Recycled: The Series to Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels. None of the actors or characters from the film returned, but it was a Spiritual Successor; Strictly Formula Guy Ritchie crime caper comedy with Cluster F Bombs and witty dialogue coming out the ears.
This series contains examples of;
- A Bloody Mess: An odd variation, since it is blood, but animal blood from a bucket left lying around in Nefarious' meat locker.
- British Brevity: A pilot movie and seven 45-minute episodes.
- Corrupt Hick: A West Country version in Moon's uncle.
- Crappy Carnival: The fairground in Kent run by Moon's dodgy relatives.
- Fun with Subtitles: While the guys laugh about the "bacradi" that nearly killed an entire hen night, the Dutch guys mutter to each other,They were lucky - how many died in Utrecht?Twenty four.
- Man on Fire: Anyone who annoys Firebug gets set on fire.
- My Local: A variation, as the protagonists own the pub.
- National Stereotypes: The Greek is a small bald man who runs a kebab shop, the Dutch guys are stoners...