Legendary Dudas is a Nickelodeon Mockumentary-style Kid Com. The series follows brothers Tyler and Sam Duda as they attend middle school; Sam is a highly intelligent 6th grader who excels academically but struggles with social interactions, while Tyler is a popular and outgoing 7th grader who doesn't always make the best decisions. And to the brothers' surprise, Sam unexpectedly skips the 6th grade and ends up in his brother's homeroom class. The series focuses on the brothers and their eccentric friends' school misadventures, from school projects to sibling rivalry.
The series ran one season of 6 episodes in 2016.
This series has the following tropes:
- Faux Documentary: The show is filmed like a typical mockumentary ala The Office (US) and Parks and Recreation, but like the latter, there is no indiction that there's a camera crew following the kids around.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Sam is a budding inventor and also makes his own phone apps.
- Grade Skipper: Sam skips 6th grade, and ends up in his brother's homeroom class.
- Innocent Prodigy: Sam is very intelligent, but was unprepared to deal with mingling with older kids. The pilot episode sees him accidently ruining a mural and getting the class extra homework for talking in class because he didn't know where to put his name on his paper.
- Junior High: The series is set in one.
- Short-Runners: Only ran for one season of six episodes.
- Two Shorts: Other than the pilot, each episode consists of two 11-minute segments.
- Wacky Homeroom: The show is primarily set in one.