Hobocop is a lost live-action cop TV show starring a hobo cop and a hipster detective. "Nose Corruption" was the Pilot and the only episode to be mistakenly aired on the TPH Spanish children's cartoon block. Since 2017, many people who originally saw it as kids are trying to find it.
You can watch the opening here.
The Pilot was found here.
Tropes featured include:
- Artifact Title: "Nose Corruption" is just the Pilot, but in some countries like Germany the TV show is called like that even if [[the plot is resolved in the pilot itself]].
- Big Bad: Hobocop's brother in the Pilot.
- Brick Joke: In the Pilot, the Nose Corruption is literal.
- ChekhovsGun: The Hoboflute every time they need Hobodog's help.
- Dub Name Change: "Korruption Nasen" was the name of the show in Germany because "Hobocop" was already registered.
- Calling Your Attacks: The Hoborrun.
- Cop Show: It's not clear if it was supposed to be a parody of them or a Cliché Storm.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Hobocop is a hobo cop and Hipstertective is a hipster detective.
- His Name Really Is "Barkeep": The protagonist's full name is Hobocop Justice.
- Justice Will Prevail: Hobocop's entire personality, Justice is his actual surname.
- Pilot: "Nose Corruption", some people claim they have it on a VHS since it was mistakenly aired on a children's cartoon block.
- Precision F-Strike: Hobocop's brother threats to throw Hipstertective to "the FUCKING thicklip grey mullets".
- Team Pet: Hobodog, who is kidnapepd and rescued with the Hoboflute.
- Town with a Dark Secret: Every cop but Hobocop, Hipstertective and the Chief is involved with the nose corruption.
- The Reveal: The man behing the Nose Corruption is Hobocop's brother.
- Title Sequence: The only thing that has been found.