The show is set on a farm called Fourways with a dog called Davenport, a duck called Clarence, a lazy cat with a French accent called Ginger, a cow called Martha, a pig called Dudley, who is much too fat, a great big horse called Godfrey, and 3 naughty rats called Uno, Duo, and Trio. They discover science in the show, and what happens if certain things happen. It must be Britain's answer to Beakman's World!
Pretty much the entire show is on YouTube, if you haven't seen it, yet!
This show provides examples of:
- Butt-Monkey: Godfrey has his moments.
- Cats Are Mean: See Nightmare Fuel.
- Everything Sounds Sexier in French: Ginger has a French accent.
- Grumpy Bear: Godfrey.
- Jerkass: Ginger.
- Keet: Davenport.
- Palette Swap: Davenport is one of Dusty from Fireman Sam.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Godfrey.
- Title Theme Tune: 3 versions. One at the start of the show, one at the end, and an extended one at the end of the Sound of Music.
- Theme Naming: The rats, Uno, Duo, and Trio.
- Trickster Archetype: The rats.
- You Are Fat: Dudley.