Channel 4's daily religion, morals and ethics programme. Each week it invites members of the public and the occasional celebrity to discuss a different theme.
Tropes used/discussed in 4thought.tv:
- Amazing Freaking Grace: Why is Amazing Grace So Amazing?
- Apocalypse How: What Will Happen When the World Ends?
- Corporal Punishment: Should We Smack Our Children?
- Good Girls Avoid Abortion: Is Abortion Ever Justified?. Averted by one of the contributors.
- Good Samaritan: Should You Always Be a Good Samaritan?
- Jewish Mother: The Truth about Jewish Mothers
- Maligned Mixed Marriage: Should We Raise Children in Mixed Marriages?
- Pride Parade: Do We Still Need Gay Pride?
- Suicide Is Shameful: Is Suicide Selfish?
- The Troubles: Does Religion Still Matter in Northern Ireland?
- The War on Terror: Where Was God on 7/7?