For the ABC series with the same name, go over to FlashForward (2009) (though this one did air on ABC Saturday mornings in the 1996-97 season as a preview-run, as Disney had just acquired ABC). No real relation to the trope of the same name.
This show provides examples of:
- All Guys Want Cheerleaders: Tucker starts off with a crush on Kerry.
- Flashback: Done to show Becca and Tucker's actions in the present mirroring their kindergarten-aged selves.
- Naked People Are Funny: Tucker can't seem to keep his clothes on. In the first episode, a bully shoves him out of the locker room and into the hallway while he's wearing a Modesty Towel. At that moment, the bell rings and students (including Kerry) file out of the classrooms. The towel drops and everyone laughs at him. The fact that he was holding a basketball at the time leads to jokes about Tucker's "basketballs". Another episode had him sneaking around the school in his underwear. A struggle with one of the teachers leads to the underwear being torn off and he streaks through the halls to the computer lab where his friends are. Another one of his teachers catches up with him and he ends up getting photographed by the yearbook photographer.
- Split-Screen Phone Call: Averted. They're neighbors, and their bedrooms face each other, meaning they can see each other out the window while they talk to each other on the phone.
- Unrequited Love Switcheroo: It's revealed in the finale that both had crushes on each other, but never at the same time...until now.