A 2008 Canadian Travelogue Show made by Scott Wilson and André Dupuis.
Scott Wilson and and Justin Lukach drop everything and travel the world for a year. They go as off the beaten path as possible to find remote villages, architecture, and communities to experience the rarely-seen and non-tourist places. It has three seasons and they've covered 30 countries.
Not to be confused with the Japanese film of the same name.
Tropes present in this series:
- Adorkable: Justin. Ever so much.
- Binge Montage: Somewhat toned down, though not completely eliminated in the later seasons.
- Canada, Eh?: Where the guys come from. It becomes obvious when they "about" or "out".
- Friend to All Living Things: Justin loves animals.
- Fun T-Shirt: Several, but most notably, Scott has one that says "Department of Redundancy Department" on it.
- In-Universe Camera: Lampshaded at times.
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time: Playing hide and seek in a giant, abandoned labyrinth of a town in Libya...
- Whenever they end up climbing mountains.
- Justin entering a Muay Thai fight
- MacGyvering: Whenever they're out in the desert and encounter a breakdown.
- Mr. Exposition: It's usually Scott who introduces the history and culture of the new location. Often leaving Justin with nothing to say.
- My Girl Back Home: There was a bit of drama surrounding Justin's girlfriend in season one.
- Opt Out: There were two occasions in the first series where Justin, Scott and André considered this. Ultimately averted.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Scott (blue) is calmer, more mature and has obviously brushed up on the historical facts of every place they visit. Justin (red) just approaches everything with a childish glee.
- Scenery Porn: Boy howdy. André is one hell of a cameraman.
- Shirtless Scene
- The Smart Guy: Scott
- ¡Three Amigos!: Although André is seldom seen.
- Walking the Earth
- The World Is Just Awesome: Quite!