Waluigi is a character from the Super Mario Bros. videogame series. Created to be Luigi's rival, he debuted in-
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... (pants heavily) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (still panting)
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS????
IT'S THE BEST TIME OF THE DAY. OF EVERY DAY EVER.
WAAALUIGI TIME! WAAAAAA
Now that you have been introduced to the greatness of Waluigi, we can talk. I am Waluigi, the greatest superstar in the world. I am the nemesis of the stupid green chicken coward Luigi, and I hate that guy! Hate hate hate hate! Urrgh. Waluigi would do anything to get rid of him. He thinks he is sooo nice. Everyone loves Luigi. WHY CAN'T THOSE LOSERS LOVE WALUIGI TOO! I AM EVERYTHING THAT LOSER IS BUT BETTER! WAAAAAA!
Err, anyway, I got my first job with the game Mario Tennis, alongside my brother Wario. And yes, he is my brother. Doesn't matter what they say to you, he is my brother. He is a greedy, smelly bastard, but he is the only friend I have in this loser kingdom besides my sweet Piranha Plants. Those guys at Nintendo were designing the game, and Wario needed a partner. Then, my creator Fuhimide Aoki came up with the brilliant idea (best idea ever. EVER!) to create a rival for Luigi. Luckily for the entire world, Waluigi existed, and I had just moved into the Mushroom Kingdom. They talked to me, and the rest of my glorious history is already known.
From that day forward, I would go on and become the absolute GREATEST Mario character of all. Waluigi has tons of fans and he knows it. I know it because they always invite me to every party. Okay, so maybe it's because I am Wario's friend, and the only one he can count on to beat the Bros, but still, everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom loves Waluigi.
I haven't appeared yet in any of my brother's games, but, to be honest, I have better things to do than helping my bro in his stupid treasure hunts. I never showed up in any of the Mario platforming games either, because Waluigi would never help that goody-goody Mario and his stupid brother Luigi. So far, I have been only a major guest star to the parties, and that's it. Waluigi has much better things to do than save any princess, although Waluigi actually likes that stupid princess Daisy, who decided to stay with Luigi. ARGH
Alongside my brilliant appearances in the Mario series (which should be named Waluigi series), I also take some time from my very busy schedule to appease my fans. I make appearances in the Smash Bros series. Since Waluigi is too strong to be a fighter or a boss, they put me as an Assist Trophy. This means, when one of the fighters picks up the item, I will appear, kick the opponents'(s) ass(es) and strike them away. Too bad they won't let me stay in the arena for too long, otherwise the game might become Waluigified and I will no longer have to be an assist trophy, but a fighter instead. I am also the proud creator of the amazing Waluigi In The Family comics, that follow my daily adventures and part of my very busy schedule. Since Waluigi is very honest to his fans (and dishonest to everyone else), I will admit that, as much as my comic version of me is extremely handsome, he is clearly not as beautiful as the real me. I also do not speak in third person all the time. I only do this when I'm angry, feeling superior (being happy is for losers) , scared, or whenever I feel like it.
I would love to stay and talk more about the greatness of my being and where I came from, but I will have to go. It's time to pour 3 pounds of salt in Luigi's garden. For now, enjoy my tropes. Maybe after reading them you will get a glimpse of how to become as great as Waluigi, although you will never be anyway.
Tropes assigned to Waluigi are:
- Abhorrent Admirer: That stupid princess Daisy preferred to stay with Luigi. Fine by me.
- Accidental Hero: In my very own game, Psycho Waluigi. Even though Nintendo has yet to sell that game. I never intended to save that realm of Unconcia. I wanted to rule that land. But that stupid Psycho Iris wanted to go insane and destroy everything. Hope you like being trapped inside Waluigi's great mind, loser.
- A Day in the Limelight: Although Waluigi is a magnet to the lights, he was able to better showcase his skills in cheating during the Mario Tennis intros. Waluigi was also the main villain during the Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, where I attempted to take over the world by hypnotizing everyone with my sexy dance moves. And I knocked out that fat turtle Bowser in Mario Party 3.
- Advertised Extra: Those business-guys at Nintendo recognize Waluigi as a "Big" character. But they still won't let poor Waluigi in any of the "Big" games! The closest I get is when they let that loser Mario wear my clothes!
- Ambiguously Gay: Wait, WHAT???
- Ambiguously Human: Some of my descriptions say that I am a human, but my beauty looks really out of this world, so I can understand people's confusion.
- Anti-Role Model: There are plenty of ways to be awesome like Waluigi. They are not easy, I can tell.
- Anti-Villain: There is no one who is meaner than Waluigi, baby. But I can be a nice guy sometimes, even if not a very social one.
- Assist Character: In Super Smash Bros., whenever I'm called, I will appear, and do the dirty work with my amazing and strong legs. I'm still waiting to be an actual character.
- Badass Mustache: It is one of the things you should have to become amazing. It's all over my weapons and merchandise. Wanna know how I leave it that way ? Well, a magician never reveals his secrets, so too bad! You will never have Waluigi's mustache.
- Beam Me Up, Scotty!: To be honest, Waluigi has yet to actually say "Too Bad!" before "Waluigi Time" on the games I appear. That phrase comes from my Waluigi in The Family comics. I don't mind that though.
- Beware the Silly Ones: I may act silly and all, but sometimes I like to remind people that there is a reason why Luigi never attempted to get his island back
- Big Bad: In Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix.
- Blow You Away: Waluigi is used to creating tornados. Sometimes I have to spin myself to do it.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Like that Spider-jerk, Waluigi loves to talk to his fans, usually to complain with them about Waluigi losing.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Of course, Waluigi could use some very impressive machinery and elaborate great plans. It's just that, cheating is so good, I prefer to win through it.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": On Waluigi's hat and gloves, I have an upside down "L". It is also the uppercase of the Greek letter "Gamma". Not that Waluigi is Greek or something.
- Butt-Monkey: NO.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Nobody cheats better than Waluigi.
- Catchphrase: EVERYONE WITH ME: WAALUIGI TIIME!
- Characterization Marches On: I started out as nothing more than Luigi's evil copy (not that there is anything wrong with that). Since then, I became a much more awesome character who everybody loves.
- The Chew Toy: NO.
- Confusion Fu: You never know what Waluigi will do next. I love to surprise people!
- Dada Comics: My beloved Waluigi in The Family comics.
- Dastardly Whiplash: Eh, what can I say. That Dick Dastardly is quite a cool guy.
- The Ditz: No way, buster. You probably heard this from that stupid Wario, but I assure you, Waluigi is a genius!
- The Determinator: Nothing is going to stop Waluigi from reaching his goal.
- Evil Counterpart: Not just evil, better too.
- Evil Is Petty: For Waluigi, any mean spirited action is a good action.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: That's okay. I hate all of them too anyway.
- Flight: Waluigi can swim in air. It's great for escaping payback for Waluigi's deeds.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Amongst Waluigi's many qualities, I am a master of technology. An excellent designer too.
- Gag Nose: Great for smelling cheaters a mile away.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: After that incident that got me very famous, people ask: Why does Waluigi makes such inappropriate celebrations? The answer: Cause I can.
- Gonk: Pfft. Waluigi's beauty is just too great for feeble minds to comprehend.
- Greed: That's my bro's thing, but I also love myself some gold. I even try to steal from him.
- Green Thumb: Creating a wall of thorns is a great way to score a goal.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: What are you implying?
- Harmless Villain: Absolutely wrong. I simply choose to stay low so Waluigi can take care of his business without those meddling brothers getting in the way. YEAH!
- Hijacked by Ganon: I've received this and delivered it too.
- Hostile Show Takeover: Just click the link and you will see.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: What do you mean ineffectual?
- Insane Troll Logic: What do you mean insane???
- Jerkass: And proud of it. If everyone is going to hate Waluigi, well, too bad for them.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: This is why that stupid princess Daisy is in Smash Bros and not me. Wah, that was stupid. Maybe because I still appear anyway.
- Large Ham: IS THIS TROPE CALLING WALUIGI FAT???
- Laughably Evil: WALUIGI IS NOT LAUGHABLE!
- Lean and Mean: It's hard to be as pretty as Waluigi's sexy skinny body.
- Master of Illusion: Creating giant baseballs, emitting smoke to disable opponent sight and disguising my "Whiskered Eggplant" as a baseball, it's all part of cheating, baby.
- Meaningful Name: My name is Luigi's with the Japanese word for "bad" added, proving that I am a much badder dude than him. Less flatteringly, some people say Waluigi's name is an anagram of the Japanese word for "Jerk".
- Mind Screw: I am the God of it.
- Narcissist: If you were as amazing as me, you would be one too.
- No Social Skills: They are all losers anyway.
- Purple Is Powerful: Waluigi wear purple so people know how awesome he is!
- Smug Snake: I never heard of an awesome god who wasn't arrogant.
- Stalker Without a Crush: IT'S NOT STALKING. I just hide under Luigi's bed when he sleeps, that's all.
- Take Over the World: And nobody is going to get in my way to do it.
- Teleport Spam: Bye Bye. Bye Bye. Bye Bye. Bye Bye. Bye Bye.
- The Trickster: Part of my busy schedule.
- Third-Person Person: Whenever Waluigi wants.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Waluigi loves eggplants. Especially my poison beauty "Whiskered Eggplant".
- Weak, but Skilled: Waluigi isn't weak. But I've got a lot of skill. Too bad everyone cheats.
THIS IS IT. Waluigi hopes you have enjoyed Waluigi's page. Spread it to your friends. To the world. Everyone must see what a glorious character Waluigi is.
Good bye. Until next time, do the Waluigi everyone. NYAHAHAHAHA !