Hi, guys! I'm Tommy Pickles.
I live with my mommy, daddy, our doggies Spike and Spiffy, and my brother Dil. My friends are Phil and Lil from next door, Susie, my cousin Angelica, and by bestest friend Chuckie and his sister Kimi.
I like playing games with my friends and going on adventures. I'm only a year old and there's so much to explore, and I'm the bravliest of my group so I often lead the others on adventures. I'm also quite smart, but I'm not always right.
Oh yeah big me is coming over here soon.Preteen!Tommy: And here I am!Wow that was fast!
Tropes about me
- Baby Talk: I don't always gets words right. I am just a baby.
- Big Brother Instinct: I care a lot about Dil, my little brother. I wasn't happy with Phil and Lil when they tried to take him back to the hopsicle and got us losted in the forest, and if someone says bad things about Dil, I tell them about the neat suff he can do. Whenever I play a game with my friends, I want to make sure Dil can play, too.
- Clear Their Name: Whenever Spike gets blamed for something bad that he didn't do, it's up to me to prove who did it, but it's kinda hard for me since I can't talk to the growed-ups.
- Determinator: If I wants to do something, you bet I'm gonna do it... Because A baby's gotta do, what a baby's gotta do!
- Does Not Like Shoes: Well, I don't mind shoes, I just don't wear them.
- The Diaper Change: Sometimes I need my diapie changed, like all babies.
- Feud Episode: One time, Me and Chuckie stopped being friends after a little incident with a big green box. Another time, we had another fight, Rocks Vs. Dandelions. I finded a girl named Samantha to play with instead of him. Sorry, Chuckie, you will always be my bestest friend.
- Friend to All Living Things: I love all aminals!
- Heroes Love Dogs: Well, I certainly love doggies and Chuckie says I'm a hero. Not sure if all heroes likes doggies, though.
- The Leader: I guess I am kinda the leader of my friends.
- Limited Wardrobe: I always wears this blue shirt.
- One Episode Fear: Once when my toy soldier got sucked down the bathtub drain, I was worried I would, too. My fear went away when I found out I was way too big to fit down the drain.
- Naked People Are Funny: Once when I saw how happy Spike was being nakie, I decided to take off my clothes and convince my friends to do the same. My daddy and Chuckie weren't very happy about that. In the end, I decided that wearing clothes was much better than being nakie.
- Out-of-Character Moment: One time, I falled off the jungle gym and became a scaredey cat. That went away when I saw my friends were in trouble and came to rescue them.
- Sibling Rivalry: Sometimes, I gets mad at my baby brother Dil but I always make it up to him.
- Trouser Space: I don't gots any pockets, so I keep my screwdriver and whatever else I need inside my diapie.
Tropes about big me
- The Ace: Played straight, though subverted in "Dude, Where's My Horse?", where I'm shown as being no good at being a cowboy. At least, initially.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Dil. Even as a preteen, I still care about my younger brother.
- Continuity Nod: I carry around a screwdriver-shaped keychain, a throwback to my trademark toy as a baby... but it's not just a screwdriver-shaped keychain, as you'll find if you continue reading below.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Just like Dad.
- The Hero: Generally. That is, unless Kimi or Chuckie or pretty much any of my friends... and Angelica takes the lead in certain episode.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Me and Chuckie are still the best of friends like in the original show.
- Iconic Item: "Memoirs of a Finster" That episode where Kimi discovered that she's of Japanese descent? On my side of the story viewers learned that I still have that toy screwdriver from when I was a baby. I converted that old thing into a keychain and I never leave home without it.
- Informed Judaism: Averted, as opposed to my infant days. I actually celebrate Hanukkah and Passover, and I once tried the "nice Jewish boy" routine to win a girl's heart.
- Jerkass Ball:note When I'm frustrated, I often lash out at my friends for no good reason.
- Prima Donna Director: I have aspirations of being a great film director, and sometimes falls into this.
- The Scapegoat: There have been a couple of episodes where the entire gang blames me for something I'm not technically responsible for. "Dude, Where's My Horse?" is one such episode.
- Ship Tease: The entire focus of the episode "TP+KF" is on hinting at a mutual attraction between me and Kimi.
- Tragic Mistake: In "All Broke Up", my attempt to get my friends off my back about Rachel moving results in them getting Rachel to come back when I already moved on and found a new girl. Really bad move. This ends up causing me to lose Rachel for good.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Who wrote this! My hair is black... So why does it appear purple?