Hey true believers! It's me, Gwenpool aka The Ghost Ninja. I'm a Marvel Comics heroic mercenary, who first appeared in a variant cover for Self Demonstrating/Deadpool 's Secret Secret Wars #2 as a Spider-Gwen, Deadpool mashup. People seemed to like the idea so much that I got to guest star in an arc with Howard the Duck of all people!
I've appeared in a couple different comics, but I'm still just starting out, so I haven't done anything really major.
At this point you might be thinking, "Gwen, why do you know you're in a story?" Wellll, it's because I hopped over to the Marvel Universe from the real world! Also I may have gone a teensy weensy bit out of the panels of my comic, and jumped around into future and past panels. Time Travel is fun!
Ever since I was forced into a pocket dimension resembling my home dimension, I've been able to see, touch, and get pushed out of windows by thought boxes, speech bubbles, sound effects, and all that jazz!
Oh! You probably want to know how I fight! I usually use a lotta guns, some booms, a couple blades, and a smidge of pushing people out of reality note . I've also stopped a fight just by talking once or twice.
I've been in a couple comics
- Howard the Duck: My debut comic!
- 2 holiday specials, Gwenpool's Holiday Special, and Gwenpool's Holiday Special: Merry Mixup (Confusing, I know)
- The Unbelievable Gwenpool: My main series! Cancelled though :(
- West Coast Avengers: I'm currently part of the team!
I got into a couple games too!
- I have a few bonus missions in Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
- You can also play as me in Marvel Puzzle Quest, Marvel Future Fight, and Marvel: Contest of Champions