Human. Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand.
heh heh. the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. it's always funny. anyways, you're a troper right? ah, nice to hear. well i guess i should introduce myself. i'm sans. sans the skeleton. i'm one of the major characters from Undertale, which i'm sure you've heard of. if you haven't...well, then i guess you could probably google it or something. there's a ton of stuff on it...a skele-ton. me and my bro papyrus usually walk around snowdin and just look for humans. i'm not a hunter myself, but paps is a human-hunting FANATIC. mainly 'cause he's trying to get into the royal guard. together we usually make puzzles to capture any humans who come near. to be honest though, it's not really my thing. i just prefer to be lazy and whatnot and make some jokes and bad puns.
i'm also kind of the judge of the underground. essentially if a human falls down, it's up to me to judge them by their EXP and LOVE. exp is an abbreviation for execution points and LOVE is an abbreviation for level of violence just so you know. people tend to get mixed up on things like that. depending on your level of violence you either get to meet the king, Asgore, or...heh...well, let's just say you're not gonna be having a whole lot of fun.
anyways, i'm supposed to put some tropes up here and everything. apparently people get a kick out of things like this.
tropes that i show are
- Almighty Janitor: i'm not exactly the best when it comes to puzzles, fighting and everything since i don't really like having to do lots of work... that doesn't mean my boss battle is gonna be a breeze for you.
- all lowercase letters: as you can clearly see.
- Beware the Silly Ones: normally i'm a pretty laid-back and humerus monster but as i've said at the mtt resort, if it wasn't for my promise with tori... you'd be dead where you stand. and if you decide to go the 'kill em all' route, i'll be waitin' for ya.
- Big Fun: i love making puns and pulling pranks on people.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: if i ever pull this face on you◊, then you are most certainly screwed.
- Combat Pragmatist: heh heh heh, you really thought i'll let ya have the first turn, take a weak attack, get to hit me standing still, or see my special attack?
- Cool Big Bro: i like to mess around with my bro papyrus, but i do care for the guy.
- Big Brother Instinct / Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: i'm not really a fighter, but if you hurt my brother - or any of my pals for that matter - then let's just say... you're gonna have a bad time.
- little brother worship: have i ever told you how my brother papyrus is the coolest?
- Dem Bones: i think it's kinda obvious, ain't it?
- Despair Event Horizon: i mean, the idea that my life can be taken away from me at any second is pretty depressing. i usually just mask it with some jokes and stuff.
- Disappeared Dad: that gaster guy might be this, but, eh, nobody knows for sure. he could be a brother or cousin for all i know. jury's still out on that one.
- The Fatalist: why bother putting effort into doing anything when it's all going to be reset without any warning? i'll only afford to care if you're the anomaly that's gonna end all the timelines.
- Fat Slob: hey, i'm not fat... i'm just big-boned.
- Fourth-Wall Observer: trust me kid, i know what's going on here. i'm lazy, but i'm not stupid.
- I Gave My Word: normally i hate making promises, but the few times i have to make one, i won't back down on them. like with toriel for example. she told me to never harm any human children that should ever find themselves in snowdin. the only time i would really break a promise is if it was getting outta hand. so just promise that you won't kill anyone... unless you like the feeling of your sins crawling on your back.
- Godzilla Threshold: i know you can always undo the killings you did, so i don't usually bother. but if you continue this path down to its logical extreme, i've seen what comes next.... and i can't afford not to care anymore.
- Memetic Mutation: go on, try to slaughter everything and everyone in the underground. you're gonna geeeeeeeeettttt dunked on!
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: you're not the first to try and kill everyone in the underground. boy did i give that little flower a bad time.
- Offscreen Teleportation: takin' shortcuts around the underground allows me to get to places pretty quickly and with less effort.
- The Prankster: as if my intro isn't enough of an indication. whoopee cushions, loosening the lid on ketchup bottles, painting the eyepiece of a telescope, you name 'em. i even got one involving trust passwords.
- Pungeon Master: it's what i'm good at, really. i really work it...down to the bone.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: don't let our getup fool you; between me and papyrus, i'm the one who likes taking it easy.
- Sherlock Scan: i'm pretty good at reading people's expression, kid. that expression... that's the disappointed expression of someone who's expecting a trivia about myself, only to find nothing.
- The Slacker: like i said, i'm not really a "working" kind of guy. i'd rather hang out at grillby's than capture humans.
- Series Mascot: not entirely, but thanks to a lot of the fans of the game, i'm pretty much the most recognized character in the bunch.
- Stepford Smiler: don't get me wrong, i love my puns as much as the next guy. but after living in a hellhole for so long and getting to that end of the tunnel (no pun intended there) just to have that taken away with a reset, and losing a bunch of close friends, the best i can really do is put on a brave face.
- Theme Music Powerup: my Leitmotif laid back and relaxing. my battle theme is a step more upbeat. i lied, its way way more upbeat. prepare to have one hell of a BAD time.
- Tranquil Fury: depends on what happens at the end of the game. either i'll be rootin' for ya over on the phone, or if you've offed a lot, but not all of the monsters, especially toriel or papyrus...well, let's just say that you're lucky i can't get past that barrier.
- The Woobie: apparently a lot of people feel bad about my depression and half the crap i have to deal with. thanks guys, but it's fine. really.