Hey, lame-os! The name's Ronalda Anne Santiago, but I prefer everyone call me Ronnie Anne. I used to live in Royal Woods, a small city-town somewhere in Michigan. I'm pretty much known for being the girlfriend-I mean good friend of Lincoln Loud, who still lives there in The Loud House with his ten sisters.
Back in Royal Woods, I was known and feared as the toughest girl in the elementary school I went to. I was a fearsome prankster, a powerful force in the school's social circle. I pretty much had the school under my fists, and it was my destiny to rule the world!! That sounded bad, didn't it? I mean, I was a bit of a troublemaker, especially in Lincoln's case. You see, I had a bit of a cr-cr-cr-cr....wish of friendship for Lincoln. What I saw in him was he was kind, caring, supportive, encouraging; and I decided I wanted to be a part of that. Unfortunately, I was a bit too shy and arrogant to know what counted as the proper way to do so, so I did the same old schtick with him. I humiliated him, pranked him, pulverized him and pretty made it unsafe for him to be there. I'm getting the idea that I probably shouldn't have done any of that. But don't tell anyone!
Anyway, Lincoln had enough of my routine and marched up to me, and he told me he wanted to meet up with me to finish the whole thing. I was brave on the outside, but it had me freaking out internally. Did my pranking work? Did he finally want to tie the kno-I mean, be a friend to a girl like me? Apparently so, because when he and I met precisely as planned, he kissed me. Right on the lips. I felt a full rush of emotion going on, and I freaked out so much, I punched him. Right in the eye. I still don't know what the heck I was thinking when I did that. After that, I decided to give Lincoln a steak for his eye, as well as a note with my phone number on it.
Since then, he and I have been talking. We're good friends for now, but he will be mine one day! I mean, never mind. Heh.
However, one day, the pack of wild pigs that made up most of the males in Lincoln's group learned about our secret dating thing, and predictably they started teasing him about it, to the point where he said I was rude and gross and totally annoying. Now, I know he didn't mean it, but I thought he did, and that hurt me so much, I cried. And yes, I can cry. The last time I remember crying before that was the first time I saw Titanic. Anyway, I told my brother Bobby about that (oh my god, I can't believe I forgot to mention Bobby was my brother.) And he broke up with Lincoln's sister Lori. Thankfully, they set up a double date at Jean Juan's French Mex Buffet in order to make things right. And everything was going fine until those same wild pigs showed and forced Lincoln to insult me again. However, just when it looked like the day was going to end badly, Lincoln made a pretty big speech about how actions speak louder than words, and kissed me again. That may have just been the best day of my life. But we decided to keep our dating private, so we won't get teased. And that's the gist of it, really.
However, I moved away to live with my bigger family, The Casagrandes, even though I didn't really want to, but you probably already know all about that. You could say I've been living a pretty crazy life there, almost as much as Lincoln. In fact, I'm loving it there: I've got a pretty caring family, a cool area to skateboard, a best friend in Sid Chang... Don't worry, I'm still in touch with Lincoln. We even do a few vlogs here and there. Pretty cool, right?
For maximum effect, it's best to read this page in the voices of Breanna Yde or Izabella Alvarez in English or Betzabe Jara in Spanish. If you want, you can read about my personality traits, and what makes me...well, me. You know, Lincoln was right. It is a lot of fun talking to you guys. But once you're done here, RUN!! RUN FROM THIS WEBSITE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!
All the stuff I am:
- 555: My phone number is 555-0121. I gave it to Lincoln after apologizing for clocking him in the eye, and it's still that way even after I moved over to Great Lakes.
- Affectionate Nickname: Bobby calls me "Nini". It's very embarrassing. My dad also calls me "Ranita."
- Affection-Hating Kid: Look, just because I have considered kissing Lincoln a few times before, and I really, really loved those two kisses between him and me doesn't mean I like being kissed!
- Beef Bandage: As I said before, I threw a steak for Lincoln after I gave him a black eye. I also threw another one to him so that his "friends" would stop thinking that I was his girlfriend (even though I kinda am) and so they'd stop teasing him.
- Berserk Button: Unless you're a member of my familia, or your name is Lincoln Loud, do. Not. Kiss me.
- Birds of a Feather: One time Lincoln decided to go to Gus's Games N' Grub over the Sadie Hawkins dance, and he thought I was gonna ask him out, so he ducked me. To be honest, if the roles were reversed, I would've done the same. So, it's water under the bridge now.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: After I moved in with the Casagrandes, Lincoln taught me how to talk to you guys like he does.
- The Bully: I am not a bully...at least not anymore, but I... admit I picked on Lincoln constantly, and was the toughest girl in school. I grew out of this after I first showed up, as in slight teasing.
- Color Motifs: I love the color purple, and almost everything I wear is purple - except for my pants. I even have purple highlights in my hair.
- Commonality Connection: Me and Lincoln bonded over being equally disgusted by Bobby and Lori's super cheesy romantic couple-y-ness. Lincoln was surprised to find that "squeal" he actually really liked hanging out with me. Plus, we both also play video games and visit Gus's Games N' Grub.
- Cry Cute: Yes, I can cry. I can be very sensitive to Lincoln's opinions, as I cried after hearing Lincoln call me "rude, and gross and totally annoying" and say that he'd rather lick the bathroom floor than kiss me. It's a shame the animadores didn't show it.
- Deadpan Snarker: I am a snarking machine.
- Did You Think I Can't Feel?: As I said before, I may be a grouchy tomboy and known as the toughest girl in school, but I'm so sensitive about Lincoln's opinion of me that he's able to hurt my feelings quite easily. Again, just like Titanic.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: Lincoln says that when his sisters found out I was bullying him, they thought I was a dude and readied themselves for retribution. When he told them I was a girl, they all started squealing and thought I was bullying him because I lo-wanted to be his friend.
- Expy: You guys think that before I started having a healthier relationship with Lincoln, I was basically similar to one Helga G. Pataki. I have no idea who she is. Lincoln says he's fought her before, but he really doesn't wanna elaborate.
- I'm this to Bobby on how we treat the ones we lo-lo-lo-lo...care a lot about, since I treat Lincoln rather roughly.
- I'm also this to Lame-O's cool sister Lynn. Though we don't hang out much, she's just as rompin' and stompin' as me! But... come on, at least I know when to cool it. We both have freckles and are tough tomgirls who bully Lincoln. While my bullying is now just friendly banter, Lynn still wouldn't hesitate to threaten to give Linc a knuckle sandwich.
- Full-Name Basis: My actual name is Ronalda Anne Santiago, but I'm almost exclusively referred to as "Ronnie Anne" by others (the only exception is in that dumb song Lincoln's classmates teased him with).
- The Ghost: I was never seen when I was first heard of in the third episode of the show where I come from.
- Give Geeks a Chance: I'm dating Lincoln, *squee!* who is a gigante comic book, sci-fi/fantasy, and video game nerd.
- Good Is Not Nice: I do like Lincoln a lot, but I admit I do treat him rather roughly. He's getting used to it, strangely.
- Gravity Master: Nope. But if I had a superpower, it'd either be this or telekinesis. Whatever gets me sicker air.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Not really. I love purple, but I'm lean, mean and not the least bit feminine.
- Grumpy Bear: I can be very cranky most of the time. Considering that I had to be involved in a date I didn't want to be on, and then me going to the Sadie Hawkins Dance just to find Lincoln and being lied to the other time, I guess I had a good reason. I got less grumpy over time, and I'm a fairly more cheerful and less irritable girl by the time I moved in with my familia.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Sid Chang, big time. She became my best friend since we both moved to Great Lakes city and she's very keen on doing the stuff I do, like skateboarding. We also both love Twelve is Midnight like how Lincoln loves Smooch.
- Hidden Depths: The way I act at school is way different from when I act at home. I cook frequently for my mom and Bobby, who I'm openly supportive of. Mainly, I am a beast at domestic chores. Plus, like Breanna Yde, I can sing really well, which the writers never utilize. Watch. Ahem...You ain't even gotta worry, about a thing I gotcha babe, and ain't nobody takin' me away, it's not a game I'm here to stay....
- Hidden Heart of Gold: Underneath my rough and tumble exterior, I am a devoted girlf-good friend who, in my own way, as far as I'm concerned, is not shy about admitting to Lincoln that I absolutely love him, even "breaking up" with him despite wanting to continue their relationship because of all the teasing Lincoln was getting about our dating.
- Ink-Suit Actor: I wouldn't say that. But some of you guys have been thinking I look exactly like a younger version of my first voice actor, Breanna Yde.
- Insult of Endearment: I call Lincoln "Lame-o" in all of the notes I give him - the same notes I sign with "sigh" hugs, kisses, and hearts.
- In the Hood: I wear a purple hoodie. Just look at me.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: I admit, I can be rude and abrasive, but I do actually like Lincoln, make no mistake. I even helped him when he's being teased by "friends" for being my boyfriend by slapping him for kissing me, convincing Lincoln's friends that we're not dating.
- The Lad-ette: Lincoln once thought of me as "rude and gross" and thought I was raised by trolls, so I seemed to fit this as far as he was concerned. I can also be fairly aggressive and prone to violence when I'm mad.
- Large Ham: HOW DARE YOU ASSUME I OVER-DRAMATIZE MY FEELINGS?! MY FEELINGS ARE THE GENUINE ARTICLE! I LOVE LINCOLN A LOT! HE WILL BE MINE! ALL MINE!! WE'LL GET MARRIED, HAVE THREE KIDS AND WE'LL NAME THEM ALL SASUKE, BEN & SIMON!! I WILL DESTROY ALL WHO STAND IN THE WAY OF MY LOVE!! AND THEN I'LL CHANGE MY NAME TO MELON LORD!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! (Cue Bobby walking in the room with a bucket of water, splashing it on me and then walking out) Thank you, Bobby. Ahem.... please...forget I just said all of that. Especially the Melon Lord part.
- Limited Wardrobe: I always wear my purple hoodie as purple is my favorite color.
- Loving Bully: Yes.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: I'm the Masculine Girl (a rough and aggressive tumbler) to Lincoln's Feminine Boy (has a stuffed rabbit and is in touch with his girly side).
- The Napoleon: I am small and a bit of a rough-houser.
- Nice, Mean, and In-Between: Im the in between to how CJ is really sweet and helpful while Carl can be a real pain sometimes. Between all three of us, we are the children living our familia's bodega.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: People call me Ronnie Anne rather than my real name, Ronalda. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
- The Prankster: Just ask Lame-o, whom I constantly subjected to plenty of torment back at Royal Woods. Of course, he's quite familiar with pranks himself thanks to his prankster of a sister Luan, and now he routinely comes over to my casa to engage in prank wars.
- Reformed Bully: After my first physical appearance, it seems that my relationship between me and Lincoln is more on the lines of a Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy romance over a bully and her victim. Heck, I seemed to be a lot nicer to him since I first appeared and I do have nice interactions with Lincoln's friends, and my public bullying of Lincoln he is completely okay with so that he isn't teased for having me for a "squeal" girlfriend.
- Secret Relationship: Yes. With Lincoln. And I lo-care for him a lot.
- Shipper on Deck: I may find Lori and Bobby's relationship to be a little cheesy, but I do support them as a couple. When Bobby thought she'd broken up with him and fallen in love with someone else, I told him not to let another guy be her Boo-Boo Bear. Unfortunately, he biked all the way to Scotland and missed her completely... ah, classic Bobby Boo-Boo Bear. Never gets old.
- Strong Family Resemblance: I get my looks from my mom. How did I get so lucky with her?
- Tomboy: Yes.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Let's see... I'm the tomboy to a lot of Girly Girls. There's my cousin Carlota, Bobby's girlfriend Lori, my best friend Sid... Although compared to Lincoln's sister Lynn, I'm practically more girly.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: I wear my hair in a low ponytail, and I'm a real toughie.
- Tomboyish Voice: I have a fairly deep voice, suiting my tomboyish nature.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: I am also a hardcore tomboy, comparable to, as far as I've heard, two of Lincoln's sisters. I'm a rough cookie who's majorly grossed out by how mushy a lot of typically girly things are, and I enjoy video games and skateboarding. I also wears pink socks and the same type of girly slip-on shoes that Lori wears, not to mention a pink hair decoration in what is a pretty well-kept ponytail. As I've mentioned constantly, I am also quite sensitive, as I cried over Lincoln insulting me. I also started taking a liking to The Dream Boat, as well, even if I initially didn't like it in the beginning. Mind telling me who you think should go aboard next?
- Tsundere: Really? You just lump in me in with those anime girls and call it a day? Though I've been informed this character type predates anime, seriously we gotta find a better name. We can't just borrow from the japonés all the time. Also, it does not help that if I were to speak Japanese, I sound like Rie Kugimiya, who Linc says voices these kinds of characters.
- Vocal Evolution: Since season 4 of the main show and my spin off, my voice now sounds much sweeter and less rough, due to a change of voice actress and to show how much I mellowed out as a character.
- Youthful Freckles: I have some freckles on my cheeks. I also has this with Lincoln and two of his sisters Luna and Lynn.
- Well, guys, it's been fun reading out my personality traits, but now I've gotta go. I promised I'd join Lincoln in a few "Band Battle" rounds (it's this new game Lincoln got) and I'm the singer. Gotta practice my singing on the way. Smell you later, Lame-os! Ahem... Rock and roll is running through my veins, hey, hey, electric soul like wires to my brain, hey, hey...