(This page is best read in the voice of Zach Gordon)
First of all, let me get something straight: This is a SELF DEMONSTRATING article, not a diary....or a journal. Yeah, weird. TV Tropes is making me write one of this for some reason. I only agreed to do this at all because I guess it would make me rich and famous! This is definitely gonna be handy
Anyhoo, my name is Greg Heffley. I will be famous one day, but now I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons. I already record my life in a journal(IT'S NOT A DIARY!), but I figured this could be my SECOND autobiography. After all, I will be famous one day. Did I mention that? Ah well...
I have an older brother named Rodrick and a little brother named Manny. I also have perfectly normal parents and I'm living a perfectly normal life...for now. I also have a friend named Rowley(Rowley: Yay, I'm in this! Greg: Y'know, I could just change your name to Rupert. Now go away). Yeah, I don't like to talk about them that much. They're not important.
Usually, I'm playing video games at my house(especially Twisted Wizard, I'm an expert at that game) until my parents kick me out and make me do something else. I also hang out with Rowley quite a bit(HANG OUT, NOT PLAY!)
Sometime, this guy named Jeff Kinney STOLE MY JOURNAL and published it as a book. Unfortunately for me, I didn't become famous. That was an alternate world. But hey, I am famous in there. There are 14 books from each one of my 14 journals and they are a hit. One of the biggest book series of all time. I just wish the people in MY world knew about it, because this is kind of COOL
"Tropes"(I don't know what that word means) that apply to me.
- Asshole Victim: Nope. I don't deserve anything that happens to me. I'm pretty much one of the best people I know.
- Butt-Monkey: Oh yeah. It seems like the whole world just HAS it for me. I mean, I get that I'm in middle school, but can you mellow out a bit, world?
- Casanova Wannabe: Nope. I am great with girls. I only fail because of bad luck
- The Ditz: Hey, it's not my fault. Believe it or not, my dad took down the morning chart. No doi I would put my socks over my shoes
- Jerkass: What do you mean I'm mean? Sure I may be a bit coarse, but like I said before, I'm pretty much one of the best people I know
- Narcissist: Yeah, I will be famous one day. It's the main reason I agreed to write in that stupid journal
- Never My Fault: Correct
- The Sociopath: Woah, calm down. I AM Just a Kid after all
- Unreliable Narrator: Nah, everything I say is the truth. I blame people like Rodrick for making you idiots believe this
Well, it looks like I'm out of paper, so I guess this is THE END