Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000, or TFT3K, for short, is an ongoing Fanfiction MST series. note The group was started on the forums for Telltale Games (although the group has otherwise no affiliation with the game company), and has since gotten its own Facebook and Twitter pages. The group was started by forum members RingmasterJ5 and MightyPirateTM, who have since been joined by fellow forum members by the respective names of Alcoremortis, Remolay, and StrongBrush1.
Since the second season, MightyPirateTM has retired and was replaced by Insane Guy of DOOM.
An index of all their MSTs can be found here.
Tropes contained in Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000:
- A Wizard Did It: Whenever a troper is revived, it's usually through the use of magic. A magic which is never explained. But, then again, you don't really have to explain magic.
- At this point it's more like they die and then just get back up.
- Early on, Flutterfireshark was used to revive people, which is even harder to explain.
- Captain Obvious: StrongBrush1.
- Cool Gun: Everybody. RingmasterJ5 uses a Magoo pistol, while the other members generally stick to revolvers.
- Death as Comedy: While MSTing, TFT3K's members die. A lot. They are often immediately revived.
- Five-Man Band
- Flat "What": Happens A LOT.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Has happened several times with both Remolay and StrongBrush1. They usually come back, though.