open/close all folders
Lost Driver Potential Users
Aki Izayoi, Goddess of Symbolic Roses
, The Black Rose Witch, Doctor Aki, Kamen Rider Joker
- Lesser Goddess (Attains Intermediate status (via the T2 Joker Memory) as Kamen Rider Joker)
- Symbol: The Mark of the Crimson Dragon's foot◊ and her Black Rose Dragon card.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Plant-Based Card Games Using Flowers and Vines, Good People with Bad Powers, Emotionally Damaged Women, Elegant Magical Women, Power Incontinence, Psychic Powers, Sadism, Sympathetic Villains Who Reform, Biker Babe, Modeled after Kallen Kozuki
- Domains: Roses, Dragons, Psychics, Combat, Jokers, Cyberpunk
- Fellow Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists: Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Bruno/Johnny, Carly Nagisa/Carmine, Yuma Tsukumo, Judai Yuki, Sho Marufuji, Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi, Anna Kozuki/Kaboom
- Others: Kurama, Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim Aichi Sendou, Kamen Rider Double (Shotaro Hidari and Philip), Tsubaki Yayoi
- Commonality Connection With: Kotaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black (RX)
- Enemies: Durathror, Katsumi Daido/Kamen Rider Eternal
- When asked about the nature of her "relationship" with Yusei Fudo, Aki blushed and stammered they are simply good friends, bound by the No Hugging, No Kissing nature of their home franchise. When it was pointed out they're not bound by that rule anymore, she trailed off and asked it not be discussed.
- Even though she's considerably mellowed out since her introduction in her original series, visitors are still discouraged from making her angry, especially since she has full control over her powers now. Yusei is on standby to give her a Cooldown Hug if she goes berserk.
- Has often been mistaken for Kallen Kouzuki by Lelouch, C.C., and Suzaku. She had to constantly remind them that she isn't her and that any resemblance to her is pure coincidence. She also points out that she is more realistically portioned in comparison to Kallen's.
- Was actually thought to drive pleasure from whipping her opponents with her Black Rose Dragon's rose whip, citing her battle with Yusei as an example. Because of this, many deities who enjoy pain tends to visit her. This is especially true for Ryouna. Aki tries to stay far away from these kinds of people.
- Became friends with Tsubaki Yayoi due to similarities (both are redheads that were emotionally unstable and were manipulated by villains). Though it did annoy her a little that she ships her with Yusei.
- She, like the rest of the pantheon, is very surprise when Yuma proved himself to not be a complete idiot by blushing when Kotori confessed her feeling for him and returns it, broke the No Hugging, No Kissing record of the franchise for the first time. Unlike the rest of the pantheon, she became depressed and sighed wishfully in her temple after his ascension.
- Bonded with Carly Nagisa after her ascension over the fact that they both are from the same universe, both trying to move on from a less-than-stellar past and being the only female deities from the YGO franchise.
- She was happy to see another female duelist in the Pantheon in the form of Anna Kozuki but she got a little bit angry when others implied she was her daughter with Judai Yuki! Noooo!
- Was offered a visit in the Magical Sisterhood as the deities there are intrigued by her Psychic Power and considered her to also be a Dark Magical Girl. Aki declined, pointing out that she eventually outgrows the role of a DMG, her series isn't what they would call a magical girl series, as well as not particularly keen on dwelling on that part of her life.
Almaz von Almandine Adamant, God of "Respectable" Chew Toys
(Fake Hero (formerly), Hero, Kamen Rider Cyclone
- Lesser God (Intermediate God as Kamen Rider Cyclone)
- Symbol: His coat, slightly roughened up
- Theme Music: Unlucky Hero, Cyclone Effect (shared with Aki)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Chew Toy, Classical Anti-Hero, Heroic Wannabe (formerly), Nice Guy, Only Sane Man, The Heart, Scarf of Asskicking, Preferring Swords the Most, Deuteragonist with Mao, Marrying Princess Sapphire
- Domains: Guards, Heroes, Comedic Abuse, Wind, Cyberpunk
- Enemies: Super Hero Aurum
- Pities: [[fluff Meg Griffin]]
- He seemingly just popped into the Pantheon one day. As he started wondering what was going on, Princess Sapphire dashed toward him and congratulated him from ascending. At first he was glad, but then he realized what position he got and that Mao was also in the Pantheon, making him fear that he is going to make him his slave again.
- The reason why he is "Respectable" Chew Toy is because Meg Griffin is the Fallen as a negative example of this. What makes Almaz different from Meg is that after everything he had to endure through, he did get the bone (getting to marry Princess Sapphire), while having the chance of having his chain getting yanked (being turned into the Overlord, causing every one to turn on him) and even the chance of showing how miserable things can get (getting killed off and not reviving, causing things to snowball forwards the destruction of the universe). Plus, the people who chew on him are not really that evil and do care for him (even Mao).
- He does feel pity for Meg, all things considered. Even if Meg has shown some "interesting" reactions because of it.
- Even though he is The Chew Toy, don't think that he will just take everything thrown at him. Titles ultimately don't mean anything, it's actions that matter, as Almaz is quite capable of fighting back. Besides, do you want to evoke the wrath of Sapphire?
- Looks up to Yu Narukami as a example of a true hero. Does help that they sound the same. Doesn't share this sentiment forwards Adachi, not just for the voice, but not liking when the "good guy" turns out to be a scumbag (just ask Super Hero Aurum).
- Almaz is trying to protect the Princess from the Yandere Quartet, while she is trying to protect him from them. They work like that.
- One reason why he wants to defeat the Yandere Quartet was because he completely missed out on the Vienna Burning event, of which Sapphire told him about. He feels bad that he wasn't around at the time to protect the Princess, and wants some payback for that. Though he does admit that he is glad that he wasn't kidnapped by them, with results he doesn't want to imagine.
- He was relieved when he heard that Yandere Quartet was no more, but then bit scared when he heard of the formation of Yandere Squad, even if Yuno tries to ensure that she tries to keep everyone in check.
- The pantheon has placed a restriction on how much love banter he and his wife can engage in, saying that anything that goes beyond a single exchange between the two of them and involves hearts and stars MUST be done within the confines of the House of Love.
- Gets along with Mahiro. Where Mahiro finds pities Almaz for all the stuff he has gone through, Almaz also feels sorry due of how many times he has come across villain motives what are just stupid.