open/close all folders
Kamina, God of Boasting and Rousing Speeches (Bro, Aniki, Just Who The Hell Do You Think He Is?!, The Mighty Kamina, The Man of Indomitable Spirit and Masculinity, Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Rider)
- Greater God (Overdeity as Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- Symbol: His sunglasses over a stylized flaming skull.
- Theme Music: Ten wo Tsuke or alternatively, Rap is A Man's Soul
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Badass and many associated tropes, the Super Robot Genre, never giving up on his little bro Simon, Manliness, Sunglasses, Giving boastful speeches, Being Awesome By Virtue Of Being Crazy, Hot Bloodedness, Large Ham, Memetic Badassery, Dying in an Epic Fashion
- Domains: Mecha, Speeches, Manliness, Trust
- Allies: Simon the Digger, Yoko Littner, Nia Teppelin, Guy Shishioh, Ryouma Nagare, Alexander the Great, Mata Nui, any good-aligned deities, especially those who are manly and pilot giant robots, the ToQgers (especially Right/ToQ 1gou and Akira Nijino/ToQ 6gou), Inferno Cop, Space Dandy, Android 18, Krillin
- Rivals: Viral
- Kamina always scheduled time to give a speech to the masses at his chambers about manliness, trust and general badassery when he first ascended, but after the second time the Pantheon got too crowded from the masses clamoring to hear him, so he began holding them elsewhere.
- While Shinji is prophesied to bring about The End of the World as We Know It, Kamina was prophesied to save everyone from the orange goo dream world by motherfucking dropkicking him because he's just that badass.
- Simon the Digger was once Kamina's prophet and high priest, wandering the world and drilling through the impossible; he ascended as a lesser god in Kamina's service as the patron deity of drills. Simon has learned well from Kamina, and may well surpass his mentor . . . if he hasn't already.
- Kamina is the only being to ever tolerate Leeroy Jenkins, because he does share his philosophy, "Reasoning should just be kicked to the curb!"
- When the final battle of good and evil comes, Kamina has been pre-appointed by Cosmos to give a speech to get her warriors fired up and ready for the conflict. Reportedly, according to those who overhear him practicing, part of it goes "Don't believe in yourselves. Believe in the Tropers who believe in you!"
- In addition to the usual, Kamina boasts he's the Trope Namer for Beyond the Impossible, and will show video footage of his battles with Simon to any who need explanation of what he was talking about. Either one will convince his audience that he can do the impossible regardless of what logic would say.
- Shares a strong friendship with the previous Unlosing Ranger Pirohiko Ichimonji, who is to Super Heroes as Kamina is to Super Robots. The two met briefly when Pirohiko had a near death experience via Car Accident. The two found that they both share the same life values and also a similar relationship to their younger successors.
- He is also good friends with Erika Kurumi for she is his Magical Girl equivialent. The way Erika inspires Tsubomi like he did with Simon, fearlessly kicks Eldritch Abominations' asses halfway to hell, and still have the energy and willpower to go on with overly awesome fashion shows just brings Manly Tears Of Joy to his face.
- Has taken interest in an Ace Pilot named Woolf Einnacle due to similarities in their roles, and the fact that he once quoted him.
- He and Alexander the Great have complete mutual respect for one another. Alexander considers Kamina a true king, because of his ability to rally an army to conquer the surface, one that persisted and fulfilled its goal after his death. Likewise, Kamina can only stand in awe at the size of Alexander's Ionian Hetairoi, and hopes that he or Simon can eventually turn the entirety of Team Dai-Gurren into a similar Reality Marble. Also, given their similar boisterous personalities, they often like to drink together.
- Word is that he has a Gurren-based racecar stashed somewhere in his temple. Apparently it waits for a "special occasion".
- His introduction to Nia was a bit odd at first; because he died right before Simon met her, Kamina didn't know if Nia was Dai-Gurren Brigade-material. When he found out that she was proficient with a mech and that she was married to Simon, however, all skepticism was gone, and he welcomed her as a valued teammate. Though he swears he's met her before...
- Apparently, Kamina once resurrected in the form of a gigantic entity made of Spiral energy. This mech was so incredibly gigantic, that its foot was enough to dwarf another mech that, at the time, was 10 MILLION LIGHT-YEARS LONG! When the other Deities witnessed this form, all of them, and that means all of them, were absolutely shocked at the sheer size and strength of this new form.
- It is unknown if Kamina can take on this form at will, but there are reports of some trying to force him to do this by attacking him, and being inevitably stopped by the other Deities who don't want Kamina to potentially destroy the Pantheon, though it is unknown if this can actually happen.
- Upon watching the Tournament of Power, he became incredibly impressed with the Universe 7 team and how many times they pushed past their limits to get through being the field's primary targets. The most impressive person of them all, however, was greeted with this once he saw her and others enter a bar to celebrate their efforts:Kamina: EVERYBODY STAND UP FOR ANDROID 18, THE AWESOME GODDESS WHO BELIEVED IN THE KRILLIN THAT BELIEVED IN HER AND DEFEATED THE SUPER MAGICAL MAIDEN LOVELY LOVE RIBRIANNE!
- 18 and Krillin found this Actually Pretty Funny and chatted with him for just a minute.
Shigeru Jo/Kamen Rider Stronger
Shigeru Jo, God of Pre-Battle Speeches (Kamen Rider Stronger, Electric Human Stronger)
- Intermediate God (Greater God in Charge-Up form)
- Symbol: The stylized "S" Symbol
- Theme Song: "Kamen Rider Stronger no Uta"
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle-themed Cyborgs, Phlebotinum Rebel, The Ace, Carrying his coat over his shoulder, Making speeches before entering the battle, Electricity-based powers, Being Cursed with Awesome, "Charge Up!", Magnificent Bastard
- Domains: Combat, Speeches, Technology, Electricity, Heroism
- All Ascended Toku Heroes (especially Takeshi Hongo/Kamen Rider 1, Hayato Ichimonji/Kamen Rider 2, Daisuke Yamamoto/Kamen Rider Amazon, and the Gorengers).
- Others: Thor, Fate T. Harlaown, Pikachu, Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace, Mikoto Misaka, Genos, Domon Kasshu, Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon (also his Distaff Counterpart), Haru Glory, Shinya Kogami, Genjuro Kazanari, Ryoma Nagare, Squall Leonhart, Weiss Winterprison
- Enemies: All Ascended Toku Villains, SHOCKER (and its employed members), HYDRA, Kogane/Kamen Rider Mars, Raul Menendez, Ali Al-Saachez, M Bison, Red Skull.
- Shigeru Jo joins the evil organization Black Satan in order to avenged his friend, who also considers him a mentor figure. Promised for power and fueled by his desire for revenge, he undergoes a reconstruction surgery to become Black Satan's cyborg warriors code-named "Electric Human Stronger". However, Shigeru knows that Black Satan murdered his friend, tricking the organization in order to gain new powers before he escapes along with fellow cyborg Yuriko Misaki/Electro-Wave Human Tackle, Shigeru renamed himself as Kamen Rider Stronger with his resolve to defend the world against the forces of Black Satan and later, the Delza Army. Shigeru is also the first Rider to received a Super Mode, which he became one of the inspirations to the Heisei Riders' Final Forms.
- Due to his tendency to do his introductory speech towards his enemies, some deities had compared him to Sailor Moon, who they considers her being his Distaff Counterpart since she also tends to say her Catchphrase before entering the battle. In fact, both Stronger and Salor Moon are in good terms as they also helped each other in their battles against evil.
- Shigeru was happy to reunite with his fellow riders Takeshi Hongo, Hayato Ichimonji, and Daisuke Yamamoto, as well as the first Sentai team the Gorengers, who happens to fight alongside him in the same time period (1975), as he's happy to lend his strength to his fellow heroes once again in their battles against SHOCKER after knowing the organization has started their reign of terror. After knowing that SHOCKER has gotten stronger due to the organization's employed members, Shigeru, Hongo, Ichimonji, and Amazon, are currently working on ascending the remaining members of the Seven Legendary Riders to strengthen their numbers against SHOCKER's forces.
- Shigeru also tends to visit the House of Sports during his free time, playing American Football in that said house due to his passion for that said sport since he used to play it during his college days before he became a Kamen Rider.
- However, Kogane has put Shigeru on its hit list because of his love for that said sports, it doesn't take long for him to hate Kogane's guts due to the golden Rider's hate for sports.
- Like his fellow Showa Riders before, he became associates with Genos, a fellow cyborg, since both of them tries to used their cyborg powers for personal revenge at first until they found a better purpose to use it for the sake of good.
- Due to his lightning-based powers, he is friends with Thor, Fate T. Harlaown, Pikachu, Cure Peace, and Mikoto Misaka, as he also started to help them in their battles against their respective enemies.
- Like his predecessor, Amazon, Shigeru's tone of voice became sounds similar with the likes of Domon Kasshu, Haru Glory, and Shinya Kogami during his recent appearances. Also in one occasion, his tone of voice is similar to the likes of Genjuro Kazanari, Ryoma Nagare, and Squall Leonhart. Nevertheless, he gets along with them.
- Like his brethren Kamen Riders before and after, he hates every terrorists groups that disrupts peace in whole humankind. As such, he became enemies with the likes of Red Skull, HYDRA, Raul Menendez, Ali Al-Saachez, and M Bison, given the fact that their profession were no different to his old enemies like the Black Satan and Delza Army.
- Whenever Shigeru enters the battle, he tells his adversaries with this quote after he transforms:"The heavens cry out! The earth cries out! The people cry out! They cry out for me to destroy evil! Listen up, evildoers...I am the warrior of justice, Kamen Rider Stronger!".
James T. Kirk
James Tiberius Kirk, Divine Balancer of Logic and Emotion, God of Deconstructing the Enemy (Captain Kirk, Jim, William...Shatner, Denny Crane)
- Theme: "Space. The final frontier..."
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Starfleet Logo
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Good Captains, Dramatic Pauses, Large Hams, Orders To Beam Up (And Down) from Scotty, Kirk Summations, Chick Magnet (Specially Of The Alien Kind)
- Domain: Air, Cavern, Moon.
- Follower: Naoya Toudou
- Allies: Spock, McCoy, Jean-Luc Picard, Worf, Kathryn Janeway and Jonathan Archer, Clark Kent/Superman, Commander Shepard, Luke Skywalker, Shido Itsuka, Optimus Prime, Barbarella, Malcolm Reynolds, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, Edward Elric, Thor
- Enemies: KHAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!, Palpatine, Darth Vader, Nero, Tzentch, Judge Doom
- Is the mediator of Spock and McCoy; whenever the two argue about a solution to problems in any situation, Kirk always comes with an idea compromising their's.
- Acquired Seventeen Temporal Violations, the most of any Starfleet Captain.
- Is famous for having *ahem* relations with at least 50 women from every universe in the multiverse (with a few exceptions), garnering him some punny but accurate nicknames that for the sake of good taste shall be ommitted here.
- When Lieutenant Mary Sue returned to the Pantheon proper, he tried to seduce her... however, she's biased that Kirk is still a pervert.
- Luke Skywalker is his good friend, and the two hang out at the House of Food for their nights out.
- Due to his 'Avatar', Kirk is known to either... put on... Dramatic... Pauses... or... speakthingssoquickly.
- At times, he has used a younger avatar from an Alternate Timeline for covert missions. Wonder Woman in particular adores that version, and likes to assist in said assignments.
- Both Kirk and Picard have become befriended a young god called Shido Itsuka. Seeing much of themselves in Shido, the two captains offer him guidance whenever he faces a moral dilemma. Kirk, ever the ladies man, also likes giving him advice in how to sweep girls off their feet, to which Picard delivered his trademark reaction. They can't help but let out a small laugh at Shido's occasional crossdressing, much to Shido's annoyance.
- Among the unusual friends he gathered are Edward Elric, who sometimes sounds like Kirk and who intrigued the Captain with his powerful magic, and Thor, who is also an explorer of worlds and reminds Kirk of his father.
- Has become a fierce opposer of Judge Doom, as in addition to him being Obviously Evil, Kirk has cartoon experience, and Doom reminds him of the Klingon who killed his son.
Agent Peter Burke, God of the "Be Careful" Speech
- Symbol: His FBI Badge
- Theme Song: White Collar Opening Theme
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: By-the-Book Cop, Guile Hero, Determinator, A Father to His Men, Happily Married, Humble Hero, Reasonable Authority Figure, Always Gets His Man, presents himself as clueless before he gets the drop on the bad guy, Forensic Accounting, could've been an accountant, experienced horse rider and baseball major-leaguer, chastising others for making morally gray decisions while willing to do likewise, willing to go with an Indy Ploy
- Domains: Law, White Collar Crime, FBI
- Heralds: The New York White Collar Division
- Followers: Sergeant Phil Esterhaus, Stacey McGill's mother
- Allies: Neal Caffrey, Most good-aligned deities in the Houses of Justice and Crime, Soichiro Yagami, Near, Mello, V.S.S.E., Caitlyn
- Enemies: All evil-aligned deities in the Houses of Justice and Crime, Light Yagami, Ryuk, Seryu Ubiquitous, Looten Plunder
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Amanda Waller, Judge Dredd, Chuck Bartowski, Night Raid
- Pities: The Phantom Thieves of Hearts
- As a result of a search for more gods that serve justice, and with a list of so-far unused tropes in hand, Peter Burke found himself ascended for The "Be Careful!" Speech, to his mild embarrassment. Still, with all the injustice in the Pantheon, and with most justice-serving deities fighting against blue collar crime, terrorism, fighting the forces of evil, there just isn't as many deities as there should be dedicated to thwarting white collar crime, and so he decided to step in to make up for that.
- For starters, most of the more rule-aligned Lawful deities are baffled with how Peter's able to close his cases mainly because most of his help comes from a Boxed Crook, which would in turn make most evidence inadmissible. Fortunately, the Pantheon's justice system also works differently, allowing him to get away with this here.
- Is willing to work with reformed and benign criminal deities to get the job done, as shown in his cases alongside Neal Caffrey and his buddy Mozzie. That said, he keeps a really close eye on them, having had experiences with the before. He can also detect lies easier as a result, though technical truths have a chance of throwing him off.
- Doesn't like how Amanda Waller keeps her crooks in line, but given what these crooks are capable of, he knows it's not his place to complain.
- Whenever he finds himself working with Chuck Bartowski, Peter gets a bit annoyed with the techie/CIA spy's dim view of the FBI, and while terrorists aren't the FBI's forte, much less the division specialized on White Collar Crime, he hopes for a little more credit than that. It also doesn't help that Peter reminds Chuck of Kieran Ryker, who has antagonized him and his team once before and nearly killed his friend Sarah.
- Then, after somebody spouted a strange theory, the two started wondering if there's any connection between Bryce Larkin and Neal Caffrey other than portrayed actors.
- Speaking of Caffrey, he was soon found somewhere in the Pantheon and Peter got straight to ascending him.
- Is rather annoyed by how many times Dean and Sam Winchester impersonate FBI agents on a semi-regular basis, though given their foes, he's not sure what they could've done instead.
- Peter really, really wanted to arrest Kasumi Goto after she once stole his wife's jewelry, but was unable to due to her connections with Commander Shepard. Before he could proceed with building up for a case or go after Kasumi himself, Shep got her to return the jewelry, closing the matter.
- Has heard of the capers of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts and feels sorry for their circumstances; the rotten authority figures (and more) they've had to go against are very much like some of the criminals his White Collar Division was meant to apprehend. He's planned on making time to console them about this when they (each) ascend, though Futaba Sakura and Morgana don't quite have such pasts/experiences.
Autarch Scolar Visari, God of the New Era Speech
- Symbol: The Helghast Symbol
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: General Ripper, Big Bad, Bald of Evil, The Emperor (But not an officially named one), Evil Overlord, Fantastic Racism, Large Ham, Putting on the Reich, Rousing Speech, Adored and supported by the Helghan people
- Domains: Empires, War, Politics, Speeches, Space
- Allies: The Helghan Empire, Colonel Mael Radec (His Right-Hand Man), Melkor, Sheev Palpatine, Arcturus Mengsk, The Corpus, Heinz Windermere, Father Elijah
- Enemies: Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Jim Raynor, Magneto, William Stryker, The Enclave, Arthur Maxson
- Evil Counterpart: Kamina
- On good terms with: Nazi Deities
- Autarch Scolar Visari was the leading man behind the Helghan Empire and the one who, with his political involvement and actions, rebuild the nation of Helghan into a powerful empire and his powerful and charismatic speeches were part of that. Visari gained the approval of the people of Helghan, mistreated by the UCN, ISA and the Helghan Administration and living in a planet with horrible conditions that mutated them and also economically broken, Visari was hailed as a saviour. His iron fist rule was even overlooked by the Helghan, since in their eyes he opposed a bigger evil and when he launched the war against Vekta, the victory would land him the position of Emperor of the Helghast. Ultimately, he was assassinated by an ISA operative, but he perfectly knew that would happen and the Helghast fought even harder to avenge their fallen leader.
- Having heard of Visari's powerful impact in the lives of the Helghan people and his charismatic persona, Melkor saw potential in him and with all his powers revived the man and assigned him as one of the GUAE leaders. Visari didn't understand at first but after being explained that his loyal followers of the Helghan Empire were already a presence in the pantheon, he wasted no time in rallying them all for his return. The House of War was filled with Helghast troopers, all overjoyed that Visari had returned and even became a god with his own temple. Many villainous factions were inspired by Visari's speech about Helghan supremacy and power and decided that they would support the GUAE even more, considering Visari became a member of said Alliance. The GUAG in turn was greatly concerned about Visari, but they knew better than to attempt on his life.
- Visari isn't formally an emperor but he is treated by one by his people. Emperor Palpatine found a lot of similarities with Visari and their respective armies already got along well before the arrival of the Autarch. He offered a partnership between the Empire and the Helghast, Visari even is well regarded by the 501st so that could mean good things for the empire and bad things for the ascended deities of the rebel alliance.
- Ever since Visari's ascension, Colonel Mael Radec spends most of his time patrolling Visari's temple. He is the Hound of Visari for a reason. After what happened the last time, Radec has doubled the security in the temple and this time not even the whole might of the ISA will get through the Helghast defenses.
- Considered the Evil Counterpart of Kamina given that both men are capable of rallying up a lot of people by their bombastic speeches. Kamina didn't take kindly to the comparison, obviously he doesn't agree with Visari's vision but respect the dedication that he had for his people but cannot understand how someone like him can come into power and be respected. Visari on his part oddly enough, considers Kamina an extraordinary individual, saying that the planets that each come from aren't that different and that he did well standing up for his people and that his fight against the ISA is not that different from the his fight against the beastmen but Kamina didn't think so.
- Considers his status as a mutant as a sign of pride for Helghan to a point that it became a racial supremacy ideal, a sentiment that his followers took to heart and the Helghan people became racist against any other race, particularly humans who looked down on them. Visari had hoped that considered the similar circumstances and their status a mutants he would become allies with Magneto but the Helghast remind him a lot of the nazis and the horrors that he faced as a child to the point that any relation with him was strained to a point that Magneto hates them as much as any other person that doesn't agree with him. Visari is dissapointed that he would let that weakness prevent them from becoming allies.
- Another thing that made things worse was that Visari sounds a lot like William Stryker. The man himself consider the Helghast an abomination that should be erradicated and wouldn't not hesitate to aid the ISA and UCN in doing so. Visari found him to be a foolish zealot and that he alone would not be a threat to the might of the Helghast.
- Visari was born into the powerful Visari Corporation, which helped him a lot in gaining a political footing. His knowledge about economics plus the past of the Helghast as a fallen conmoglerate has allowed Visari to become allies with the Corpus. They were already friends with the Helghast but Visari was the one that gave them the ok when it comes to extracting the Helghan resources, with the condition that they would provide them with weapons in exchange. The Corpus kept their part and has provided the Helghast with powerful weapons, considering the lack of Stahl's Arms' support it was an incredible boost of power for the Helghast and they became a much more threatening faction all thanks to Visari's ingenious machinations.
- It has come to his attention that the bulk of his army was already associated with a deity but the relation was kept secret from the rest of the pantheon. Obviously after his ascension Visari demanded to know who this deity was and met him in person. The man was none other than father Elijah, who offered his aid to the Helghast after finding out that, despite being mutants, the Helghast opposed a force that reminded him of the NCR who he despised. Visari took note of Elijah's skills with technology and allowed the partnership to continue, meanwhile Elijah would benefit from Visari's political influence, basically a win-win for both sides. The one problem was keeping the Corpus under wraps, but Visari promised that he would keep them at bay and they wouldn't find out.
- Visari felt pity for the boy that was made Emperor only to meet a terrible fate. Heinz Windermere has tried his best to atone for his past but his perception from other deities became a lot more contentious after Visari managed to convince him to support the Helghast. It turns out that Visari sympathized with Heinz situation, seeing that his manipulation by people in his own court reminded the Autarch of how the UCN mistreated and humiliated the Helghan people until they were left with nothing. Being moved by Visari's words, Heinz accepted to become an ally of the Helghast, something that many people thought that Heinz didn't learn from history considering that Visari doesn't look like a trusthworthy individual. He commented that he noted that Visari's appearance was not a nice impression but he genuinely sounded interested in allying with him without any ill intention and the might of both the Helghast and the Windermerean will certainly get them places.
- It's no secret that the methodology of Visari and the Helghast in general are an allusion to Nazi Germany and other fascist goverments. Actual Nazis, while their opinion are mostly divided, are on good terms with the Helghast and Visari himself has made an effort to get them to their side. It has worked for the most part but some of the more fanatic ones believe that mutants like them shouldn't be treated as human beings.
Abraham Jebediah Simpson, God of Rambling Old Men (Grandpa, Abe, "The Most Handsome Man in Albany, New York")
- Quasideity (Demigod back in his WW2 Days)
- Symbol: The Flying Hellfish.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: WW2 Veteran, Grumpy Old Man, Occasional Badass Grandpa, Rambling on the Old Days, Abusive But Caring Parent, Ambiguous Age
- Domains: Elders, Dysfunction, Family
- Allies: Lance Corporal Jack Jones, Hank Hill, Captain America, Nicholas St North
- Special relationship with: Homer (his son), Marge(his daughter-in-law), Bart and [[fix this Lisa Simpson]] (his grandchildren).
- Enemies: Mr Burns, Red Skull, Millennium and any Nazi.
- Pities: [[fix this Meg Griffin]].
- Originally the title of Rambling Old Man Monologue was taken by Lance Corporal Jack Jones, however Grandpa argued he should have it because "back in my day, we had one trope to be god of and we were happy!"
- According to him, he would've killed Hitler had Red Skull and Mr Burns not stuffed it up. He is currently trying to kill the Skull to stop him trying to bring Hitler back, which Red Skull has just laughed off
- Back in the day, He was head of the "Flying Hellfish" battalion. Apparently he met Captain America, or at least claims. Cap has been playing along to make him happy.
- Knew Santa Claus and helped fix his sleigh, though ended up with a grudge. They've since recitfied this, and he helps
- Gets along well with Meg, as they both know what it's like to be shat on by their family. Meg is currently looking after him at the Pantheon's old folk's home, which is a lot better than his Springfield one.
- To earn some cash, Grandpa Simpson has been selling his bath-tub produced aphrodisiac to the House of Lust. While it's gone pretty well, more than a few are too Squicked out to try it.
- He has been trying to date the elderly women of the Pantheon.