This is my sandbox for deities to potentially either ascend or rework.Feel free to make suggestions and edits. Enjoy.
- Lin Beifong, Goddess of Iron Ladies (Chief Beifong, Lin Bei Fong, (That Lady is) My Hero, Sexylin McBeifong on the rare occasion she wears a hot ballroom dress) as a Leadership Intermediate Goddess, now under Manners of Authority.
- Charlie Nash, The God Whose Body Was Missing (Captain Nash, Paradoxical Avenger, FrankenCharlie, Nashenstein, Monster Nash, Vessel Eleven, Helen's Clay Doll, An Average Puppet [by Urien]) as an Intermediate God under Death Archetypes* (House of Life and Death).
- Epsilon, God of Climax Bosses (Unknown Energy Manipulator: Test Model, Commander Epsilon, Eject Epsilon) as a Greater God under Boss Fights* (House of Gaming).
- Alia, The Mission Control Goddess (Aeria, Eirya) as a Lesser Goddess under Sources of Information (House of Knowledge).
- Professor Eobard Thawne, God of Making History Go Horribly Wrong (Professor Zoom, The Reverse-Flash, The Black Flash, Adrian Zoom, Tyrant Thawne, The Flash of the 25th Century) as a Greater God under Time Manipulation (House of Time and Space).
- Chronoa, The Goddess in Charge of Correcting Distorted History (The Supreme Kai of Time, The Lord of Time, The Kaioshin of Time, Time Kai, The Master of the Time Nest) as an Overdeity* and a member of the Pantheonic Time Police* in the House of Time and Space.
- Eric Brooks, God of Human Vampires (Blade, The Daywalker, Frank Blade, Subject AA1, Hannibal Francis Blade, Switchblade the Demogorge, The Vampire Hunter, Spider Hero, Ronin) as an Intermediate God under Vampires (House of Otherness).
- King Bradley, The God With a Magical Eye (Führer President Bradley, Wrath the Furious, Pride [in another continuity], Dante's Masterpiece, The Ultimate Eye, Prospective Führer Number 12) as an Intermediate God under Support Magic (House of Magic) and Eye Abilities* (House of Personal Appearance).
- Android 21, Goddess of Identity Amnesia (Artificial Human #21, Majin Android 21, Majin Bae, Bae Android, Majin THICC-Droid, Majin Thot, Majin Boobs, Majin Rogue, Loli MILF) as a Greater Goddess under Memories (House of Mentalism) and Identity Issues* (House of Personality).
- Hit, Revered Assailant of Pressure Points (Hit the Infallible, The Flawless Hit, Never-Miss Hit, The Legendary Assassin of Universe 6, Heat) as an Overdeity under Normal Combat (House of Combat!).
- Contributed to Rmpdc's ascension of Fairy Leviathan, Goddess of Respect Developed Through Being Bested (Guardian of the Dark Oceans, Model L, Siren General Leviathan) as an Intermediate Goddess under Fighting Mindsets* (House of Combat!).
- Setsuna Meioh, Guardian of Time (Sailor Pluto, Princess Pluto, Trista, The Soldier of Space-Time, Soldier of Revolution, Guardian of the Underworld, Soldier of Change) as a Lesser Goddess and a member of the Pantheonic Time Police* in the House of Time and Space.
- Touta Konoe, God of Contrasting Sequel Main Characters (UQ Holder #7, The Incompetent [by Kirie]) as an Intermediate God under Protagonists* (House of Narrative).
- Ippo Makunouchi, God of Boxing (The Wind God) as a Lesser God under Martial Arts (House of Combat!) and in the House of Sports.
- Lina Inverse, Goddess of Unscrupulous Heroes (Beautiful Sorcery Genius [self-proclaimed], Bandit Killer, Lina the Pink, Queen of Destruction, Dra-mata, Dragon Spooker, Enemy to All Who Live [call her most of these at your own risk]) as an Intermediate Goddess under Anti-Heroes (House of Ambiguity).
Looking for tropes:
- Kagato (Kagato Akara, Ruins Buster, God Ego Man, Heel, Naja Akara [clone base])
- Julia Crichton
- Scarface (Plasma Energy Reploid: Knight Type)
- Ferham (The Female Commander of Crimson and Wings)
Other project ideas:
- Retooling how Professional Wrestling is treated in the Pantheon, so that wrestlers have more of a unified continuity that accounts for their whole careers and allows them to fit more coherently with the Pantheon itself, rather than their time in WWE (if any) being set apart from everything else. This includes the following:
- Real-life promotions being referred to with code names or informal/short versions of their actual names. For example: WWF/E before HD is Titan Sports* , after HD is The Universe* . WCW post-JCP days is The World Championship Area* . ECW is Tri-State Extreme* . Ring of Honor is now The Honorable Ring* . Names that are already designed to be informal, such as Evolve, Chikara, Shimmer, and Shine, remain the same.
- Wrestlers' histories are retooled to be more coherent, rather than their time in WWE being treated as entirely separate from anything else, including playing around with the time periods in which they used certain names. For example, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns got their famous WWE ring names straight in developmental (Ambrose and Rollins in FCW, Reigns in NXT), but in the Pantheon's history their names only changed when they became The Shield. Likewise, Ambrose returned to Jon Moxley by leaving WWE, but here it came by leaving The Shield, with his departure from The Universe occurring after the fact. The WWE name of Rollins' Irish follower, Finn Bálor, only applies to his demon form in the Pantheon; in his regular state he is still known as Prince Devitt.
- Writing Around Trademarks is no longer in effect for stable and tag team names. For example, The Club in WWE is Bullet Club in all but name, so they will be treated as Bullet Club just like the active NJPW members. (The Elite are their own faction apart from Bullet Club, but will be referenced as having been part of the group at one point.) If the Dudley Boyz are ever ascended, they will be referred to as the Dudley Boyz through their entire careers, including the time in TNA/The Impact Zone; Team 3D will simply be the name of their wrestling academy. "Brother Ray" and "Bully Ray" will be nicknames for Bubba Ray Dudley, while "Brother Devon" would be a nickname for D-Von Dudley, with "Devon" being a case of Spell My Name with an "S".
- Aside from the actual ascension of wrestlers within the Pantheon, most of these changes can be seen within the Trope Wrestling Federation, an updated version of the current Pantheon Wrestling Federation which serves as a wrestling version of Toku Base as well as a way to fill out a complete roster of wrestling brands with shows witnessed by the Pantheon.
Character, God/dess of X Trope Here (Alternate names/Nicknames, Fan Nickname)[[An image, if possible. Please use official art or a screenshot for a picture.]]
- [Potential/New] House: Name of the candidate House for this deity (plus specific Subhouse(s), if any are involved)
- Rank: This can range from Quasideity, Demigod, Lesser God, Intermediate God, Greater God, to Overdeity. This doesn't always have to be a representation of power, but it can also represent influence in the Pantheon.
- Symbol: An image or icon used to represent the deity.
- Theme Song: Song that usually is used in affiliation with the character. If the deity is a musician this will most likely be their Signature Song. If possible, give a link for reference, preferably on YouTube.
- Alignment: Good, evil, neutral etc. Forget about The Great Character Alignment Debate here, the Pantheon is one of the few places where you can assign Dungeons & Dragons alignment to characters that don't have alignment system. After all, the Pantheon is based on D&D.
- Portfolio: Tropes associated with the character.
- Domains: Things that the character has influence over.
- Herald: Like High Priests, they're non-ascended loyal characters, but they're from the same series as the ascended character rather than being replacements.
- High Priest: Non-ascended, but loyal character that would make a worthy replacement in case something would happen. They can be served as part-time workers in case the originals are busy with some jobs. Co-Godhood is accepted depending on the approval of the originals.
- Followers: Non-ascended characters that are not part of the Pantheon, but would probably worship this character by the fact that they share the ascended character's trope.
- Allies: Members of the Pantheon that are allies.
- Rivals: Members of the Pantheon that are rivals.
- Enemies: Members of the Pantheon that are foes.
- Additional Character Relationships: Members of the Pantheon that have various relationships (examples include Enemy Mine, Vitriolic Best Buds, Teeth-Clenched Teamwork, Headbutting Heroes, Friendly Enemy, Friendly Rival, Just Friends, etc.) other than allies, rivals, or enemies.
- Respected by/Respects: A deity whom the members of the Pantheon respect or are respected by.
- Pitied by/Pities: A deity whom the members of the Pantheon feel pity for or find pitiable.
- Opposed by/Opposes: Not necessarily the same as "Enemies", but this is used for any deity whom the members of the Pantheon directly opposes or is opposed by, regardless of alignment.
- Conflicting Opinion: Sometimes, the Deities argue over specific themes and philosophies.
- Now add some random trivia/facts about events/alignments/moments/fights/friendships/relations etc.
- And some more trivia/facts.
- And a couple of more.