- Symbol: The Tower of Guidance
- Potential House: Order & Chaos
- Theme Song: Ashera the Creator, A Grasping Truth
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (though Yune claims she's Lawful Neutral)
- Portfolio: Lacking emotions, neither good nor evil, Rapunzel Hair, can turn people into stone, doesn't know about the existence of the Branded, Hot Witch who's also a Goddess, can only be killed by Ike (in a spectacular fashion), Super Empowering, Well-Intentioned Extremist, Order Is Not Good, one half of Ashunera, Goddess of Dawn, a Final Boss that's not a giant dragon or demon, Necromancer, can cast stun and silence on the group
- Domains: Order, Pride, Restriction
- Heralds: Her Three Heroes
- Allies: Sephiran, The Black Knight, those who side with order, Malthael, Sakazuki
- Enemies: YUNE, Ike, Grima, The Four Chaos Gods, those who side with chaos, Lucifer, all One Piece pirates
- Long ago, the Ashunera discarded all of her emotions, which took the form of Yune. This left her as Ashera, the Goddess of Order and Restriction. After failing to wipe out all of the beorc and laguz, Ashera decided to follow Yune into the Trope Pantheon.
- Upon ascending, Ashera thought her ideal House would be Order & Chaos, only to notice how much conflict there was in that house. About half of these fellow Gods were enemies, while the rest prioritized order like Ashera does. Suffice to say, her introduction to this house has only exasperated the situation.
- As soon as she saw Sephiran in the Pantheon, she accepted him into her services once again, the latter returning to his Goddess. The Black Knight quickly followed, since Ashera is his master's master. However, when upon seeing Yune, Ashera immediately prioritized her destruction, and this time, she's not settling for her being sealed away inside a medallion. Ike also drew her unwanted attention since he killed her with Yune's help. Grima is another target that she opposes. They wish to destroy everything, but she wishes for everything to be replaced with another, newer species. Grima tells her that mortals will always find ways to be evil and that no matter how hard she tries, she'll never create a species that bends to her wishes.
artorius Secretly Selfish
With Brighid and Aegaeon, they've been passed down the Ardanian Royal Family for generations. In the prequel DLC, they serve Emperor Hugo while in the main game, Brighid serves Morag Ladair and Aegaeon serves Emperor Niall until he dies and Morag gets his core crystal.
Haze is the only fully dedicated healer of the prequel DLC and her element is wind. She's also a Squishy Wizard.
With Laphicet, he was named after Velvet's dead brother, Laphicet Crowe.