open/close all folders
Kilowog, God of Alien Curse Words
(Green Lantern of Space Sector 674, The Dark Lantern
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Green Lantern emblem
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Drill Sergeant Nasty (Only On The Clock, Usually A Gentle Giant), Pardon My Klingon, Boar-Like Alien, Sergeant Rock, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Last Of Bolovax Vik (And For A Time, Not Even That), Communism Leanings In Glorious Mother Russia, Gadgeteer Genius
- Domains: Willpower, Justice, Space, Instructors, Sergeants, Survivors
- Allies: His fellow Green Lantern Corps, along with the Indigo Tribe and Blue Lanterns, DC superheroes in general, Astral, The Doctor, Garrus Vakarian, Mace Windu, Tashkent, Izumi Curtis, Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, SCP-516, Optimus Prime, Team Lightyear, the Tenno, the Eevelutions, Shokichi Komachi, Griffin
- Enemies: Nekron and his associates, the Anti-Monitor, Krona, Parallax, Darkseid, YHVH, the 456 Ambassador, Fabius Bile, Professor Hojo, Tuska, Boris the Animal
- Opposes: Nikita Dragovich, genuinely cruel teachers and instructors like Mori Motonari
- Wary of: The House of Crime
- Of the Green Lanterns, one of their most important members is the drill sergeant Kilowog. The Green Lantern of Sector 674, he was one of Bolovax Vik's greatest minds. During the training he tends to use "poozer" as an insult, or a curse word when angry. Sometimes even as a term of endearment. It's a versatile swear he got from his own instructor.
- Comes off as an intimidating Drill Sergeant Nasty, however that's only because he's doing his job. He's a Gentle Giant otherwise. He learned he needs to be a hardass training newbie Green Lanterns from his own instructor. You can usually find him giving or taking advice from other military or police instructors in the pantheon. He gets along great with Izumi Curtis as they put their students under harsh training regiments, to make sure they're prepared for the hardship ahead.
- He gets along with Optimus Prime as they're defenders of freedom for sentient beings across the universe, and leaders. Kilowog also learned about Team Lightyear and Space Command. As far as he's concerned, more enforcers of justice across space is always welcome.
- Has spent some time talking to Gunnery Sergeant Hartman on how to prepare recruits for war. While he found him a bit more a prick than he'd like, he respects what he's doing. He also seems to get along with Mace Windu as they're both harsh but fair enforcers of galactic justice. What he doesn't respect are asshats like Mori Motonari who are actually cruel teachers and instructors.
- His planet was destroyed during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, however he managed to preserve the souls of all 16 billion of his race through sheer willpower and his Green Lantern ring. Unfortunately, the planet they were sent to live their new lives was later destroyed to Sinestro. Due to the communal nature and physiology of his people he can still communicate with them on Mogo. The Doctor feels really bad for him as he knows what it's like to lose your entire race, and Griffin is happy that he can still communicate with his people. Kilowog does not like Boris the Animal for being a psychopath belonging to a race of planet destroyers, and is honestly glad that the Boglodites went extinct.
- Was dead himself for a time due to a Parallax-possessed Hal Jordan, but the unusual nature of his species' afterlife allowed his spirit to be brought back as a force of vengeance. Eventually he was revived for real. He could've been made a Black Lantern because of this, but he wasn't on Earth at the time. He's deeply disturbed to learn that Nekron has an entire alliance working for the same goals of killing everyone as the Lord of the Unliving.
- He is also deeply disturbed to learn about YHVH. The Mad God of Law reminds him of when the old Guardians of the Universe went rogue, and proceeded to perform a universe-scale Assimilation Plot so as to completely purge free will from the universe as they came to believe it's the source of chaos. While YHVH uses different methods, the results are almost the same.
- Because of his job as Green Lantern, he always keeps an eye out for the House of Crime, and he has a position in the House of Justice. He was utterly disgusted to learn about the 456 Ambassador and how it has been using children as drugs. The Green Lantern Corps is working to shut down the 456's monstrous child-snatching organization.
- Before becoming a member of the Green Lantern Corps, he was a geneticist. Visiting the House of Science has revived an old passion in the field. He was absolutely disgusted to learn about the horrors Fabius Bile and Professor Hojo have inflicted on the world. He pitied the Tenno for the horrible experiments they went under. And lastly, he felt kinship with Shokichi Komachi for having to deal with an overcrowded homeworld and using genetic engineering for good. On a lighter note, he finds the Eevelutions to be adorable.
- As a result of his species herd-like nature, he had an interest in communism and Russia. He can be seen talking with Tashkent about the subject, and spending some time in Russia again. Quickly found a dislike of Nikitia Dragovich for representing the worst of communism, and has been advised to never show any communist leanings near Chin. He also found some kinship with Astral as they've found interest in human activities.
Antonio Raimundo "Tony" Montana, God of the F-Word
(Scarface, The Bad Guy)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Himself divided in two shades of Black and White.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, eventually becoming True Neutral
- Portfolio: Swearing the F-Word Many Times, Villain Protagonists, Villainous Valor, Iron-Made Beings, Death by Irony and Awesomeness, Evil vs. Evil, Evil Beings With Standards and Relatives, Protecting His Sister From Even Worse Scums.
- Domains: Crime, Family, Speeches, Honor.
- Allies: Tommy Vercetti (his expy), Billy Kane, Raoh, many Villain Protagonists in the Pantheon.
- Friendly Enemies: Satoko Houjou, The Sonozaki Sisters.
- Enemies: Every good aligned Deity in the House of Justice, irredeemable beings.
- His constant use of that profane word is what gains him a place in the Pantheon. See his ascension right here if you want to understand.
- According to him, the world is his. Tony's wish is to become one within the Pantheon.
- Gets well along with Billy Kane for their protection to their respecive sisters.
- Has the support of both George Carlin and Christopher Walken. Carlin because of their tendency to swear and Walken because the latter specializes in good villain roles.
- In case he's going to shoot anyone, expect him to speak the following quote:
- Recently resurfaced as part of a masked gang of heisters in Washington DC, despite the fact that he should be dead. It was later revealed that this is a doppelganger assuming the mantle of Scarface, though the fact that this Scarface uses a HK417 as his 'little friend' instead of a M16 had already led people to believe this was the case.
George Carlin, God of Black Comedy and Patron Saint of the Seven Dirty Words
(That Old Fuck, Mr. Conductor
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A microphone with seven particular words encircling it
- Alignment: Neutral Good, but loves playing as Chaotic Evil for the audiences
- Portfolio: Acceptable Targets, Knowing How Far to Push a Joke, Swearing, Age-induced cynicism, Nice People Who Play Mean Characters, Enjoying Suffering, Refuge in Audacity
- Domains: Dark Comedy, Swearing, Ranting
- Followers: Many, many mortal comedians.
- Upon ascending and having it explained to him what it meant, he proceeded to launch into a twenty-five minute long rant about how ridiculous the idea was that now he's the invisible man people pray to, what the hell sort of universe is this, although if it's for real, now that he's a god he can have fun playing with the mortals, especially the ones who were assholes to him while he was alive on earth. He concluded by saying "fuck the pantheon, fuck the gods...and fuck everyone now that I think of it!"
- He still performs his famous routines on-stage every week for packed audiences. When it was once asked how he can continue to mock religion now that he himself is a god, he replied "You're just gonna have to figure that shit out on your own". He's eagerly waiting for the final battle between good and evil, as he think it's funny when a lot of people die — now a lot of gods dying, that's hilarious.
- Is actually a very nice and gentle man, and is happy to receive visitors and chat with them when he isn't on stage.
- In fact, when Ringo Starr of the Beatles isn't telling stories to child deities about Thomas the Tank Engine and friends, Mr. Carlin is happy to take over.
Jesse Pinkman, God of Profanity for Emphasis
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The RV with a meth lab inside
- Alignment: Formerly Chaotic Evil, Now Chaotic Neutral With Shades of Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Emphasizing His Statements With "Bitch", Unconventional Vernacular, Goes Ballistic if Children Were Harmed, Went Through Many Miseries, Grew Out of His Impulsiveness, Quick to Blame Himself, Surprisingly Kind and Smart Earn Your Happy Ending, Redemption Equals Life
- Domain: Crime, Sorrow, Depth
- Allies: Niko Bellic, [[fix this Omar Little]]
- Enemies: Any and All Nazi Gods, Anyone Who Would Hurt a Child, Cain Marko/The Juggernaut
- Additional Relationship: Walter White (His former teacher)
- High Priest: Scary Terry
- Heralds: Skinny Pete, Brandon "Badger" Mayhew, Christian "Combo" Ortega
- Avatar: Aaron Paul
- Ascended after killing Todd Alquist for murdering Andrea Cantillo and escaped the compound in Tears of Joy.
- Ever since his ascension, he tries to avoid Walter White due to the events that happened when they were mortals.
- In his spare time, he makes wooden crafts in the House of Craft.
- He has done a Weight Watchers commercial in the past.
- He holds a great animosity towards the Nazi gods due to what Todd and the Aryan Brotherhood has done to him.
- Several Gods from the Enterprise have taken notice of his heralds' "script." To say they are bewildered would be an Understatement.
- The Juggernaut hates him just as bad as Kamina for stealing his other catchphrase. Jesse is wise enough to steer clear of him when he sees him.
- He usually says this whenever a new scientific discovery is made within the Pantheon◊.
Detective Isaac Washington Jr., God of Swearing
- Symbol: A Shotgun
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Boisterous Bruiser, Fucking Swearing, Bald of Awesome, Blaxploitation Parody, Dual Wielding Guns, Cowboy Cop
- Domains: Black People, Guns, Swearing
- Allies: G, Samuel L. Jackson, Travis Touchdown
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Jill Valentine
- Enemies: Caleb Goldman, Albert Wesker
- After his ascension, some of the Gods have wondered that he resembles Samuel Jackson. Isaac, however, snubs them for assuming such a theory.
- Goldman is really angry at the fact that Isaac, a friend of one of the AMS Agents (G) has ascended. The EFI President plans to eliminate him for unknown reasons. Unknown to Isaac, Goldman may or may not be one of the few "powerful friends" the crime lord Papa Caesar is referring.
- Has no problems shooting criminals on the spot. Sledge Hammer actually approves that one time he shot Papa Caesar in his right leg.
- Due to a certain incident, he will not say the word "motherfucker" to anyone who screwed their mother.
Q*bert, God of Symbol Swearing
- Symbol: (@!#?@!)>
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: 80's Video Game Character, Speaking Simlish, Speaks when messing up
- Domains: Platforming, Symbol
- Allies: Wreck-it-Ralph, Fix-it Felix, Vanellope von Schweetz, ROB, Game & Watch, Pac-Man, Mario, Donald Duck, Cranky Kong, Tony Montana, George Carlin, Jesse Pinkman, Tiny Tina
- Enemies: Jafar, Lady Vashj, Napoleon, Venomancer, Roadhog, M. Bison
- Opposes: Master Viper, Miia, Alice
- Not many people know what Q*bert is suppose to be saying, but considering that he say his Catchphrase whenever he gets hurt or messes up, some people just assume he's swearing.
- Q*bert and the NPCs was found without a game due to being unplugged many years ago. It has since found a home in Fix-it Felix, Jr. as a "bonus level." He thanked Felix for making him and other homeless characters a new home and Ralph for giving them a piece of Pac-Man cherry.
- As an old video game character, he was seen in the company of many characters from the 80's like Mario and ROB. Though he is a bit saddened that of them, he is the most forgotten compared to them who left some sort of legacy. Though he is happy with a bit of resurgence in popularity.
- He went into some short-lived adventures and heard that Donkey Kong was part of them. He tried to greet with the Donkey Kong, but he was confused about it and found that it was his grandfather Cranky Kong.
- Among Q*bert's enemies included a snake named "Coily" who constantly harass him in his levels, even when he falls off a level as he will return to keep being an obstacle. He doesn't like any evil snakes in the Pantheon that would harass him.
- Another of his enemies was a pig-like character named "Ugg" who also harass him. As such, he is unhappy of evil pigs like Napoleon and the pig-motif man like Roadhog.
- Donald Duck has swear several times in this kind of format, so Q*bert isn't the only one who speak their mind when they are in a bad mood. Felix is not a foul-mouthed person but he could speak "Q*bert-ese" and a bit rusty at it.
- He often joins in several people like Tony Montana and George Carlin in heavy-languaged rants because of their specialities. In his own words, he would say them as if he could swear them.
- In a script gone wrong, M. Bison got himself lost into one of Q*bert levels and when he was using a disc to climb back up a pyramid, Bison punched him out. Q*bert didn't appreciated that moment after.