Sandbox page for my WIP stuff. DO NOT EDIT even if I've done something like making a dreaded Grammatical Mistake, forgetting to link something, or linking to the wrong thing.
Wikis are supposed to be fun, and this is my place to have my fun.
Dangan Ronpa OCs:
Super High School Level Zookeeper
- Friend to All Living Things: Animals trust her almost instantly. Partially justified by her talent.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Trusts pretty much anyone as long as they appear to have good intentions.
- Married to the Job: She loves her family, but often spends more time at work than with them. Her parents work long hours, too, so she p
- Modesty Shorts: The skirt part of her uniform has built in shorts.
- Plucky Girl: You can't keep her down, for sure.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Believes everything will always be fine, alas...
Super High School Level Funeral Director
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Has black hair and doesn't care much of
- Dark Is Not Evil: Souko is very polite and agreeable, and will do things for others when asked without expecting anything in return.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Every piece of clothing she owns is this, even her pajamas.
- Emotionless Girl: Partially due to her job.
- The Stoic: Partially due to her job.
Super High School Level Vlogger
- But Not Too Foreign: She's half-American and half-Japanese.
- Camera Fiend: Her hobby is photography, and she always has her video camera in her hand.
Super High School Level Death Metal Singer
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Tiny, but can death growl like a grown man.
Super High School Level Collector
- Adorkable: He's awkward, but trying his best to get people to like him. It works, with one guy even eventually developing (reciprocated) feelings for him.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: His reasoning for falling in love with Spoiler.
- Bi the Way: Word of God says he's bisexual.
- Collector of the Strange: His Ultimate talent. Mostly stops after Saisho, though.
- Desperately Craves Affection: Only from friends, though. Affection from complete strangers makes him a bit uncomfortable.
- I Just Want to Be Special: Doesn't consider his talent a 'real' talent, and wishes '[he] was good at something more useful'.
- Momma's Boy: Since Masaru's dad died when he was 11, he naturally grew to become one.
- Nice Guy: Tries to always do the right thing and be kind to others, even if his lack of social skills means he sometimes fumbles with his words or says the wrong thing.
- Parental Abandonment: His dad is dead before the death game, and his mom supposedly dies at some point during it.
- Reincarnate In Another World: A mixture of this and Trapped in Another World, he died and was then summoned to another world as his dream self, though his real body is apparently there as well, hidden away and kept in a coma by some unknown method. Should he choose to return to his world, he'll die for real. On the bright side, at least Death Is Cheap where he is now!
- No Social Skills: Can't look others in the eye or hold a conversation very well.
- Shrinking Violet: He just wastes people's time by talking to them, so he generally doesn't initiate conversation.
- The Shut-In: Not quite a Hikikomori as he leaves the house on occasion to go to school or to shop, but otherwise, he's in his room.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Has a fear of cars after the accident that left his father dead and his spirit broken.
Super High School Level Copycat
- Ambiguous Gender Identity: They're nonbinary
- Dude, Not Funny!: Although they love jokes and pranks, they'll say this if someone (or someone's feelings) gets hurt.
- It Amused Me: The reason behind most of their actions, including why they mimic people. Though as seen above, they do have standards.
- Master Actor: One of their favorite things to do is be a 'human mirror' and copy the movements of whoever's in front of them with astounding speed.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Will drop any act they may be putting on if the situation is serious enough.
- Stop Copying Me: They take childish joy in making people say this.
- Vocal Dissonance: Hearing them mimic a deep voice is impressive yet unnerving.
- Voice Changeling: They can near-perfectly impersonate any voice... but have forgotten what their voice sounded like originally.