Or "Where does this go?"
This page is intended to provide a more detailed overview of the media namespaces than the Namespace page, and to help editors decide into what namespace a work goes if the list on Namespace leaves them unsure.
These groups of works / page types have currently no namespace assigned yet. Relevant discussion added where it exists.
- Types of Fan Works — Relevant discussion and in this thread.
- Characters — Relevant discussion.
- Web Games
- Korean Webtoons (online manhwa)
- OEL Manga
- Audiobooks, podiobooks
General discussion of media namespace issues is currently in this thread.
Please update this page if possible.
Other namespacing rules:
- Disambiguation pages stay on Main/.
- Multiple media works go to the namespace of the original medium (source), though it's always possible to split off pages for adaptations into their own namespace. Make redirects in the namespaces that don't have separate pages.
- A catch-all for anything that doesn't fall under Anime/, WebAnimation/ or WesternAnimation/
- Catch-all for Audio dramas, sketch comedy albums, Drama CDs, and the like, which don't already fit under Radio/ or Podcast/.
- Bollywood films
- Comic Book series or individual works, in book or magazine form; including Graphic Novels
- Not: Manga, Manhwa and Manhua (to Manga/, Manhwa/ and Manhua/ respectively)
- Comic Strips (a.k.a. Newspaper Comics)
- All categories of professionals that are listed on Creators (this includes actors and voice actors). Also companies active in any of these fields (developers, studios, publishers, etc).
- Not: Musical groups/solo careers (Music/); Wrestlers' personas (Wrestling/); Let's Play personas (LetsPlay/)
- Disney animated films — because of too much duplication of titles without it.
- Live action film: cinema films, made for TV movies, short films; live action film series; puppet films; documentaries
- Not: Bollywood movies (to Bollywood/); animated film (to Anime/, WesternAnimation/, Animation/, or Disney/)
- Novels, novellas, short stories, fairy tales, poetry; picture books; book series; Web Serial Novels
- Groups of texts (not genres) (e.g. The Trojan Cycle, The Icelandic Sagas)
- Not: Light Novels, Magazines, Fanfics
- Manhua (Chinese comics)
- Manhwa (Korean comics)
- Pages for the work of a band/a musician; albums; songs
- Not: operas, ballets and musicals (to Theatre/)
- Pages for Physical Pinball Tables, pinball machines that exist in tangible form.
- Also for Disambiguation pages, when there are multiple pinball games with the same name (such as Pinball/StarWars or Pinball/StarTrek)
- Not for pinball video games or software; those go under the VideoGame/ namespace.
- Online RPGs
- Not: Tabletop RPGs (to TabletopGame/), video game RPGs (to VideoGame/)
- Tabletop Games (incl. tabletop RPGs)
- Other Sites
- Not: Wikis (to Wiki/)
- Western Animation: Animated Films, Animated Series, animated shorts
- Not: Animated films by Disney (to Disney/).
- Websites that are wikis.
- Wrestlers (the stage personas), wrestling live events (discussion).