WiP Pantheon Entries
Entered Pantheon Entries
Yaldabaoth, God of Villainous Order (The Holy Grail, The Deimurge, God of Control, Yaldy)
- House: Philosophy (Outlooks on Life)
- Symbol: The holy grail
- Theme song: Jaldabaoth
- Allignment: Pure Law.
- Portfolio: The manifestation of human's desire for control, the size of a skyscraper, Posing as holy artifacts, Being killed by human desires, Rigging events in his favor while hiding as an ally, Healing with people's belief in him
- Domains: Emotion, Sin, Light, Order, Villains
- Allies: YHVH, lots of Celestial Paragonsand Archangels, Nyarlathotep (persona), Izanami (persona), Malthael, High Councilor Kal-El, and The Reaper.
- Enemies: Lucifer, the ENTIRE Grand United Alliance of Chaos, Morgana, Igor, Philemon, Futaba Sakura, Yusuke Kitagawa, The Steel Dragon Battle Group, King Arthur, Artoria, anyone not under Allies
- Conflicting Opinions: Eiki Shiki, Malygos, Judge Dredd
- Through humanity's desire to not face the world around them and to keep complete societal order, Yaldabaoth was born.
- Ascended into the Pantheon through posing as Igor and guiding The Phantom through his journey. While he was found out, his position in the Pantheon stayed.
- He once tried to merge the entire world with one built from humanities Cognition to be prisoners of Social Order, creating the hellish Qliphoth/Mementos for their desire to be slaves.
- While Yaldabaoth does have immense power, he is still just a holy grail. In most situations where he leaves Mementos he would be defeated, but he can create loopholes and eventually merge outside locations with it, as he did with the Velvet Room.
- Immediately joined the Grand United Alliance of Law when he ascended, knowing that his goal is nearly identical to YHVH's, he got placed as second in command. Though he has declared that any that mistake him for YHVH's avatar Demiurge will be imprisoned in Mementos.
- Some other members however, have been at edge with the idea of him joining, since they think Yaldabaoth went too far to achieve his goals.
- Has gotten along especially well with Malthael, as they both want to get rid of free will for a perfect lawful world. Though the means they go about this are different, both know that the other would strip chaos of the world and ensure that Law and Light are victorius for all eternity.
- He earns the ire of those who have fought under the banner of Steel Dragon Battle Group as his name was also the same name of an allied Shura God machine piloted by their friend Folka Albark, except this one was devoid of the spirit of good. Mostly, Sanger Zonvolt has claimed that if Yaldabaoth steps out of line, he'll introduce him to 'The Sword That Smites Gods' (and yes, there were some Godlike beings that got smitten)
- Has teamed up with Izanami as they are both creations of humanities desires through the collective unconsciousness. Their effectiveness in working together however, is mild at best.
- King Arthur and Artoria have been on edge with Yaldabaoth when they found his true form to be a holy grail. it gives them bad memories of their previous adventures. Yaldabaoth has stated he will happily summon the Beast Arthur has twice destroyed as a pet should as a part of a game should he interfere in his plans.
Specter Knight, God of Early-Game Difficulty Spikes (Donovan)
- House: Gaming (Bossesand Enemies)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Phase Locket
- Theme Song: La Danse Macabre, the Apparition
- Allignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: tattered crimson cloak, Grim Reaper, Precision-Guided Supernatural Scythe, Immortality, Villain Teleportation, Noble Top Enforcer of the Enchantress, Expy of Darth Vader, Flunky Boss, Promoted to Playable, skills cast from Will, Tries too hard to act cool, mundane name, Anti-Villain, Fighting from the Inside, Honorary Uncle, sacrificed his freedom to free his nephew
- Domain: Scythes, Betrayal, Life and Death, Ninjas
- Allies: The Reaper, Gabriel Reyes, Darth Vader, Bass, Shovel Knight, Shadow The Hedgehog, Margaret Moonlight, Michael Jackson
- Complicated Relations: Mona
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Plague Knight
- Once known by the name of Donovan, Specter Knight was a carefree petty thief that hanged with his trusty partner Luan. While Robbing the Tower of Fate to find a magic relic, things took a turn for the worst and both him and his partner ended up dead. The Enchantress, wanting to build up an army, gave him new life as the man he is today. Once his story was known to the world, the gods decided to take pity on him and ascend him to the Pantheon once the Enchantress was taken care of for good.
- The main reason he ascended was because as Shovel Knight (and Plague Knight) can attest to, compared to Black Knight (first time) and King Knight, Specter Knight proved to be surprisingly difficult compared to the previous two.
- During his crusade against the Order of No Quarter, Shovel Knight had crossed paths with Specter Knight to liberate the town his undead have captured. And while both worked for the Enchantress, sometime after Plague Knight had been strong-armed by Specter Knight to joining the Order, the alchemist in turn turned on his fellow members to acquire their (and Shovel Knight's) essence for the Ultimate Potion to impress Mona (not that he ultimately needed it to).
- Once the Enchantress was defeated, Specter Knight came over to Shovel Knight's temple to thank him for freeing the Order of No Quarter from her grasp. And then he demanded for the return of the Phase Locket. After hearing how Shovel Knight came to get it, Specter Knight tracked the transaction back to Plague Knight and started knocking him around with his scythe like there was no tomorrow until Plague Knight's herald Mona put a stop to it. Given that Specter Knight has hung out with her to play her mini-game, he's decided to back down, but gave out a warning to everyone that any who steal his locket will answer to him.
- Has become acquainted with the other forms of death, like the reaper, Gabriel, and Margaret. When you see the four of them together, you better not be near them.
- Shadow the Hedgehog has bonded with Specter Knight over their overly sentimental brooding about their pasts. The two of them have been hanging out a lot just to talk about their pasts and cause some potential mischief.
- Once Michael Jackson saw that Specter Knight dances in a similar way to his thriller, he has invited the knight to some of his shows as a backup dancer.
- Although he is amicable with the King of Pop, he has upset other dancers in the Pantheon by coldly turning away when they attempt to impress him with their moves.
- Is aversive towards gods who are too forward, mainly for his fear that they will give him a fatal kiss.
Makoto Niijima, Goddess of Student Council Presidents (Queen)
- House: School
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Arcana, the Priestess
- Allignment: Neutral Good with lawful tendancies
- Portfolio: Rides her Persona like a motorcycle, Smart and strong, Utilizes nuclear abilities, A big believer in justice, Having a lot of built up anger
- Domains: Heroes, Crime, Justice, Leadership
- Allies: The Phantom Thieves of Heart, Yukiko Amagi, Chie Satonaka, Fuuka Yamagishi, Makoto Kenzaki, Makoto Nanaya, Makoto Naegi, Kamen Rider Club's Miu, Sayaka Miki, Mami Tomoe, Adell, Killia, Artix, Misaki Ayuzawa
- Enemies: YHVH, Yaldabaoth, Nyarlathotep, Tohru Adachi, Agatha Trunchbull, Fat Tony, Steven Armstrong, Goro Akechi, Junkrat and Roadhog, Immortan Joe
- Opposes: Jason Todd, Frank Castle, Joshua Graham
- Complicated Relations: Soldier 76, Kiritsugu Emiya
- As the Student Council President of Shujin Academy, Makoto had always stayed a great student that loved to study, but everything turned around when she met the Phantom thieves. After weeks of investigation, she found out their real identity and what they do. After a bad run in with a mafia boss, she decided to join the phantom thieves to bring back a sense of justice in the world.
- Frequently visits the house of Justice and Crime, as she wants to work towards becoming a police officer, and to help with her Phantom Thief skills.
- Was surprised to find that there were other persona users in the pantheon, and even a whole world that was separate from the Metaverse as well where people can draw out personas as well. Out of those persona users, she made quite a bond with Yukiko and especially Fuuka, since both of them are the smartest of their respective teams and Fuuka providing enemy support a lot like she did with her team.
- Has also formed quite a bond with Chie Satonaka, as both of them dream of becoming police officers.
- Utterly DESPISES Tohru Adachi, as he is the pinnacle example of corrupt police officers.
- Has not gotten along well with Agatha Trunchbull, as she reminds her of Kamoshida, another corrupt teacher that she had no control over fixing the situation with.
- Since a lot of her class mates back at Shujin envied her, Makoto had barely any friends before joining the Phantom Thieves. This also allows her to sympathise with Makoto Kenzaki, due to their similar friendless situations.
- Has also been introduced to other Makotos through Kenzaki (specifically Nanaya and Naegi). Naegi also reminds her of Morgana, since they both have a lot of hope in them.
- As the previous inheritor of Student Council President, Miu from the Kamen Rider Club has gotten along well with Makoto.
- As a result of having some bad memories about the mafia, she is very uneased with Fat tony, who is also a mafia boss.
- When meeting Soldier 76 and Kiritsugu Emiya for the first time, she was suprised to find palaces within them that were caused close to the same as her own sister, Sae niijima. She hopes that one day, their hearts will heal on their own just like her sister's.
- Thanks to some interaction to Misaki Ayuzawa, she has learned to be a bit more hands on with being the student council president so that she won't just be an errand person for the principle anymore, like in Shujin.
Akira Kurusu, God of Phantom Thieves (Joker)
- House: Crime
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Phantom Thieves logo
- Theme Songs: Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There and Life Will Change
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Gentleman Thief, Master of All, Wild Card, Personas, Good dark user, Always helps people in need, The Trickster, Faking the Dead, Shot god in the face
- Domains: Heroes, Crime, Justice
- Heralds: all members of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts that have yet to ascend (Ryuji Sakamoto, Ann Takamaki, Haru Okumura)
- Ascended Phantom Thieves of Hearts: Morgana, Futaba Sakura, Yusuke Kitagawa, Makoto Niijima
- Other Persona series deities: Yu Narukami, Minato Arisato, Minako Arisato, Igor (somewhat), Philemon
- Other allies: Sly Cooper, Arsene Lupin (the 3rd and the original), Lucifer, Ramza Beoluve, Marona, Midna, Riku, Iroque
- Enemies: Yaldabaoth, YHVH, Nyarlathotep, Malthael, Senator Steven Armstrong, The Joker, The Divine Powers, Nekron, Amatsu-Mikaboshi, The Reaper, Darkseid
- Conflicting Opinions: Ryotaro Dojima, Loki, Goro Akechi
- Pitied by: Peter Burke
- Akira Kurusu is a teenager that was originally from a small village. When he tried to same a woman from an assault, he got sued by the man and was forced to transfer over to Tokyo, an event that quickly spirals down into the discovery of Mementos and becoming the leader of the Phantom Thieves of the Heart, stealing the hearts of corrupt men after a warning message and forcing them to admit their crimes. With usually 100% success rate, he has become one of the best Phantom Thieves in business and with the blessings of the previous holder of the title, Arsene Lupin III (who is totally not his Persona, that would be the one at Disguises), he ascended as the God amongst Phantom Thieves. They never saw him commiiiiinnggg
- Has gotten along well with fellow Wild Card holders Yu Narukami and Minato and Minako Arisato. While those three don't entirely agree with Akira's methods, they still respect his loyalty to his friends as well as his leadership capabilities.
- Has become friends with Sly Cooper after a while, due to the fact that both of them only target criminals or bad guys for their heists.
- When he was introduced to Ryotaro Dojima, he was a little uneasy when he found out that Dojima was a detective, but still thinks nicely of him due to his similarities with his own caretaker Sojiro Sakura.
- Opposes YHVH as He is an ultimate example of corrupt authority figures, as well as being the SMT version of Yaldabaoth.
- Lucifer offered him a position in the Grand United Alliance of Chaos due to his Ultimate Persona being a variation of Lucifer, as well as shooting Yaldabaoth in the face, but he refused this offer as he doesn't exactly agree with Lucifer's viewpoint. Nevertheless, Lucifer respects Akira and the power to change the world that he wields.
- He was pretty sure that after his quest to defeat Yaldabaoth, the Mementos would have disappeared. To his surprise, the Mementos have returned in the Pantheon. While stunned at first, Akira eventually settles with the fact that there will be more work to be done, lots of corrupt Gods in the Pantheon that he will have to steal their hearts too.
- And given that his team acquired their Personas by entering the Metaverse, there have been some people asking if they can serve as an alternate Persona-unlocking service for those who can't get theirs via the Midnight Channel. Akira's considering the offer, but given that it means targeting Palaces whose Shadows serve as catalysts for the 'client', and then no longer need to continue (but still can if they want to) after their 'client' has their Persona (unless they wish to), it can disrupt their heists. He's begun talking with Yu about getting this to work.
- He gets really annoyed if there's another time that Morgana tells him that he should go to bed early. Sometimes, if he agrees, he'll sleep all right. Otherwise, he either calls in a massage service, or 'button mashes' on Morgana's head.
- Peter Burke has heard of the capers of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts and feels sorry for their circumstances; the rotten authority figures they've had to go against are very much like some of the criminals his White Collar Division is meant to apprehend (well, the likes of Madarame and CEO Okumura anyway; Medjed and Kaneshiro are outside their purview, and Kamoshida is relatively low-priority compared to the others). As for working alongside him well, he's worked with good-aligned criminals before, so there's some hope there.
- When The joker found out that Akira shares his name, he thought it was an attempt to replace him as Batman's rival. The Joker, being himself, immediately wanted to eliminate Akira to have no more competition for his rival.
- While he is a very charming person like Narukami, he's a bit more careful around girls and plans out meetings with them (moreso than Minato and Minako) since he wants to avoid breaking their hearts and having a beatdown like the one he had on Valentines Day.
Ryuji Sakamato, God of Nice Jerks (Skull)
- House: Personality (Nice & Nasty)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His "Skull" mask
- Allignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Delinquent Hair, Persona's, Hot-Blooded, Idiot Hero, Lightning powers, Very LOUD, Leather thief outfit, Skeleton Motif, Fires shotguns, Uses Pipes
- Domains: Heroes, Crime
- Ascended Phantom Thieves of Hearts: Akira Kurusu, Morgana, Ann Takamaki, Futaba Sakura, Yusuke Kitagawa, Makoto Niijima
- Other Allies: Chie Satonaka, Kanji Tatsumi, Igor (somewhat), Takumi Inui/Kamen Rider Faiz, Jean-Pierre Polnareff, Sun Wukong, Death the Kid, Percy Jackson, Cyclops, Cyclops, Toa Takanuva, Riku, Kira Yamato, Saitama
- Enemies: YHVH, Yaldabaoth, Nyarlathotep, Agatha Trunchbull, Steven Armstrong, Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa, ADVENT, Oryx, Light Yagami
- Conflicting Opinions: Goro Akechi
- A Student at Shujin Academy, Ryuji Sakamato was the star runner of the track team and had a pretty sizable amount of friends. However, when their coach got replaced by Suguru Kamoshida, he started being frowned upon as a delinquent and even got kicked off the trackteam for fighting back against Kamoshida. When he ran into Akira on their first day of school, They discovered the Metaverse and decided to take care of their twisted teacher by forming the Phantom Thieves of Hearts, a group that steals the twisted desires of corrupt men to make them reform.
- Even though he may appear like a thug, he is actually a really nice guy, always helping out his friends whenever they are in need.
- Due to their similar personalities, he became friends with Takumi Inui and tries to help him out every now and then.
- Has also gotten along well with Kanji Tatsumi, they even like to dabble in each other's hobbies occasionally.
- See's Agatha Trunchbull as basically a female version of Kamoshida, hoping to one day steal her heart.
- He's also had a bad run-in with Masato Kusaka, telling that even if people are jerks, they can still care for people that are close to them.
- Has often been mistaken for Ghost Rider while in his thief attire. It doesn't help that his mask takes the form of a skull.
- Has become allies with Death the kid after a while, but they do get on each other's necks on accasion with Death's symmetry obsession.
- He HATES Light Yagami for killing people with no reason, even though they are mostly villains anyways. It also annoys him that they share the same voice in japanese.
- He has also been surprised at how many deities share his voice in the pantheon. Notable examples include Toa Takanuva, Shining Armor, and even Riku in japanese, while in english, he shares voices with Kira Yamato and Saitama. He even heard that someone from Corrin's world, Prince Leo, shares both of Ryuji's voices.
Other Entries (Not working on)
- Noctis Lucis Caelum