open/close all folders
Kako Takafuji, Goddess of New Year's Celebrations and Hatsuyume
- Symbols: An Eggplant, a Hawk, and Mt. Fuji
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Born Lucky, Named after the elements of Hatsuyume, Born on New Year's Day, Living Good Luck Charm, Rumored to be a luck goddess, Midriff-Revealing Outfits and Kimonos
- Domain: Luck, New Year's, Dreams
- Allies: The other ascended IDOLM@STER idols, Sakaki, Mako Makanshoku, Luna Lovegood, Yukikaze, Rika Furude
- Followers: Pocoloco, Tetora, Wedge Antilles
- Enemies: Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Yoshikage Kira
- Ascended after many in the Pantheon encountered her during their travels and were suddenly blessed with good luck. In particular some of the more unlucky gods had suddenly had a brief reversal of fortune. Her "fortune aura" combined with the symbolism surrounding her lead her to be selected to represent Hatsuyume and New Year's.
- Her aura of good fortune is often attributed to the combined effect of her birthday on January 1st, as well as her name containing the kanji for all of the lucky elements of Hatsuyume, the first dream of the new year. Even before ascending to the Pantheon, people have been noted to pray to her for good fortune, particularly around the New Year.
- Many of the unluckier gods have turned to her as a source of remedy. In particular, Qrow Branwen likes to travel with her to help counteract the effects of his semblance.
- She doesn't like people who use their luck for malicious purposes. In particular, Yoshikage Kira blames her for his reversal of fortune.
- Mako asked her for a place to find a pair of pajamas, the store she recommended just so happened to have a pair that has Mt. Fuji, two hawks, and three eggplants on them. She treasures these pajamas dearly.
- Legend has it that Pocoloco passed by her during the last round of the Steel Ball Run race which led to his ultimate victory in the race after the previous victor was revealed to be replaced by an Alternate Universe doppelganger. Though, many are quick to point out the race took place in the 1800s.
- The one thing she doesn't seem to have any luck at is telling jokes. Which, of course, means she won't be invited to the House of Jokes and Comedy anytime soon.
- Potential House: Celebration and/or Luckiness
Demon Lord Zeraxos
Demon Lord Zeraxos, God of Killing Those Who Piss Him Off (Lord of All Hells)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His horns
- Alignment: Neutral Evil / Stupid Evil
- Theme Song: Demon Lord Theme
- Portfolio: Offing the Annoyance, Being Petty, Being Surprisingly Polite When Not Pissed Off, Hero Killer, Being Way Too Powerful For A Royal Rumble To The Point of Boredom, Stealing Jerma's Soul to Play Five Nights at Freddy's
- Allies: Hades (Kid Icarus), Nobuyuki Sugou Would have many more, but he's too big of a prick
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Most of the evil demons in the Pantheon
- Enemies: Most of the wrestlers in the Pantheon, Dante, The Dovahkiin, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pac-Man, Freddy Fazbear, Mike Schmidt, Pit, Palutena, Madoka Kaname
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: The Slim Jim Guy
- Ascended after interrupting two Royal Rumbles, causing mayhem and several murders because the Slim Jim Guy was invited and then he was not invited to the next one, causing him to kill Jerma and start casting a giant spell before he was stopped by the Apple
- Sonic the Hedgehog became his enemy after he was told he was killed by him, though he didn't remember it because he was wasted after the failure of the first Sonic Boom video game
- Neither Fortinbras nor Ghirahim acknowledge him as a true Demon Lord, especially after losing to Mr. Sneak Man and an apple.
- Unless you piss him off, which you shouldn't, he is a very nice guy to be around, but he's very easy to irritate.
- After very poorly playing Five Night's At Freddy's he made very quick enemies with both Freddy, for locking him out until the power went out, and Mike for wasting power and getting him killed multiple times.