Nux, God of Martyrdom Cultures
- Rank: Demigod
- Symbol: His custom steering wheel, surrounded by the words "I live, I die, I live again"
- Theme Song: Walhalla Awaits
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (formerly Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Those who seek death, suffering from radiation poisoning, Large Ham, Badass Driver, seeking meaning to his life, undying determination, MookFace Turn, sacrificing himself to save his friends.
- Domains: Badassery, Cars, Post-Apocalyptic settings, Death
- Followers: Klingons, Sontarans, Nords
- Allies: TBA
- Enemies: Immortan Joe
- Ascended after his Heroic Sacrifice. He arrived to the pantheon bathed in a shining chrome light, witnessed by those he saved.
- He gets on well with gods and goddesses whose source material include some variant of Valhalla, often sitting about and listening to stories of glorious warriors who have entered their halls.
- The tumors he had on his neck as a mortal disappeared when he ascended. Though he enjoys being able to breathe properly, he sometimes admits he slightly misses "Larry and Barry".
- His temple is a shining chrome hall where righteous martyrs fight, feast, and tell tales of glory and honor. Nux often feels small among his followers, but they honor him all the same for his courage.
- In his mortal life, he was a follower of Immortan Joe. He has since renounced his former master.
- He can often be spotted shooting wistful glances over at the House of Love for reasons not many understand.
Roshuo, God of Villains Who Regret Their Victory (The King of the Overlords)
- Theme Song: ??? Does anyone know if he has a Leitmotif?
- Rank: Greater God
- Symbol: His BFS Joeshuimu wrapped in the vines of Helheim, with the golden fruit hovering above it.
- Alignment: Somewhere between Lawful Evil and Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Realizing that his victory wasn't worth it, becoming Cynical due to the events of his life, Hating just about every member of his own species but mourning their deaths anyway, falling so far into despair he's become an Empty Shell, losing his beloved Queen. and trying desperately to bring her back.
- Domains: Social Darwinism (Former), Power, Regret, Misanthropy, Despair, Love (Lost)
- Followers: TBA
- Allies: TBA
- Worthy Opponent: Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim
- Enemies: Redyue, Sou Fueki
- Ascended after his death. he was met surprisingly fondly by Takatora Kureshima, who remembered the fact that Roshuo had saved his life after the Genesis riders betrayed him.
- Often laments the fate of his race, and the fact that his Social Darwinist beliefs left the last remaining members of his race a group of bloodthirsty despots.
- Despite his cynical world view, he's surprisingly open to allowing more idealistic people a shot at their goals. Once he could've stolen earth's Golden Fruit and Revived his queen, but Sagara managed to convince him not to.