Currently Working On:
- Adopted From: RJ-19-CLOVIS-93
- Potential House: Power Archetypes
- Symbol: A stylized version of her head.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Riddle for the Ages,
- Domains: Divinity, Death, Mazes, Ambiguity
- Followers: Dungeon Masters
- Enemies: [[Pantheon/Teleporting Chell]], [[
- Opposes/Opposed By: The House of Teleporting
- Nothing is known about the enigmatic Lady of Pain, except that she has been
- One day, the Lady of Pain simply walked through the gates of the Pantheon
- The House of Teleporting has not taken to the the arrival of the Lady of Pain very well, considering that she killed the D&D multiverse's portal god and all his followers.
Ideas (feel free to use):
Roll to Dodge XI: New GameThe year is 20XX. Thanks to the innovations of Miara Industries, people and video game characters, known as "Sprites", live in peace. However, reports have popping up involving Sprites randomly attacking people out of the blue. That's no problem for Miara, as they have assembled a team of misfits to investigate the reports. You can be a common mook, a mon, a huge dragon, or just a regular human, but you all have equal potential in the world of...
Welcome to TV Tropes' eleventh "official" Roll to Dodge, New Game. Unlike the Journey To The West-inspired ninth installment or the Earthbound-themed tenth installment, this Roll to Dodge takes place in a world where video game characters live with humans.
 - Fail. Nothing happened.
 - Partial Success. The exact degree of success is established by the GM.
 - Success. The action was carried out adequately.
 - Epic Success. The action succeeded in the most positive way possible.
 - Overshot. Though the result was achieved, the action backfires horribly due to disproportionately large effort.