open/close all folders
The Ghosts of Christmas
The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Yet To Come, Divine Spirits Of Christmas
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: A Christmas-themed mirror that shows you the past, present or future
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Christmas Past), Chaotic Good (Christmas Present), True Neutral (Christmas Future)
- Portfolio: Our Ghosts Are Different, Teaching People Christmas Spirit And The Error Of Their Ways, Public-Domain Character, Shown Up In Media For Over 170 Years
- Ghost of Christmas Past: Ambiguous Gender (sometimes female), Humanoid Abomination, Light 'em Up, Showing People Their Past, Mystical White Hair
- Ghost of Christmas Present: Big Eater, Boisterous Bruiser, Only Lives For The Day, Having A Sibling For Ever Year, Nice Guy, Beware the Nice Ones
- Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come: Knight of Cerebus, Dark Is Not Evil, Death Stand-In, The Fear Of An Unknown Future, Good Is Not Soft, Scare 'em Straight
- Domains: Time, Christmas, Charity, Morality, Lessons, Ghosts
- Visited: Ebeenzer Scrooge (the original), Bruce Wayne, Jennifer Walters, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Charles Montgomery Burns, Scrooge McDuck
- Allies: Nicholas St North, Jacob Marley, Tiny Tim, The Grinch (initially an enemy), Jack Skellington, The Doctor (11th incarnation), Yoshino, The Jedi, The Love That Moves The Sun, The Phantom Thieves of Heart, those who have saved Christmas or champion it like Superman, Mario (in general), Son Goku, Bacchus (mainly Present), Grim, Death of the Endless, Lord Death, Death the Horseman, Death(Discworld) (Yet To Come only)
- On good terms with: All generous gods in the pantheon like Charlie Bucket, and benevolent, wealthy philanthropists, Jay Gatsby
- On speaking terms with: The Ghostbusters
- Enemies: Robot Santa Claus, Jack O'Lantern, Dark Danny, Lord English, Melkor, Darkseid, Lobo, Aku, The Corpus and all those who are enemies of Christmas
- Opposes: The unrepentantly greedy like Looten Plunder, Princess Morbucks, Jonathan Irons, Smaug, those that can't comprehend the holidays like Lord Voldemort, Ganondorf and Aku
- Fears: The Nostalgia Critic (yes, really), Beerus
- Pities: Ice King
- Interested in: All those who show contempt towards Christmas, the House of Commerce
- The miserly Ebenezer Scrooge was in need of the Christmas spirit of generosity, and his former partner Jacob Marley gave him one chance. Three ghosts/spirits would visit him, representing the past, present and future. The Ghost Of Christmas Past revealed his once hopeful, later unhappy past. The Ghost of Christmas Present revealed the people around him on the holidays. And the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come revealed his future, and what a life of greed would get him. Through this, they were able to change the man's heart for the better.
- Initially Ebenezer Scrooge held both this title and True Meaning of Christmas, but was inspired to split it with the Ghosts because they helped him realize the error of their ways. Nicholas St North agreed wholeheartedly with this sentiment as they would help the cause of Christmas, eagerly welcoming them into the Trope Pantheon. They have bonded with Jack Skellington. Every Christmas Eve in the pantheon, they will go off to help deal with scrooges. How successful they are depends on the kind of person they visit. Some are not as swayed as Ebenezer Scrooge, if at all.
- Because of the popularity of A Christmas Carol and their status as public domain characters, the Ghosts of Christmas have shown up in a lot of other series. Sometimes as a homage, sometimes directly. Above is a list of the gods they have visited, with Scrooge McDuck being one of the more obvious choices. Occasionally they will take the forms of more familiar characters. For example, when they visited Batman in Batman: Noel Catwoman was Christmas Past, Superman was Christmas Present and the Joker was Christmas Future. At one point Tweety, Yosemite Sam and Taz took the role.
- The Ghost of Christmas Past is seen as female, but the gender of him/her is unknown. Manifesting as a bright light, he/she shows the past to learn the root of their scrooge-ness and to remind them they were once a better person. Unfortunately some gods like Princess Morbucks were greedy from the start. Ice King's past was just plain sad, and was really upset he can't remember.
- The Ghost of Christmas Present is a jovial man who's said to represent Father Christmas, and likes to hint that Nicholas St North might be a cousin of his. He lives for one day during Christmas, and has a sibling for every year. He's the one who celebrates the most, enjoying drinking with Bacchus. He appreciates Son Goku's appetite, boisterous nature and being a champion of Christmas.
- The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come is the scariest of the ghosts, showing a foreboding future to Scare 'em Straight. He appears to be some form of The Grim Reaper, and as such is close to the other forces of death in the pantheon. Particularly Grim, who helped save Christmas when Mrs Claus turned Santa into a vampire.
- There's some elements of Christianity in their story, as expected for a mid 19th century English tale. As such they are attracted to the Love That Moves The Sun, for Christmas is a good example of happy endings. Asides from it, the Jedi, Yoshino and Superman all appreciate the idea of the holidays.
- The three were captured by the Ghostbusters in a time travel incident, before they could teach Scrooge the error of his ways. This ended up destroying Christmas, so they had to return them to normal. As such, they are one of the few ghosts they refuse to antagonize.
- Will usually visit the rich on the holiday like they did with Scrooge, as they consider it the most important figures to change. Some like Looten Plunder and Smaug remain unrepentant in their avarice. Some are already generous, and some like Jay Gatsby know the pain of being rich. Mr Burns is visited every Christmas and is generous, but it only lasts for Christmas. The Phantom Thieves of Heart are a great help with those particularly stubborn in their ways during the holiday.
- Strange as it seems, Melkor considers them major enemies. This isn't because of the power they pose, but the ability to change greedy hearts. This could result in some of the Grand United Alliance of Evil having second doubts or even a HeelFace Turn (even if it is temporary), and he can't have that. Darkseid sees them as pests, and hates them for a more petty reason-they help out Nicholas St North, who always manages to survive Apokolips and give him a lump of coal each year.
- Their primary enemy is Robot Santa Claus, due to being a threat to the very holiday itself. Any attempt to get him to change his ways is futile due to his extremely high standards. They opposes Jack O'Lantern because he wants it to be Halloween all year round, Lobo because he killed Santa, Dark Danny because he's an enemy to ghosts in general and Lord English because he not only kills spirits, but seeks to kill everyone, ever.
- They despise the Corpus for worshiping the very concept of profit.
- Some gods have proven unreachable as they cannot understand the spirit of the holidays. They tried to show Voldemort his past as an orphan, only for it to backfire as he was a Creepy Child who grew up without love. They tried to show him the present, and all it did was give him ideas for how to take out his opponents. And they tried to show him his future as a doomed, broken soul in Limbo, however that didn't do anything because he's incapable of seeing a fate worse than death.
- Ganondorf also remains ignorant of the meaning of the holidays due to being made of pure hatred. Aku, as the living embodiment of evil, could only comprehend the greedy, commercialized aspect. He tried to turn it into "Aku-mas", a holiday about giving tributes to Aku while wearing a Santa beard and capture the spirits to torment Samurai Jack.
- In spite of the Nostalgia Critic's passion for Christmas, they are terrified of him. Yes, even Yet To Come. And for good reason, as his love of Christmas can reach apocalyptic proportions without the Chill Pill keeping him sane. They fear Beerus due to his ability to destroy ghosts, however this is one-sided. Beerus likes the holidays due to his jovial nature, and despite being a devastating and temperamental Destroyer Deity he can't be called a scrooge in any meaning of the word.
- Young Tiny Tim thanked the three Spirits of Christmas for helping Scrooge, and is particularly fond of Christmas Present, though he was a touch unnerved when he learned of his own future death that had been prevented.
Nicholas Saint North
Nicholas Saint North, the Badass Santa (Santa Claus, Guardian of Wonder)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Naughty and Nice tattoos on his arms
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Twin sabers, feelings in his belly, Russian heritage, long beard, Santa Claus, leading the Guardians, magical technology, being a former criminal
- Domains: Christmas, Childhood, Wonder
- Followers: The Yetis, the Elves, nice children of the world, his fellow Guardians (E. Aster Bunnymund, Toothiana).
- His temple in the Pantheon contains a snow globe on a pedestal. This snow globe opens a portal to his workshop, where he is most of the time.
- Is a very popular god in the House of Weapons, the House of Technology and the House of Commerce.
- When he has off time, and isn't sampling cookies from the House of Food, he can often be found with the Heavy discussing literature and music.
- Things to know about North; He is very intimidating, downright jolly, mysterious, fearless, caring, and most important of all, full of wonder.
- Is willing to let others ride with him on the sleigh, but if he says buckle up, know that it's just an expression.
- He no longer lets pantheon members sit on his knee, since he has to be mobile to oversee the workshop.
- NEVER harm a child in his presence. Ever.
- For those that wish to truly become a follower, he will demand to know their center. And if they've yet to find it, will make sure to help them to do so.
- When he heard of Jack Skellington's ascension (and what happened the last time Jack tried to be "Sandy Claws"), he was quite weary when Jack burst into his temple. Instead of asking whether or not he could perform North's duties, Jack instead asked for help regarding some plans for his Halloween performance and looked in absolute awe at all of the toys he was making. North took this in good humor and has helped Skellington out in this regard. It also helps that they both despise the same person: Pitch.
- Sora once asked if he was on the Nice list, but found out in dismay that he wasn't due to him stating that he didn't believe in Santa Claus a few years back (although it turned out that he was tricked by his good friend Riku).
- He's never asking Goldberg to deliver presents for him again, not after what happened last time.
- Has it out for Alucard for killing one of his earthly avatars.
- Many a god marvel at North for his skill and audacity because every year, without fail or injury, he personally delivers a lump of coal to every villainous god in the Pantheon on Christmas. This, of course, has earned him the ire of many evil deities, especially Morgoth. He wants that damn BB gun.
Robot Santa Claus
Robot Santa Claus, The Monster Santa of X-Mas
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A bloody and sharpened Candy Cane
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Brutalizes Anyone He Thinks Is Naughty (Which Is Almost Everyone), The Sociopath, Felony Misdemeanor, Powerful Yet Evil Santas, Ax-Crazy Robotic Psychopath, Extremely High Moral Standards, Making Xmas Miserable For 200 Years, Seeing Zoidberg As Nice, Would Hurt a Child, Jerkass
- Domains: Festivity, Morality, Judgment
- Allies: Merged Zamasu, formerly Teru Mikami
- Those on his nice list: John Zoidberg, Fred Rogers, Son Goku (the feeling isn't mutual)
- Those on his very naughty list: Bender and his friends, scammers, Ebenezer Scrooger, the Grinch, Eric Cartman, Alucard, Steve Smith and his family, Princess Morbucks, the House of Crime, Vegeta
- Those on his naughty list: Just about anyone not mentioned
- Direct enemies: Nicholas St North, Jack Skellington, Eliphas, GLaDOS, Light Yagami
- Robot Santa Claus was developed by the Friendly Robot Company in 2801, meant to give gifts to the good people on Earth. Unfortunately a glitch set his standards impossibly high. With very few exception he judges everybody as naughty. And those he sees as naughty deserve more than just coal in their stocking, but murder and mayhem. It is because of him that X-mas has become a day of terror instead of togetherness.
- He treats every crime whether it be well-intentioned, unknown, or from the fallen and Moral Event Horizons equally. Almost everyone except Zoidberg is on his naughty list, and when X-mas rolls around he tries to hunt them down and kill them.
- Lives on Neptune, which for some reason isn't a gas giant in the Futurama universe. He's not the only holiday icon in the 31st century-there's a far less homicidal Kwanzaa Bot and the Hanukkah Zombie, and the three seem to be on good terms. When Nudar and his scammers scammed him out of his list, he teamed up with Earth to stop them.
- It's extraordinarily rare for him to leave his shrine until X-Mas, giving the rest of the pantheon time to prepare. An attempt to destroy him has granted him the attention of GLaDOS, wishing to learn of his paradox-absorbing crumple zones. He seems concerned about this because he doesn't want his paradox-absorbing crumple zones to be reverse-engineered and a counter made for them.
- Nicholas St North considers him just as bad as Pitch, if not even worse. To him, he is a perversion of everything the job of Santa stands for and has to be eliminated for good to save Christmas. Every December 23, the two fight each other for who will deliver presents and/or pain. Every October 31 Robot Santa Claus goes after Jack Skellington for the time he tried to usurp Christmas. He and Nicholas St North may be enemies, but he recognizes him as a proper Santa. In his eyes Jack Skellington dared step into territory where he didn't belong.
- Though opposed by almost every Santa due to his Black and White Insanity, he still hates it if they are severely injured or harmed. Steve Smith and his family have been fighting off Santa for years due to accidentally shooting him, and that Santa proved to be evil as well. Alucard's killing of Santa was so bad that he eschewed the naughty and very naughty list for the "absolute, super-irredeemably naughty plaque", having a Fate Worse than Death in store for the No-Life King. Vegeta is also high-up on his naughty list, not just for his numerous crimes, but or shooting down Santa's sleigh. Amusingly, he considers Son Goku nice as he is the champion of Christmas and being pure enough to ride the Nimbus Cloud. Goku rightfully considers him an enemy of Christmas, though anyone else on his nice list does as well.
- However, more recent events have caused Robot Santa to question Goku's pureness, as he stopped his universe's Santa's plans to eradicate naughtiness (ignoring that it would've meant the destruction of Earth).
- Proves to be such a Knight Templar that even other knight templars think he's insane. Because of his extremely high stands, he considers them naughty as well. However there is at least one that matches his extremism and homicidal nature-Merged Zamasu. Like him Zamasu believes all mortals are naughty, and while there are some mortals that are nice they can be counted with his fingers. So long as they don't reproduce and serve as the Last of Their Kind, Zamasu will let them be so long as he gets the Bad Santa to expand beyond the Earth and Neptune.
- Teru Mikami used to be another ally of his due to being even more judgmental than his master Light Yagami, and even more insane. To everyone's horror he gave Robot Santa knowledge of the Death Note. You can imagine how horrifying that is. Kira was utterly mortified by this, and immediately chewed out him for doing something so stupid. Robot Santa and Teru's alliance ended then and there, and they are trying to get the Death Note back.
- He can be kind to a very, very few of the gods. At least one incident of a god not sharing the gift he gave them with the poor, sending the god back onto the naughty list has been reported however. One of those exceptions is Fred Rodgers, to everyone's surprise.
- It's been discovered without his naughty list, he's left unsure who to kill. A grand heist to raid his Death Fortress on Neptune and sell the list to the house of Justice so that it may then be safely placed in the treasures is in the works.
- One X-Mas the pantheon managed to slow him down until the final hour of the day. He made a polite offer to his one-time replacement Bender to help make up for time lost. Bender promptly cheesed it.
Ryuujou, Goddess of Christmas Dresses (Prancing Dragon, Asashio-class Aviation Destroyer, The Flattop)
- Lesser Goddess, dangerously close to Intermediate Goddess as Ryuujou Kai Ni
- Symbol A model or a large scroll of the Japanese Aircraft Carrier Ryuujou
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Happy Holidays Dress (twice over!), Kansai Regional Accent, Onmyōdō, Petite Pride (What Turned To A-Cup Angst), Token Mini-Moe, Girlish Pigtails, Seeks for Attention For Whatever Reason, Moe Anthropomorphism
- Domains: Costumes, Magic, Light Aircraft Carriers
- Allies: Admiral, her fellow Fleet Girls (Naka, Yamato, Musashi, Fubuki, Akatsuki, Kisaragi, Ikazuchi and Inazuma, Bismarck, Akagi, Shimakaze, Tenryuu, Tatsuka, Ushio, I-19, Ooi, Kitakami, Sendai, Hibiki, Yuudachi), Mirai, Konata Izumi, Silica, Nicholas Saint North, Mamizou Futatsuiwa
- Enemies: The Abyssal Fleet (Wo-Class, Re-Class, Seaport Princess, Northern Ocean Princess), Yasunori Kato
- Opposes: The League of Flat Chests(!)
- Ryuujou was actually rather surprised by this ascension. When she asked why, the judged said that it is rare for someone to have two different costumes for one seasonal cerebration to different stages. She was still bit confused, but she rolled with it.
- Due to this, whenever the holidays season is rolling along, she acts as a honourably Santa for the time being, taking a break from her usual duties.
- Also because of this, she is almost always in her Kai form instead of her normal form, with her being able to upgrade herself to Kai Ni.
- Some gods wonder what is up with the cat girl motif what she has in her second Christmas outfit. Some think it might have to do with her Kai Ni having some sort of cable sticking from her outfit.
- Ryuujou has it little bit rough. Even though she seems to pride herself of her distinctive silhouette, everyone seems to think she is jealous of everyone with large breasts, and endlessly mock her for it. It has gotten to her nerves plenty of times.Ryuujou: Listen, it is not good to mock someone due to their breast size! And no matter how you slice it, I am a proper Aircraft Carrier, even if I might not look like the others! Got that?
- However, looking at the way she talks and behaves might indicate that she has some problems, but not related to her breast size. Instead, her prideful stand and her seeking for any sort of attention makes it look like she fears that people find her being Just a Kid, and seeks to be seen as an equal to other Aircraft Carriers. Mirai immediately took notice of it and ensured that she knows what it must feel like, something what Ryuujou is really grateful of.
- She seems to have a slight beef with the League of Flat Chests, mainly due the fact that she doesn't want to be reminded of all the times she is mocked due to her appearance.
- Ryuujou gets along well with Silica due to sharing certain qualities.
- She dislikes Yasunori due the fact that she uses paper shikigami to create or simulate warplanes. She seems to have some interest in Mamizou due to this trait, though.
- Some gods are confused by the fact that she has a Kansai Regional Accent, even though Ryuujou was not built in Kansai area. Some think that the reason for the accent is that some of her captains were from those areas. Catherine seems to understand her, as she got her accent from her grandmother even if she herself wasn't born in Osaka.
- She is not a fast-food attendant. Or a Destroyer, even if her costume resembles that of Asashio-class Fleet Girls.
- Also resides in Clothing Theme.
SCP-4666, God of Lovecraftian Christmas Figures (The Yule Man)
- Lesser God, Keter by SCP standards
- Symbol: His unique fingerprint, or horrific presents
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Extraordinarily Malevolent Santabomination With The Worst Parts Of Krampus, Cold-Blooded Torture and Cruel and Unusual Death, Eats Kids And Turns Human Parts Into Presents, Nightmarish Factory, Serial Killer, Monsters Literal, And Figurative
- Domains: Christmas, Abduction, Torture, Rituals, "Gifts", Subverting Innocence
- Followers: Joulupukki, Hogfather, Mr Sacks, Zim's Santa Suit
- Banned from: The Houses of Craft and Commerce
- Interested in: The House of Torture & Mutilation
- Allies: SCP-106, Freddy Krueger, Melkor, Pennywise the Clown, Eddie Low, Jack the Ripper, Ramsay Bolton, Oogie Boogie
- Headbutting Villains with: Winterbolt, Pitch Black
- Enemies: The SCP Foundation, every single Santa (even Robot Santa Claus), literally every Christmas deity and everyone related to it, Jack Skellington, the entire House of Family, Son Goku, Zim, Dib Membrane, Xerneas, Jack Frost(both of them), Queen Elsa, Tony Tony Chopper
- SCP-4666. Object Class: Keter. A entity that shows up from the night of December 21-22 to January 1-2 north of 40 degrees latitude, "the Yule Man" acts like a twisted parody of Santa and the Krampus. During a Weissnacht Event he ritualistically tortures and kills families in creatively brutal ways, and kidnaps kids to work in his factory. They work in hellish conditions to make presents out of human body parts, as a macabre take on the holidays. He is equal parts Serial Killer and Humanoid Abomination.
- Upon his ascension, SCP-4666 soon found himself despised by every single Santa in the pantheon, and every being related to Christmas. And we do mean every, as Robot Santa Claus was repulsed by him. When the Yule Man questioned where he gets to have the moral high ground, he replied that he only acts brutal to the naughty kids, it's just that 99.999% of them are naughty in his eyes. Even then, he wouldn't subject them or his elves to the level of torture the Yule Man is guilty of.
- Jack Skellington has been spending much of the winter holidays trying to take out SCP-4666, as he does not treat the torture and death of children lying down, nor the perversion of holidays. 4666 pointed out that he messed up Christmas and doesn't have room to talk, though this is only trying to save face as he does not care about how monstrous his take on the holidays is.
- Has been summarily banned from the House of Craft and Commerce. This is due to his "Weissnacht" gifts for the pantheon involved him crafting stuff from bones, muscles, skin and whatever body parts he can get ahold of, which he was making in Craft and tried to sell in Commerce. The House of Family will shoot him on site for obvious reasons. SCP-4666 has instead produced "gifts" in the House of Torture and Mutilation, along with improving his "craft".
- Wanted to make a flying reindeer of his own. After mutilating animals and stitching wings didn't work, SCP-4666 decided to go after Xerneas (a fairy deer was "close enough"), and the actual reindeer Tony Tony Chopper. It's better off not knowing what he planned to do with them, though it likely involves using their immortality and healing capabilities to keep his child slaves live longer to work harder. Son Goku proceeded to Instant Transmission and beat the living daylights out of the Yule Man due to his position as champion of Christmas.
- Zim and Dib recognized SCP-4666 as similar to the rogue Santa Suit of their universe, a Christmas monstrosity. Worrying that it had somehow returned in a new form, they teamed up to stop 4666. Both Jack Frosts and Queen Elsa loathe the Yule Man, who can be seen stalking the House of Ice and Cold.
- Has attracted the attention of other twisted holiday figures and enemies of said holidays. Oogie Boogie likes the cut of his jib, and how he could help restore Bug Day. Winterbolt and Pitch Black saw a lot of potential, but they are less happy to work with SCP-4666. Winterbolt worries he might get in the way of his rule of the North Pole and the holiday seasons as a fellow Christmas figure, while Pitch Black thinks he's a bit too intense for a full partnership.
- Melkor seems fond of SCP-4666, since the entity perverts everything about Santa, The Krampus and Christmas to a truly wicked and nightmarish level. Freddy Krueger appreciates 4666's twisted sense of style and how he brings fear and pain to so many people. And SCP-106, having already done horrible things in a macabre Halloween, wants to have fun spreading suffering with a fellow SCP. Pennywise was most amused by how he perverts something innocent much like himself, and how they like eating kids.
- Unfortunately, SCP-4666 has been seen giving out his grotesque gifts to various, truly malevolent deities in the House of Crime. Eddie Low loved the present of a mutilated, stitched corpse that was meant to be a life-sized doll. It seems to like how Jack the Ripper systematically tears apart his victims, and Ramsay Bolton has gotten some terrible ideas on how to celebrate Christmas from the Yule Man.
Ebenezer Scrooge, The God Who Found the True Meaning of Christmas
- Symbol: His top hat
- Theme Song: Scrooge
- Alignment: Lawful Good, formerly Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Being a Jerkass But Turning Kind Later, Losing His Love By Greed, Benevolent Boss, Good Feels Good,
- Domain: Christmas, Commerce, Faith
- Allies: Jacob Marley, The Ghosts of Christmas, Tiny Tim, Scrooge McDuck, Jerrica Benton, Perrine H. Clostermann, Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Fred Flintstone, Kermit the Frog, Statler and Waldorf(?), Jean Luc Picard, Charles Xavier, Daffy Duck, Rarity, Mario, Sara Crewe, The Professor, Wally
- Odd Friendship: Grouchy Smurf, Wario
- Enemies: Mr. Burns, Princess Morbucks, Reagan Twins, Lex Luthor
- Ebenezer Scrooge was a man consumed by greed and thought poorly of his fellow men. This is especially true during Christmas in which men were generous to others. That changed when he was visited by his dead partner, Jacob Marley, who warned him that if he didn't change, he'd be doomed to suffer in the afterlife. And after being visited by Ghosts of Christmas of Past, Present and Yet To Come, Scrooge did change and became kinder to his fellow men.
- Scrooge was overjoyed when he found young Tiny Tim was also in the pantheon. As anyone who has ever read or watch a Christmas Carol, Scrooge acted like a second father to the lad. He also became friends with Wally, who shared a similar outlook as Tim.
- As there been so many adaptations of Scrooge, his appearance can differ. Sometimes, he may look like Alfred Pennyworth or even Jean Luc Picard/Charles Xavier. There was even a time he sounded like Henry Truman. He actually became acquainted with some of these men.
- Found out that his experience in being a better person has been used by others, sometimes when it isn't even Christmas. These people include Fred Flintstone, who played him in a play and was acting selfishly, Grouchy Smurf, Mario, and Wario. Even Batman lost faith in humanity, which was Scrooge's real problem and not just hating Christmas, and had to be saved by Jacob Marley and the Ghosts of Christmas that were represented by people close to him.
- It's currently unknown on whether or not Scrooge actually met those three spirits. Of course, he doesn't care either way as he is happy with who he is now.
- Once had an rap battle with Donald Trump. Except it was actually his dead business partner, Jacob Marley. It got weird after that.
- Was surprise there was another Scrooge in the pantheon, Mr. McDuck. Just like him, he started out as an okay person seeking riches before being consumed by greed. Luckily, he was able to turn over a new leaf. The two can often be seen hanging out, discussing business.
- Speaking of Scrooges, he really doesn't like that his name has been associated with greed and grumpiness of the holidays.
- Looks down on most of the evil rich deities in the Pantheon. He thinks they are either too greedy or snobbish with their riches. This is especially true with Lex Luthor, who not only had the money, but also the smarts to make the world better, except he chose to waste it for villainy.
- As a man who decided to use his wealth to help others, Scrooge has made allies with like-minded individuals. They include Jerrica Benton, who used the money she earns to help her orphans, Perrine Clostermann, who gave up her entire fortune to help war orphans. Even Sara Crewe once helped out a starving beggar girl by giving her five of the six buns she bought. Said beggar eventually became an apprentice at a bakery. He also became friends with Bruce Wayne, who tries to use his wealth to help Gotham where his "nightly job" can't do the work. There's been word of them, along with Scrooge McDuck, to build a foundation for the Pantheon.
- Despite what others might think, Scrooge doesn't have that much of a connection for the Ghost deities around here.
- Hangs out a couple of time with Kermit the Frog and even Statler and Waldorf. For some strange reason, he is reminded of his partners of Bob Cratchit and Jacob Marley.
- When he discovered that Jacob Marley himself was in the Pantheon, Scrooge went over to thank him for changing his life for the better. Scrooge is also in contact with the three ghosts who changed his life, and frequently celebrates with them when the holidays roll around.
- He heard of another Expy of his named Snowfall Frost, who, while a bit nicer than he was prior to his reformation, took her hate for Hearth's Warming to another level; while he settled for leaving himself out of the Christmas celebrations, she decided to remove the holiday altogether from everyone's memory. Problem is, to do that would've doomed Equestria into Endless Winter by way of Windigos. Thankfully, just like Scrooge, she saw the error of her ways.
- Also resides in Specialized Narratives.
Eve Santaclaus, The Goddess of Christmas Events
- Symbol: A Gingerbread Cookie of Blitzen
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Maybe Santa, Maybe Not, Mentioning Its Christmas, Saving Christmas by Being a Idol, Because You Were Nice to Me, Christmas in Japan, The Ingenue, Sexy Santa Dress
- Domain: Music, Idoldom, Gifts
- Herald: Blitzen
- Allies: Koume Shirasaka, Ranko Kanzaki, Nicholas Saint North, Rudolph, Son Goku, Yomi, Jack Skellington, The Villager, Ryuujou, Braum, Mei-Ling Zhou, Torbjorn Lindholm, Ebenezer Scrooge, Alex (Street Fighter), Elena
- Enemies: Robot Santa Claus, Bowser, Mr. Burns
- Halloween Counterpart: Mad King Thorn
- Supported by: Ken Masters, Crimson Viper, Rashid, Ryu, Guile
- Opposed by: Abigail
- While Eve Santaclaus doesn't have that much to do during the off seasons, that all changes once Christmas comes around. It's during that special time of the year that she works extra hard to spread Christmas joy. And that is made easier with both her Producer and her reindeer, Blitzen.
- Eve actually claims to be the actual Saint Nicholas, or one of them anyway. Though, she was found on the street by Mr. Producer, naked. So there are some who believe she's just a crazy homeless girl who thinks she's Santa. Regardless, all would agree that her wanting to buy gifts for everybody after becoming a successful idol is genuine.
- Very much enjoys the Japanese kotatsu because of its comfortable warmth. She loves it so much she thought of replacing both her sleigh and Blitzen with a flying kotatsu. But she changed her mind after seeing how hurt Blitzen was of the idea.
- Eve is consider the Christmas counterpart to Mad King Thorn's Halloween. Because of this, there's been talks about creating a Darker and Edgier movie based on Jack Skellington's own misadventure of replacing Santa Claus. But instead of a well meaning but disastrous attempt of delivering presents, Thorn would play the villainous King of Halloween who wants to take over Christmas Town and turn it into a Wonder Deathland and Eve would play the magical Santa whose job is to stop him. So far, the deal hasn't gone through. But they're still trying to make it happen.
- Eve was very suspicious of the Grinch when she heard about the time he once tried to steal Christmas from the Whos. She actually thought he might have stolen her gifts and clothes back home. But she dropped her suspicions of him after hearing how he gave those gifts back after finding the true meaning of Christmas. She was advised, however, not to get too close to him during non-Christmas days since he will act like his former grouchy self.
- Was actually invited by the former Roman Emperor Nero Claudius to participate in a Christmas Charity hosted at her personal theater, Domus Aurea. While Eve was more than excited to do it, the event was a disaster. Might have to do with the misconception of a "singing Santa" being Nero himself .
- Heard about Jack Skellington's exploits at replacing Santa and delivering presents himself. While Eve could understand the enthusiasm of falling in love with Christmas, she wishes he did it without causing so much havoc. Regardless, the two did strike up a nice friendship over their love of the holiday.
- At first, Nicholas Saint North didn't know what to think of the young idol who claims to be Santa Claus. But while getting to know the girl, he found out her love for Christmas was genuine. For that, he brought her in his workshop to help out. He even offered her a sleigh ride to deliver the presents which Eve accepted without hesitation.
- Like any Santa Claus, Eve opposes the brutality of Robot Santa Claus and putting everybody on the naughty list regardless if they were bad or goodnote . She also run afoul with both Mr. Burns and Bowser since those two stole or at least attempted to steal Christmas.
- Mistook Braum, Mei, Ryuujou and Torbjorn as fellow Santas when she saw them in their Christmas attires. Even when she found out it wasn't true, she still became good friends with them. Because of the mistake, she been thinking of maybe making a Santa group to help deliver toys.
- Blitzen gets a bit jealous whenever Eve interacts with Rudolph, fearing he would be replaced by the famous red nosed reindeer. Whenever his jealousy rears up, Eve makes sure he is her number one reindeer.
- Has been asked by the House of Food to help sell any leftover cakes before Christmas. Seems like her positivity is very effective as they do sell out.
- Is pretty much grateful for the many deities here who have saved Christmas in the past. And there are a lot of those deities in here.
- Eve became good friends with Yomi when the latter learned she was homeless. And they became very good friends when Eve found Yomi's bean sprout very delicious. Eve also decided to help Yomi realize that there is good in anybody, regardless if they are rich or poor.
- Has a habit of decorating many of the Houses in the Pantheon. So it can be a bit of a dissonance when the House of Slaughter has green and red tinsel hanging around with a plastic Frosty the Snowman on the front door.
- Some of her decorations have even made it into the public eye, such as the "Frosty Boulevard" makeover of New York City. A few of the Street Fighter deities, many of them being American, have expressed appreciation for this. She's even befriended Alex and Elena at one of those celebrations.
- Abigail, on the other hand, doesn't like this very much. All that snow and decor gets in the way of him riding his car through the city.
Hijiri Mochizuki, Goddess of White Christmas ("Holy Maiden", "Pure White Maiden", "White Snowflakes")
- Symbol: A crystallized snowflake
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Snowy Christmas, Idol Singer, Carols, Commonly Appears During Winter, Snow Means Love, One of Most Conservative Clothed Idols, Born on Christmas Day
- Domains: Snow, Christmas, Carols
- Allies: Koume Shirasaka, Ranko Kanzaki, Eve Santaclaus, Mika Jougasaki, 765 Pro, Jack Frost, Elsa, Olaf
- Hijiri is bit of a rare idol, not generally showing up around most of the year. However, whenever Christmas rolls around, she is sure to come around, spreading her hums and carols in the silent night. She also seems to be lucky that it always seems to snow when she's around.
- While most Christmas-related deities are about the celebration of Christmas, she is different, as she is more fascinated with the mood around the Christmas time. She is more specifically fascinated about the snowy nights, as she finds them romantic.
- When she heard that there is a god who represents Snow Means Love, she immediately wanted to meet them. After she met Jack Frost, she seems to have an interest in him. However, she is bit creeped out on the whole "Snow Means Death" thing and was sad to hear that he died in snow.
- She also has a slight admiration for Elsa. Apparently she wishes to one day dress up as her for a concert. She is also interested in Olaf as a living snowman, and sort of representation of love between Elsa and Anna.
- Isn't really seen outside the winter times, though she can occasionally appear if asked outside. Apparently she is sensitive to heat. Though one does wonder what she does outside the winter. Possibly living in colder climates?
- Not to be confused with Byakuren Hijiri. It's not like the two of them mind any mix-ups or anything like that. We are also sure that she is not some Christmas saint, though some have stated she sometimes gives vibes of one when performing activities, or at least has an aura of maturity around her contrasting her age.
- Contrary what some of the more crazier gods may think, she does not wish for an Endless Winter. That would be awful, even for her. This is why she doesn't have Kaldr in high regard.