This is a game on Spacebattles, where players get the form of their avatar and three rolls on the Superpower Lottery. Has three worlds so far, Worm, DCAU, and an as-of-yet uncreated Dragon Age.
- Adaptational Badass: The players get 3 powers added on top of their avatars powers.
- Gender Bender: Happens to several of the players.
- Superpower Lottery: The players get 3 rolls on it.
- Adaptational Badass: According to the GM, Blackout has significantly more of Herakles nature as the god of heroes, due to Angelic Physiology and being in a superhero setting.
- Broke Your Arm Punching Out Cthulhu: A Nations Virtue was repeatedly damaged by Behemoth while grappling him, to the point his teeth temporarily fused together from the heat.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Blackout, A Nations Virtue, and Shibosho all caused considerable damage to Behemoth.
- Good Thing You Can Heal: A Nations Virtue when fighting Behemoth.
- Oh, Crap!: The players reaction to appearing during a fight against Behemoth.
- Glass Cannon
- Homing Projectile: Can do this with anything he touches.
- Macross Missile Massacre
- Person of Mass Destruction
- Robo Teching: His first attack using Explosive Hell was fired upwards, before redirecting itself toward Behemoth.
A Nation's Virtue/Proto-Lancer
- Annoying Arrows: A Justified Trope, due to Lancers Protection from Arrows.
- Berserk Button: Watching a young Tinker die instantly against Behemoth made him switch from cowering to ramming headsfirst into him.
- Foreshadowing: An ironic and accidental version due to A Nations Virtues combination of powers and his avatar. In mythology, Cu Chulainn did the work of a guard hound while he reared a replacement. In this story, he can turn into a demonic guard hound.
- Hellhound: Can turn into Cerberus.
- Meaningful Name: Cu Chulainn means Hound of Culann. A Nations Virtue has his form, and can also turn into a Cerberus.
- Nigh Invulnerable: In his Lancer form, he's Made of Diamond. When he turns into a Cerberus, he gets even tougher and adds a Healing Factor.
- Playing with Fire: He has the ability to create and manipulate Hell-Fire.
- Poisonous Person: Can produce poison.
- Self-Destructive Charge: Rammed into and mauled Behemoth, despite that exposing him to Behemoth's "Instant Death" Radius.
Joseph Winfield was an ordinary young nerd from the southern United States when an act of God took him to Earth Bet, two years before canon. He found himself as the third Blue Beetle, Jaime Reyes. Now he must make his way in this dangerous new world.
- Everything Sensor: Khaji Da combined with the scanning power is OP, plz nerf. With the scanning powers in addition to Khaji Da, he can scan anything in a five mile radius, and with focus can determine metahuman powers, the purpose of super science tech, and a variety of helpful things in a superhero world.
- Hero's First Rescue: 26 capes at an Endbringer attack on Detroit. Potentially more, as he created an enormous shield to protect Legend and the capes around a waypoint.
- Portal Network: Very plausible with his portal creation power, essentially Jumper with portals. He can materialize portals from any position on Earth, any location he's ever been, and the limit is ten at a time, with a very small time allocation for creating the portals.
- Powered Armor: Khaji Da qualifies as one of these. It is essentially an armored form of a middle class man's Green Lantern ring. If one is uncreative with it, it can function as a standard Iron Man power. If one is creative, you can revolutionize humanity.
- Sherlock Scan: His scanning power can discern secret identities, names, powers, aliases, threat levels, home regions, and a variety of other useful information at a glance.
- All Your Powers Combined: Finds it funny that his powers are a loose combination of Aokiji and Kizaru, as well as Whitebeard from One Piece.
- An Ice Person: Ice Generation.
- Badass: Fights Beheoth in close quarters, and manages to hold the advantage.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Uses the shockwave power to create earthquakes and open fissures.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Even beyond Herakles's usual statline, he has access to an incredibly wide variety of powers, in close quarters, range and utility.
- The Juggernaut: As Behemoth can attest to.
- Lightning Bruiser: Heavily so.
- Megaton Punch: Shockwave punches are his default attack.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: God Hand gives him this.
- Normally, I Would Be Dead Now: After Shibosho's Light attack, he died and was self-resurrected by God Hand.
- Physical God: Herakles is boosted to full God of Heroes status by the combination of Angelic Physiology and Worm being considered a Realm of Heroes.
- Person of Mass Destruction: His Shockwave punch is described as "Striking with the force of an atomic bomb".
- Shockwave Clap: Rolled Vibration Manipulation. Essentially Whitebeard's power.
- Self-Destructive Charge: Intentionally continued to fight Behemoth and keep him in place even though everyone else was taking cover from Shibosho's Annihilation Beams, knowing that God Hand would keep him alive.
- Superpower Lottery: Won it, even more so than the others. Whitebeard's power combined with Nine Lives is enough to HURT BEHEMOTH.
- Animal Eyes: Retro-reflective cat eyes.
- Animal-Themed Superbeing: His theme is lion's.
- Blow You Away: Through particulate Ash.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Through solid charcoal.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Lio is a very pretty man. Not helped by the skirt and hair.
- Elemental Powers: The very odd element of 'Ash', which can apparently cover all the classic four in some manner.
- Healing Factor: One of the original Lio's powers.
- Horror Hunger: Subverted. While the original Lio had this problem, this one has the 'Hunger Suppression' power and can ignore it.
- Making a Splash: Through... wet ashes? It's listed under Ash Generation as 'liquid-form' ash.
- Playing with Fire: Ash Manipulation allows him to imbue his ash with a burning effect, as the power is fundamentally linked to Fire.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Any ash he generates or manipulates becomes white, as an alternate meaning of 'Shirazumi' is white charcoal.
Blackout/Kariya Matou (Yes, he plays in two streams)
M Data/Bethany Brooks
- Action Girl
- Alliterative Name
- Anti-Magic: Can absorb magic.
- Body Horror: Under her armor.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: Averted, for now.
- Cyborg: Has Reaper Implants in her skull
- Improbable Aiming Skills: One of her powers.
- The Ditz: Occasionally, she's a little... off.
- Name's the Same: Has the same last name as Maya Brooks, a former Cerberus Operative.
- Nanomachines: Can turn her body into them.
- Nice Girl
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Subverted. Has glowing blue eyes, but is still nice.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: For now.
Dragon Age Characters
- Cool Sword: Wields the dark version of the Master Sword.
- Evil Twin: Of Link, obviously
- Good Hurts Evil: Inverted by her dark version of the master sword.
- Monster Lord: Has Transcendent Ghost Physiology.
- Our Ghosts Are Different
La Red/Rak Wraithraiser
- Dishing Out Dirt
- Handicapped Badass: Has a CSF shunt, poor eyesight, and both limbs on the right side of his body are atrophied. He can also turn into a Behemoth.
- Kaiju: His Behemoth form.
- Our Demons Are Different: His Behemoth Physiology uses the demonic interpretation of Behemoth.
- Big Bad Wannabe: He plans to conquer the world. With all the competition, odds are slim.
- Blood Magic: Being a Tevinter Magister comes with certain bonuses, Blood Magic among them.
- Elemental Powers: He has vast potential with elemental magic, Corypheus' canonical feats including mazes of earth and walls of fire.
- Emotion Control: Can manipulate hope.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Broodmothers horrify him, and he wants to find an alternate method of Darkspawn reproduction.
- Good Powers, Bad People: He can manipulate hope. He's still planning to conquer the world.
- Horny Devils: Has Succubus Physiology, although he prefers not to use it.
- Monster Lord: Everything with the Taint can be controlled by him, which includes Darkspawn as well as Grey Wardens.
- Monster Progenitor: Corypheus was one of the Tevinter Magisters to release the Darkspawn
- The Archmage: Having the powers of an Ancient Tevinter Magister all but guarantees this trope, though training is not up to par.
- The Corruption: He is visibly tainted with the Darkspawn Blight, having been one of the first carriers.
- Unskilledbut Strong: He has no formal training at all. Doesn't stop him from being one of the most powerful magic-users in the setting.
- Yin-Yang Bomb: His Twilight Embodiment power involves manipulating Light as well as Darkness.
- Abstract Eater: Being a Metroid, she eats life force.
- Acrophobic Bird: Literally has a fear of heights, making her ability to fly normally useless.
- Arch-Enemy: Due to being a Metroid and designed to kill X-Parasites, has a programmed impulse to kill any examples of The Virus. Fortunately, its not overwhelming.
- Asexuality: Is this, as well as aromantic.
- Blessed with Suck: starts out at the age of seven, and has to go through short but intense bursts of puberty five times.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Due to mental comorbidity, which causes her to have trouble socially, since it works both ways.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She can transfer life force, fusion dance, and upgrade and alter creatures and objects. Shes also a sociopath with Aspergers, ADD, and Dysgraphia.
- Expendable Clone: Averted. Due to being identical copies, they all have survival instincts and wont put themselves in undo amounts of danger.
- Fusion Dance: Of the Two Beings, One Body type, due to Collective Entity Physiology.
- Item Crafting: Her Remolding power is a combination of this and Item Amplifier, except she can also use it on creatures.
- Life Energy: As a Metroid, she can absorb and give it by touching her fangs to someone.
- Lovecraftian Superpower: Her Organic Abomination power.
- Metamorphosis: Due to the Metroid life cycle, shell go through this five times.
- Monster Progenitor: Is the only Metroid in Dragon Age, and due to her ability to develop into a queen, will eventually make more.
- Personality Powers: Heavily averted. Shes a sociopath with a fear of heights, and not only are three of her powers best used when helping out others, she can fly.
- Self-Duplication: Can fission into multiple separate copies and then meld back together.
- Stone Wall: Isnt particularly strong compared to the rest, and lacks ranged options until she reaches the Gamma stage. On the other hand, the only thing a Stone Fist spell would do is fling her around.
- The Sociopath: Is self-admittedly this, although not exactly a stereotypical example.
- Vampiric Draining: Consumes Life Energy for food. However, isn't a Life Drinker since doing so doesn't affect her aging.
- Younger Than They Look: Starts the game looking like shes seven.