SMG4's Mario Bloopers
have had many Running Gags
throughout their time on YouTube.
- The old man.
- Luigi losing his head.
- References to "hobos".
- The Teletubbies.
- Toad on fire.
- Characters exploding.
- "Pingas" (complete with Robotnik in most cases).
- Mario getting naked. Or humping something (usually spaghetti). Or both.
- Everyone saying their Trademark Favorite Food:
- Mario and spaghetti.
- Shy Guy and toast.
- The old woman and raisins.
- Mockery of Justin Bieber.
- The castle either blowing up or being set on fire.
- The Chain Chomp yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS A SONIC?!?"
- Pictured: Bowser, Peach, and the banana from Peanut Butter Jelly Time having a Mexican fiesta with Cuban Pete playing.
- Characters surveying an area being accompanied by Sentry Gun sounds.
- As of 2019, Toadsworth getting running over by Mario when going shopping.
- Various characters realizing they can manipulate Mario into doing what they want him to do by bribing him with spaghetti.
- Tari getting injured in some way.
- The Waluigi Launcher.
- Bob begging SMG4 to put him in a video.
- Fishy Boopkins' unhealthy obsession with anime.
- The policemen shouting "Stahp right dere!!" and arresting someone by appearing out of the blue and attacking them.
- SMG4 as the "Wallet Inspector".
- Characters from Team Fortress 2 appearing at times.
- Usage of the credits theme from Super Mario World used to close out certain videos.
- Mario's "Okey-dokey" being gradually slowed down while he's Backing Away Slowly from something.
- A character (usually Mario) claiming to have "saved the world" when they really did the exact opposite.
- Whenever a Bob-omb is onscreen, it usually says "My main goal is to blow up".
- In all of her appearances, Susan Wojcicki having a different last name in the dialogue boxes.
- "Game Over, YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!"
- Desti calling Mario incorrectly.
- Titles involving Mario doing something mundane such as "Mario Scratches His Ass" or "Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo".
- Mario displaying his laziness by summoning a bed out of nowhere and falling asleep.
- SMG3 getting attacked by Ugandan Knuckles after his descent into the Internet Graveyard.
- In "How to make a blooper (according to smg4)", there are three common ones:
- Toad repeatedly asking SMG4 to add him in his bloopers.
- Nintendofan997 telling SMG4 that he's a wizard.
- Steve referencing Shoop Da Whoop.
- "Boil the Big Bully" features the Bullies being obsessed over cookies.
- In "Mario for Hire", poor old Luigi keeps getting blamed for Mario's dumbassery, which includes stealing Bowser's car and eating Heavy's sandvich.
- "Mario And... The Well" has several characters suggest to Fishy Boopkins (who's currently stuck in said well) that he should just dig upwards. Obviously, this never works.
- "Mad Mario" had a couple: