"You are all traped in a mansion" [sic] is a forum game started on July 19, 2012 centering around a mansion with tropers trapped inside. The game inspired some light role-playing as they explored the mansion creating a story for themselves. Then things got out of hand as it began a crossover with "Let's create an eldritch abomination."
As of the 22nd, it appears the main story is wrapping up with the mansion leveled and rebuilt with Legos and the Big Bad being defeated.
However, like the restless dead that stalk its hallowed halls, the mansion has risen again, and a new band of heroes (and some not-so-new) must brave the terrors within....
This Forum Game contains examples of the following tropes:
- Eldritch Abomination: The unholy trinity created in "Let's create an eldritch abomination" appear to be behind the haunting of the mansion. Or at least during it's first incarnation.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Despite everything horrible that happened, a happy ending was obtained. The first time around anyway.
- No Fourth Wall: Everyone is aware of what is happening behind the scenes, taking it as far as to become examples of Survival Horror games and listen to the narrator about what sorts of things lurk outside.
- Sequel Hook: Involving a little deserted town.
- Ten Little Murder Victims: The first assumption made by Classifiedzerogoki upon reading a journal entry that said exactly that.