We're In A Desert Punk is a Play By Post game started by AwesomeZombie22 in the Forum Games section. It follows the misadventures of a group of adventurers in a desolate desert landscape, ravaged by Nuclear War and magical creatures.
- Action Girl: Lindelle.
- After the End: Just So.
- Aggressive Negotiations: Sean and Slick are fond of these.
- Apocalypse How: looking to be between types one and two, with added environmental destruction-y flavour.
- Chaotic Stupid: Spades Slick.
- Cool Sword: Lindelle and her sabre.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": The Bartender, the Suit Man, and the Apocalypse Ninja.
- Kill It with Fire: Lindelle's primary method of attack.
- Lethal Joke Character: Sean's ability to read inner monologues (and ONLY inner monologues) and Reginald the Rather Intelligent Gorilla's... Gorilla-ness.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Sean's apparent image as a thirsty knife-happy jock on 'roids conceals the kind of tactical mind that one needs to survive After the End.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: played with for Sean O'Brian and the Suit Man. They're dressed in the finest suits money could buy- now torn to shreds from surviving in an unforgiving desert.
- Shout-Out: Sean is fond of these.Lindelle: (after killing a sandworm) Anyone here hungry? This could satisfy an entire football team. I think it could use spice, though...
- The Magic Comes Back: After the nukes hit, magic started surfacing... (again?)
- You All Meet in an Inn: The RP started in a rare functioning, non-obliterated bar in the middle of the desert. Oddly enough, this actually makes sense for the plot, as people would likely seek out a place with drinks and without mutated giant sandworms trying to consume their flesh.