Warriors: The Umadpelt Uprising is a roleplay on the Warriors Official Forum which was played by the members of the Omen Of The Stars forums, who traveled to the other boards in hopes of stopping the villainous Umadpelt.
Long ago, the moderators of the forum were ready to open the forum to the public. However, the evil Demon-Troll Umadpelt appeared with an army and brought chaos to the forums. Eventually, the mods were able to seal Umadpelt away using the seven Sacred Forum Crystals. However, Umadpelt was not gone for good.
A few years later, on Friday the 13th, the member Lightflame told the other members about Umadpelt. He also mentioned that there was a secret incantation that, if said on Friday the 13th, would release Umadpelt onto the forums again to wreak havoc. When the skeptical member Brightpetal said the incantation, Umadpelt was released again to the forums, possessing Brightpetal. Thus began a race against time, as the OOTS members searched for the Sacred Forum Crystals so that they could use them to stop Umadpelt and save the world from being destroyed.
The roleplay was started and finished on January 13th, 2012, but the possibility of a sequel has been teased. It's also totally not a ripoff of the Warrior's Wish "games".
Since then, there have been two sequels: Warriors: Llama Troll Attack and Warriors: The Umadpelt Uprising 2: Journey Through Time.
Warriors: The Umadpelt Uprising contains examples of:
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: The return of Umadpelt's original account.
- Back from the Dead: Lightflame, because he realized that LJD would kill him if he died without saying goodbye to her.
- Bigger Bad: Umadpelt before he was released, seeing as little parts of him breaking through the seal transformed into the notorious trolls of the forums.
- Chekhov's Gun: The Lightcave which was mentioned at the beginning is crucial to defeating Umadpelt because all the weapons combine into the Nuke of Banning.
- Crash-Into Hello: A non-human example. Bloodeh finds one of the Sacred Forum Crystals by tripping over it.
- Crazy-Prepared: Icebearkallik installed a crystal destroying laser into the Seeker Fan Club, just in case anyone stole the crystal that she didn't even know about.
- Crisis Crossover: The seven Sacred Forum Crystals were scattered across the different boards, so the OOTS members had to travel to those boards to collect them. It even crossed over with Lily's because Basement Cat stole the crystal from The Cats board, so the members had to get it from her.
- Demonic Possession: Umadpelt has the ability to possess cats. The members even acknowledged this by calling it UPKC (Umadpelt Possessing Kitty-Cats) Disease.
- Disney Death:
- Parodied:Summershade: Please let Umadpelt be dead and Brightpetal be back to normal, and let Light and Brightpetal walk out of the smoke like in the movies...
- Also Double Subverted. Lightflame is not injured by the Nuke of Banning and walks out of the smoke okay, only to die of food poisoning. He then comes back to life thanks to his love of LJD.
- For the Evulz: The reason Umadpelt does anything. For example after obtaining all five souls, he continues stealing souls because he's evil.
- Gender Bender: The male Umadpelt possesses the female Brightpetal.
- Gotta Catch 'Em All: The Sacred Forum Crystals. Also, Umadpelt needs to steal five souls to obtain his full power.
- Heroic Sacrifice:
- Lightflame detonating the Nuke of Banning to defeat Umadpelt.
- Also, Bloodeh going on SavageClan to get the FanClans Crystal, even though she knew they would report her for spamming.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Rainy decides to do this once she realizes that having no soul means she'll stop liking her favourite Warriors character, Redtail.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Both Lightflame for revealing the secret incantation that revives Umadpelt and Brightpetal for saying the incantation, reviving Umadpelt.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: At first, the members were hesitant to kill Umadpelt because then Brightpetal would die as well. However, after Umadpelt stole Lightflame's soul, he lost his morals and decided to just kill Umadpelt.
- Oh, Crap!: The general reaction when Umadpelt stole the fifth soul needed to obtain his full power.
- Sequel Hook: There is a sequel in the works. It has been teased that Brightpetal might reprise her role as Umadpelt and the plot will involve either Hopesplash, LJD or Rainy.
- Small Role, Big Impact: Problemofficer who is mentioned all of twice, but is crucial to defeating Umadpelt.