Towergirls: TVTropes Edition is a Quest thread hosted by Tranquilis on the TV Tropes forums. In a world with many, many princesses, the Dragon Queen has returned and ordered her three daughters to kidnap the princesses and hold them prisoner in the many towers scattered throughout the Grand Tower Kingdom. Many knights have answered the call to arms to rescue the princesses, including the player character: Tim, The Cat Knight.
It's been inactive since March 31, 2017.
This RP provides examples of:
- Arbitrary Headcount Limit: Invoked in name many times. The party is limited to Tim and two companions at any given time, almost purely because the DM could not be bothered to keep track of every character.
- Bleached Underpants: As it's on a SFW forum, this version has a lot less explicit sexuality than the original /tg/ version.
- Bring My Brown Pants: Tim pisses himself after meeting Armor Princess.
- Chest Monster: Tim is attacked by one early in the adventure. He later meets Mimic Princess, a female version.
- The Ditz: Mimic Princess is not very brainy, given that she can only speak in single words at first, and annoys the baker by throwing coins at her to pay.
- Epic Fail: Tim's attempt at flirting with the Blacksmith:
- You try working your mojo on the cyclops, but all he gives you is more of the 'awkward eye contact, silence, then back to work' treatment. You hear Incubus chuckle behind you.
- Living Weapon: Sword Princess is a spirit attached to a broadsword, and the Shieldmaiden is a similar spirit possessing a shield.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Many princesses and knights are abound.
- No Name Given: Most of the characters are named after their titles, for example Armor Princess or Incubus General.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: Various non-mammalian princesses have breasts, such as Kobold Princess, and Plant Princess.
- >Question why a reptile has breasts.You briefly ponder this, but then realize that in this world there is a princess that is literally a sword, and you should probably stop questioning these things.
- Shout-Out: A good number of them abound.
- Tim's name was chosen as a reference to Tom, an anthropomorphic cat man from Ruby Quest.
- While talking with a drunk Grisselda, she starts slurring Tim's name. Eventually she refers to him as "Ruby".
- Continuing the Ruby Quest references is the perk Tim chose at the beginning of the game: MANLY PHYSIQUE. Always referred to in all caps.
- If you punch Eldritch Princess' dialogue (Which is in Yiddish) into Google Translate, you'll find that she's saying things about destroying the world and... LazyTown song lyrics...
- Take That!: After enough "Make a note to X" commands were made, Tranquilis created the Cat Knight To-Do List. About 30% of the items on the list are actual objectives, while the rest is just silliness.
- The Faceless: The knights, including Tim himself, never remove their helmets.
- Crest Princess: How do you eat without taking off your helmet?She's got you there.
- The Speechless: Armor Princess doesn't talk at all.
- She's as silent as ever, but she looks as excited as a mute woman who can't convey any emotion through facial expressions can!
- Verbal Tic: The Friendly Cultist constantly peppers "Aye, Siwmae," into her speech.
- What the Hell, Player?: Tranquilis will occasionally call out the player for making ridiculous commands.
- You're not very good at this whole "knight thing", are you?