Set on the Digital World of Idyll, Idylls: Fracture takes place thirty years into the benevolent reign of the legendary Imperialdramon King Artorigus. Supported by his Royal Knights, Artorigus has ruled his kingdom of Albion with great wisdom since the day he overthrew the tyrannical Olympians and toppled their thrones atop Olympus. However, despite the idyllic state of Albion, something dark is afoot beneath the surface, and a sinister scheme is being woven, with an unlikely group of Digimon about to stumble upon it.
The RP can be found here.
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: The faith of Yggdrasil in its primary form is a very Catholic-style religion, with churches, abbeys, monks and nuns all on show.
- Great Offscreen War: The war with the Olympians, which took place long enough ago that most of the main characters were children at the time.
- Historical In-Joke: The continent equivalent to America on Idyll's map is named the Vespuccian Technocracy, after the surname of the man America was named after in our world, Amerigo Vespucci.
- King Arthur: The primary setting of Fracture is Albion, a kingdom cast in the mould of Arthurian Britain, with Old English names used to differentiate from the similarly Arthurian Royal Knights in the sister RP Unholy Crusade.
- Mythology Gag: The Great Offscreen War with Olympus is inspired by earlier versions of the Arthur myths having Arthur go to war with the Roman Emperor.
- Schizo Tech: Partly due to the very nature of Digimon, but the world of Idyll features a cyberpunk noir nation with cybernetics and advanced tech (the Vespuccian Technocracy) coexisting with essentially Arthurian Britain (Albion) and Sengoku-era Japan (Takamagahara).
- Shout-Out: Yamato's character contains many to Kamen Rider, from his backstory being pretty much a note-by-note transplant of Takeshi Hongo's to him deliving a Tendou-style grandmother quote and the following exchange:Plutomon: You! Who are you?!