Super Hero Taisen (originally based on the film of the same name) is a tokusatsu-based RPG, much in the same vein as Henshin Heroes, and it has a very similar setting. Unlike Henshin Heroes, Super Hero Taisen has so far had an episodic format, with only interactions between the characters linking the episodes of the roleplay together.
It has a lot more expansiveness with it's hero choices, allowing toku-like heroes from anime (namely from Tatsunoko works and Tiger & Bunny) to be played along with the more traditional selection of Kamen Riders, Super Sentai, Power Rangers, and Ultraman.
The game is defunct, though members have started a similar game with many of the same characters at Heroes' Carnival.
- Action Girl: Manami Mizushima, Yuki Kashiwagi, Atsuko Maeda, Nemo, Rebecca Valiant, and the list continues to grow.
- Always Chaotic Evil: Phantoms, Worms, Fangires, Grongi, Orphnoches, etc.
- Averted with Kaori's mom, the Shark Fangire, and Kaori Tsubasa (who's only half-Fangire) herself
- Anachronic Order
- Badass Biker: Kamen Riders, obviously
- Badass Crew: Most Sentai teams and the Wild Lance Irregulars.
- City of Adventure: Akihabara, at least when you're an Akibaranger (or any otaku really).
- Combining Mecha: It wouldn't be Super Sentai without them!
- Continuity Reboot: The original site was made around early 2012, the same time Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen (the roleplay forum's namesake) was released, and even had a similar plotline. The site was abandoned not long after its creation, but it was rebooted by the original creator of the forum, and given a new mythos.
- Cool Old Guy: Retsu Ichijouji, the original Space Sheriff Gavan.
- Death by Origin Story: Ryu Terui's family, Doctor Isaka/Weather Dopant, Lily Shirogane, the previous Gao Silver, Yumeria Moegi's mom, and Sokichi Narumi Maybe.
- Demonic Possession: A fairly lighthearted example involving Den-O with the Taros and Zeronos with Deneb
- Powers via Possession: Most if not all Den-O Riders
- Evil Counterpart: Dark Kiva to Kiva
- Finishing Move: Just about everybody has one or more of these.
- Gender Flip: Many of the suits originally worn by males in their respective shows are now worn by females in the game. Strangely the reverse has yet to occur.
- Henshin Hero
- Interpol Special Agent: The Go-Busters are this now.
- Kill and Replace: The MO of the Phantoms and the Worms
- Law of Chromatic Superiority: For the Sentais, Red is typically leader by default with Gold and Silver often the sixth ranger who gets cooler stuff than the others.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: It's quickly becoming this with the unlimited amount of characters allowed to each player.
- Make My Monster Grow: A typical tactic for Sentai monsters.
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover
- Mega-Corp: Smart Brain is pretty much this world's equivalent to Apple. No word yet on whether or not they have competition with Google.
- The Mentor: Gavan to Gavan [Type G] and White Wizard to Wizard
- Monsters of the Week: Keeping to true toku fashion, monsters introduced in one thread most likely won't make it to the next.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Fangires
- Time Machine: Several, usually in the form of a train.
- Tokyo Is the Center of the Universe: Of course being a toku RP, the majority of events take place in Japan.
- Transformation Trinket: A given if you're a Kamen Rider or Sentai Senshi.
- Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World: The current situation for a few characters most notably Kaori Tsubasa aka Kamen Rider Kiva.
- World of Badass: So far, it's pretty much this. With all the heroes running around, it makes sense.