A sci-fi universe created by Thomas Terrazas. Initially begun as a one-off forum RP, it has since expanded into a fledgling universe with it's own Wikia and a sequel roleplay in the works. Notable for the blending of typical science fiction with classical fantasy; how many universes have mages acting as shield generators for spaceships?
This universe provides examples of:
- Action Survivor: While Bonnie is a trained military officer, she's easily one of the worse fighters out of the original RP. She still manages to make it through thanks to a little help from Meline and Cullen.
- Break the Cutie: While Regis was hardly what one would call cute, he was easily the most innocent of the soldiers at Bazuur, making all the more tragic when he's left behind after losing half his hand with no way out of the jungle.
- Badass Longcoat: Meline adopts one of these after Bazuur.
- Butt-Monkey: Meline and Turok get their moments.
- Crapsack World: Several borderland planets certainly have qualifications, Meline's homeworld being a prime example.
- Deadpan Snarker: On the few occasions she actually talks, Meline usually has a few sharp words to say.
- Fire-Forged Friends: Bonnie and Meline become this between Bazuur and Phayboa.
- Foreign Language Title: The name of the universe is Spanish for "Infinite Galaxy".
- Hurons are Bastards: It's explicitly stated that one of the reasons Hurons are so dominant is that it's in their nature to bully other people, including the other sentient races in the galaxy, into submission. The "Good Guy" faction, a rebllion against the Huron-led Vuldak Empire was started by a Goblin expy.
- Our Goblins Are Different: The Gobians are actually a fairly decent sort responsible for the the creation of the protagonist faction.
- Recycled IN SPACE!: It's like Star Wars, but we CALL JEDI MAGES!
- Rousseau Was Right
- Running Gag: Despite an agility stat of 16, Meline spends half the first RP falling out of trees.
- Single-Biome Planet