"The Pony-citizens of Equestria were living in a glorious era under Goddess Princess Celestia. Cultures were brought together, plagues and monsters were vanquished, and farming met industrialization with harmony. All was well...
Until, something happened to the Princess. Whatever was the cause; whether a curse took hold of her mind, or a latent illness took effect, the Princess turned from a Benevolent Ruler to a Fascist Despot. Genocide, slavery, racism, famine and despair swept over the land, turning the skies from blue to gray and the grass turning blood red.
That is where you come in. You can fight Princess Celestia as a former Pony-subject, a human, or another form of being willing to take up arms. Will it be a hopeless bloodbath or a revolution? The fate is in you and your comrades hands. Good luck."
Game's archive can be found here.
Roll to Dodge These Tropes:
- Back from the Dead: This has happened TWICE to Teddy. Dude just doesn't stay dead.
- Crossover: This is a meta game, after all.
- Darker and Edgier: A lot darker than the original show. It makes Fallout: Equestria look like a picnic.
- FaceHeel Turn: Princess Celestia undergoes one, kicking off the plot.
- Gunship Rescue: Derpy Hooves comes in an airship that bombards Darth Vader and his army, ultimately ending the battle.