Project [A]esir is a Ragnarok Online inspired roleplaying group, created in March 2009.
The forum and chat are up, with the chat being the primary place of activity. It's open to anyone interested who takes the time to read on how to join.
Main information can be found at the Project [A]esir Wiki.
This roleplay provides examples of:
- An Adventurer Is You: The job class system exists within the roleplay, and most characters are a member of some class or another.
- A Wizard Did It: Ragnarok Online isn't known for the most thorough explanations of world mechanics, so when a realistic explanation can't be found, this is a fallback.
- Beach Episode: For several groups.
- Cast Full of Pretty Boys: u think
- Character Development: The purpose of roleplaying these characters is to flesh them out as people and unravel the paths they are on.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: What happens when people drop out, basically.
- Deal with the Devil:
- Dysfunction Junction:
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture:
- Ho Yay and Foe Yay: Jokingly or not, a lot of subtext is spotted during RP.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: There are no character limitations, as character number is determined by activity (and it is a generous leeway).
- Older Than They Look:
- Original Character: A given, considering the group is based off of an existing MMORPG.
- Railroading: Y R U NOT A PAGE?? leaves this here
- Remember the New Guy?:
- The Power of Friendship: An underlying theme amongst many of the groups.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Happens several times.
- Traveling at the Speed of Plot:
- Zany Scheme: