Based off the Persona and Shin Megami Tensei series of video games, Persona: New Arcana is a Play-by-Post Game founded in 2013 taking place in an original, non-canon multiverse. The site is (at the moment) in the beginning of it's 3rd main plot, which takes place in the city of Endymion. Currently accepting new members with a steadily growing group of players.
Definitely needs some Wiki Magic Love.
The RP can be found here.
Note that all tropes for Endymion are subject to change, as it is ongoing. You have been warned.
This plot provides examples of:
- A Lighter Shade of Grey: The Cadets, at the moments, anyways.
- Brain Washing For The Greater Good: This is what the Cadets will do to any Psyche Terrorist that gets caught, assuming said terrorist doesn't die in the process. This is the justification for it.
- Darker and Edgier: Compared to previous plots, anyways.
- Dysfunction Junction: The Persona Users/Psyche Terrorists are definitely these. As for the cadets, that's up to debate.
- Grey and Grey Morality: The Psyche Terrorists and The Cadets both operate on this.
- Order Versus Chaos: Appears to be the moral conflict here, like most SMT games. Although time will tell if there is a neutral in it...