Percy Jackson And The War Of The Gods is an RPG on this very forum which, as the name suggests, is set in the Percy Jackson universe. The RP is currently ran and GM'ed by the Troper Bamack1, although he is currently searching for a co-GM. The basic plotline is that the numerous Gods of Egypt have awakened and seek to overthrow the Greek gods, who currently rest over America, and the players have to find a way to prevent this. The Greek God's are unable to assist with this because, currently, all of them except Hades and Eurus know of this plot, and also because the Greek Gods are unable to interfere with certain matters of Demigods. And, unfortunately for them, the players were assigned a quest to hold against 'Egypt's might', now meaning that most godly help, at least for a while, isn't possible.
There are currently a number of players, including: Spiralalg, TestYourMight, ZidaneFlameMouse, vanthebaron, Crewe, MichaelFlame, Domination, TheMeddler and SimpleSAI. Although they are soon to be joined by Gaprop.
More will be added in future.
- Running Gag: Each time Alexei's eyes flash gold, they seem to go completely unnoticed by the other characters.
- Playing with Fire: Will and Kurama provide examples of this.
- Super Speed: Becca and Ken show example's of this.
- Dodge the Bullet: Ken's signature power.
- Talking in Your Dreams: Persephone's dream to Kurama.
- Capture the Flag: One of the first Arcs in the RP, although it went downhill at some point.
- Action Girl: Jesse, Becca and Mickey.
- All Myths Are True: The RP concept in general.
- Big "NO!": Mr.D losing pinochle.
- Deadpan Snarker: To put simply: Kurama.
- Divine Parentage: Of Course.
- Everyone Can See It: Becca and Kurama
- Shipping: Yes, it's started, prepare yourselves.
- First-Person Smartass: Alexei at first.
- The Herald: Chiron.
- Jumped at the Call: Jesse.
- Drives Like Crazy: Alexei when Argus lets him drive the camp van.
- Chase Scene: When Group Minor God are getting tailed by the cab.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: Alexei's eyes when he reverts to his other personality.