"Ordinary Days for Extraordinary People" is a cancelled RP about an interdimensional being (Vince) meeting a person who can control the weather (Strata) and a man who can manipulate fear (Fear). Fear and Strata have a rebellion, but it only consists of them, they stumble across Vince, a lazy intedimensional being, and they bring him in.
However, this lives on in the continuation of this RP called "New Days, Extraordinary People".
A List of Tropes in Ordinary Days For Extraordinary People:
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Motherboard.
- The Alcoholic: Either played straight or subverted, Vince carries around a bottle that he often drinks out of. He's not sure if it's soda or booze.
- Anti-Hero: Vince. While he isn't greedy or straight up Ax-Crazy, he does only care about sleep.
- Ax-Crazy: Strata and Fear, and are they ever.
- Bad Boss: Motherboard will find ways to make you accountable for failing to bring in rebellious people.
- Berserk Button: Fear hates it when you call him a freak...He prefers monster.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Vince is a rare heroic example. He's goofy, lazy and all around a chill guy. But when you try accusing him of crimes he didn't commit and try and fight him...
- Big Brother Is Watching: Motherboard can monitor anyone, so long as they have a traceable piece of equipment.
- Black and Gray Morality: The main protagonists are more neutral than actually good.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Vince seems to be at least knowledgeable to know that if people like Strata and Fear have powers there must be other people who have powers and even gives Strata and Fear ideas for a full frontal assault. He even concocted his own plan to create his own untraceable computer to bring super humans and rebellious humans to Toronto, Canada.
- Crapsack World: The entirety of Ordinary Days for Ordinary People revolves around this.
- Cerebus Syndrome: In the short time Raphael killed half of the main cast, things went downhill real quick.
- Eldritch Abomination: Louis Z. Bubb.
- Eldritch Location: Louis' home world.
- Hired Guns: Raphael is a mercenary.
- Idiot Ball: Fear holds one when he tries killing Raphael without even knowing who he is.
- Self-Deprecation: Vince called a "force" that controls the RP lazy.