Welcome to Despair...
An up-and-coming Roleplay group based on Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
, taking place in a museum! Unlike the predecessors before it, twenty-one students will be forced to murder each other! Isn't it great?
Museum Despair contains examples of:
- An Odd Place to Sleep: Kimmochi in the first trial. IN the first trial. DURING IT.
- Always Murder: It isn't a Danganronpa roleplay for nothing!
- Big Eater: Shizuki.
- Ileum spends the duration of Monokuma's introduction wishing it would end so she could go get breakfast, which she managed to sleep through.
- Isabella artfully stacks her food in such a way that it gets to be a FOOT HIGH. She then eats every single bite.
- Bilingual Bonus: Museum Espoir's name is changed to Museum Dèsespoir when Monokuma comes to town. Espoir and Dèsespoir mean Hope and Despair respectively.
- Body of the Week: It's a Dangan Ronpa RP. What else would you expect?
- Break the Cutie: The point of the motives, especially the first.
- Cat Fight: Just about every interaction between Ileum and Cassandra ends this way.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Kimmochi. Suprisingly a lot of others as well.
- "Uh, like, nail polish. Then the nail polish...magically..floated onto Gere-chan, and it poisoned her."
- Deadly Game: With Monokuma in charge, you know this game'll be deadly.
- Deadpan Snarker: Ileum, she practically oozes cynicism.
- "If it's another bear I'm gonna commit." Ileum said to herself.
- Driven to Madness: This happen to the first culprit when they were talking to their future victim about the motive.
- Eye Scream: Ruggles, the literary critic, loses an eye Mirai Nikki style for instigating Monokuma a bit too much.
- Four Is Death: The first victim slept and was killed in Room 4 of the hotel.
- Gilded Cage: With a magnificent four star hotel and a world famous museum to explore, why would you ever want to leave?
- Girlfriend in Canada: Cassandra has one back home in Munich. She's not lying, though. Except she is.
- Hell Hotel: The hotel annex all of our lucky guests will be staying in. A fellow student could kill you at any moment, so beware!
- Involuntary Battle to the Death: It's an Academic Colosseum! What do you expect?
- Identity Amnesia: Tsukimiya
- Jerkass: Ileum and Richard are the first students who spring to mind.
- Never Suicide: The immediate suspicion everyone had while investigating Fujisaki and Alejandro's bodies. They were right.
- Punny Name: Ileum earned her nickname, Bambi, by killing a bunch of cute animals.
- Pinned to the Wall: Sachiko the party planner was killed like this, impaled on a spear into the floor.
- Teen Idol: Fujisaki, but she's insecure about it.
- Trigger Happy: Ileum spends the entirety of the prologue searching for a rifle in the museum. She even goes as far as to ask Monokuma for one.