Marked for Death is a rational Naruto quest focused on a group of ninja from Hidden Mist. After being sent on a suicide mission which they decided they'd rather not complete, they attempt to start their own village. Things go downhill from there...
It can be found here.
Not to be confused with the Harry Potter deathfic.
- Accidental Innuendo: Hazou during a talk with Kei. Also, everything Rock Lee says.
- Cassandra Truth: Your gossip sense is always tingling, Ino, Nara muttered. Whether its Captain Asuma and Captain Kurenai exchanging tactical advice over a restaurant dinner, or Shiori giving me that expensive hair tie for my birthday, you invariably manage to see dubious subtext where none exists.
- Catchphrase: Akane takes after Lee of canon Naruto in her frequent cries of Youth. Kagome got one as well with his frequent mention of stinkers and blowing them up.
- Crazy-Prepared: Our heroes try to be. Due to the dangers of ninja life, it's implied that anyone who lives long enough becomes this.
- Properly Paranoid: Kagome
- The Wiki Rule: Can be found here.
- World of No Grandparents: Ninjas rarely live to old age.