The roleplay revolves around a group of eighteen Super High School Level students who are invited to a manor for a dinner party. Shortly after arriving the group of students are given aliases that match the suspects and victims found in Clue and its many spin-offs. After some time a teddy bear named SUL arrives and forces the students to kill each other if they wish to ever escape the mansion.
The work was eventually abandoned in 2017.
Lunatic Lunado contains examples of:
- A House Divided: With the introduction of SUL, the students have to come to terms with the fact that at any moment one of their classmates could be out to kill them.
- Anyone Can Die: There is no concept of a protagonist in Lunatic Lunado, so all of the students are equally capable for being a victim or a killer.
- Cat Smile: Madame Rose often appears with a :3 expression.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Peach is executed by falling to his death off the roof of a building after a string of strange events.
- Dies Wide Open: Brunette is found dead with eyes wide open, laying on top of an open book in the library.
- Evidence Scavenger Hunt: After a dead body has been discovered, the remaining living students are given a short period of time to gather as much evidence as they can leading up to the trial.
- Hair Decorations: Madame Rose wears a flower ornament in her hair.
- Poor Communication Kills: Since trials have a time limit, a tangent sparked by a simple misunderstanding can be enough to cost an innocent students life.