"Welcome my friends, to the wilds of Hoenn. My name is Nathaniel Birch, the local Pokemon professor. This new-found land is teeming with life, crawling with mysteries, and stuffed to the gills with danger. What mark will you leave upon this barely-tamed land? And what marks will it leave upon you?"
A Pokémon Roleplaying Game run with the Pokemon Tabletop United System. The story takes place in then Hoenn Region during a time period in which it is still being pioneered. The story follows our party of heroes as they make discoveries, battle pirates, and save the world from a criminal overlord, all while finding love along the way.
Has some pretty graphic scenes, so be warned. Not to be confused with the Fanfiction of the same name.
This roleplay provides examples of:
- Beware the Nice Ones: William doesn't take too kindly to slights towards women. He pretty brutally interrogates a poacher who calls Vivi something nasty.
- Casanova Wannabe: William is one until his Relationship Upgrade, after which he calms down considerably.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: Sort of. Upon being disarmed while learning the sword, William discovers he is ambidextrous, leading to him eventually being a Dual Wielder.
- Ki Attacks: David unlocks these over time, giving him ranged attacks and being the party's primary source of Special-Class damage.
- Magic Music: William is of the Musician Class, and his songs have come in handy on more than one occasion by providing extra healing and damage.
- The Medic: David is a fantastic doctor, the team's primary source of healing, and The one who helps Carmine through her Mind Rape.
- Ninja: Vivi, to the point that she declares the party the "Justice Ninjas", despite there only being one Ninja in the group.
- Relationship Upgrade: Vivi/William/Phoebe, in the same group. In the epilogue, William proposes to both of them, which they accept.
- Shout-Out: Most notably, the GM named several characters after Disney characters.