A Role Play website about two rivals gangs of people- the Orange Gang and the Blue Gang, it features:
- A stupid-but-sweet FBI agent.
- Several people meeting in secret.
- And much, much more!
The plot (ha) is:There are 2. The gang colors are blue and orange.
This RPer, however, interprets it thuswise:
The city is not a calm and peaceful place. It used to be, but now it is not. Because, there are two rival gangs running everything. The people are afraid to leave their homes, and the gangs think that they've won. What harm can a rogue FBI agent do, anyway?! The answer is, of course, a lot.
I know it ain't much, but it's the best I can do.
You should be.
This Role Play provide examples of:
- Action RPG: The whole idea.
- Alas, Poor Villain: He won't say it, but Don feels this way about the sisters, Ellie and Emily. They are in separate gangs, and they can't see each other. Ever. If he were slightly less cold-hearted, Don would probably help them see each other.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: The gangs are all about this. Don, on the other hand, sees them all as one thing: Bad news.
- Badass Bookworm: Quite a few characters have piles of this.
- Big Brother Is Watching This Index: Don is carefully positioned wherever there is fighting... Hmm...
- Blame Game: In the first part of the RP, Don manages to sneak in to Orange HQ, and finds large amounts of cocaine. A Blame Game insues. Don gives up and leaves, however, but they don't notice. Idiots.
- Body Language: Even if you are deaf, you can read Don like a book. If his arms are limply at his sides, he has his head lowered and he is looking at you without blinking, back away slowly.
- Characters: ... Why don't you guess.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Don got one when Ellie caputured his girlfriend (everyone else was slightly worried...). (Technically he never said the F-word, or, indeed, anything at all explicit, to her face, but it was implied that he thought it.
- Cold War:Don: Well, welcome to the city. There's usually loud screaming around now, but... Obviously we're in a period of Cold War.