The sequel to Fate Oath Alternative, set two weeks after the "Archwood Incident". The roleplay adds a third city, with Careen joining Archwood and De Le Mancha on the world map. Several characters return for the sequel, supplemented by a new set of Masters and Servants also trying to win the Grail War.
This roleplay provides examples of the following tropes:
- Abandoned Warehouse: George and Boris killed off a gang of drug dealers operating out of an abandoned warehouse in Careen in order to set a trap.
- Anyone Can Die: Being an elimination style game, this is the inevitable result.
- Beethoven Was an Alien Spy: Many of the Heroic Spirits claim to have had more going on than mythology and history would lead you to believe.
- Crazy Survivalist: Felix, the mage who decided that the best use of his Earth element was digging an enormous bunker under his house.
- Historical Domain Character: Nearly every servant is a historical figure given new life as a Servant.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Over forty servants, all with masters, are involved in the chaos of the Grail War.
- Most Common Super Power: So common, in fact, that even historically male characters that are summoned as females have cleavage.
- Soviet Superscience: The Soviet experiments on children are how Boris developed Mystic Eyes.
- The Last Dance: For Jessica Harway, who overused Reinforcement magecraft and practically destroyed her body in the process.