Enigma was a short lived roleplay, created in 2012 and hosted on Proboards. It revolved around three races living on the continent of Anathema: militaristic wolves, intellectual foxes, and piratical felines. While the three groups didn't always get along, they were fully capable of working together to fight an invasion of rather fearsome ice monsters.
Enigma contains examples of:
- Aerith and Bob: Tzeitel and Victoria Kensington, for a start. But really, this is going to happen in almost any fantasy roleplay.
- Alternate Universe: An unfinished (non-canon) short story in which Procella was kept by her parents, and grew up to become an evil overlord.
- Battlecry: For the wolves, "semper sanguinis!"
- Diurnal Nocturnal Animal: The wolves, several of the cat species, and at least some of the fox varieties.
- Enemy Mine: When the three playable races found themselves facing giant ice monsters.
- Fantastic Racism: Almost any character of any race towards any other race.
- Gratuitous Latin: The wolves. Their war cry, or one of them, is "semper sanguis". Plus Procella's name is Latin for "whirlwind".
- Magitek: The Nexus and Motley, according to the information page on the sciences.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: The wolves.
- Psychic Powers: Especially evident in the character of Tiberius Thorne, but other characters also possess such powers.
- Talk Like a Pirate: The felines. Especially noticeable in the last active thread, which featured Arland and Seaver.