Chronicles the adventures of the Dawn Lions, a motley ad hoc squad on a mission to save the world from a demonic conspiracy that destroyed the continent of Elsong.
William Harveya.k.a. fist of Kord, blademaster of the Divine Flame, captain of the Dawn Lions squad. His body is the shield of the innocent; his soul is the sword of the just. Human Paladin.
Provides examples of:
- Calling Your Attacks (Silver Gale! Shining Judgement Sword! Not actually an attack so much as a combination of abilities that hits for massive damage. If you're Evil.)
- Large and in Charge (William is the tallest member of the party, and with his large build and heavy suit of full plate, he's definitely the biggest as well. Nice guy, though.)
- Nice Hat (The angelhelm, a winged helmet that contains the essence of holiness and has magic for healing and fighting evil effects)
- Shout-Out (contains shoutouts to Super Robot Wars, GaoGaiGar, GUN×SWORD, as well as being a living homage to Raideen, Daitarn 3, GaoGaiGar, G Gundam, and just Super Robot GARity)
Al RascalaA light-fingered Chaotic Neutral thief who's maybe in it for the money, maybe in it for the chance to hang out with pretty ladies, or maybe a little of both. Human Rogue, multiclassed into Swordsage.
Provides examples of
- Meaningful Name (Al Rascala = The Rascal, which is well-suited for a rogue)
- Loveable Rogue (Heavy on the rogue, but he's slowly improving on the charming)
- Phantom Thief (Especially since he...acquired...a very useful ring...)
- Meaningful Titles Recently promoted to the position of Shadow of the Thieves' Guild
Ceridwen BronachA small, skittish, and shy bard from the north looking for new material to write songs about. Equiped with the powerful moe!hat, she is a recent addition to the Dawn Lions. Has a rather... interesting aversion to gnomes that she is not willing to talk about. Human Bard.
Ariella KeldonFire-loving female human Swordsage from somewhere. In it for the experience and the practice—but money doesn't hurt. Actually has points in swim! Can teleport at will.
Darius QatureQuiet Cleric of Boccob who recently joined the group after they passed through town. Certified identifier, appraiser, and alchemist, he's slowly talking more and more to the other members. And telling them he thinks they're stupid. Human Cleric.
Provides examples of:
- Deadpan Snarker The few times he does talk, it's probably this in some way.
- An Ice Person His spell list is partly this, (most likely to cool down the hotbloodedness) of the general group.
- Mad Bomber Well, more like Mad Alchemist, but who's really gonna dispute it with him?
- Simple Staff His weapon of choice, partly because he's a cleric of Boccob, and partly because of crazy buildup potential.