You can find the exploits of the party as they venture forth here. It started in 2009 and petered out at the end of 2011.
Death Crusades provides examples of:
- Drinking Contest: This came up during dinner in a dwarven fortress. You know, like every night in a dwarven fortress.
- Fan Disservice: Seeing the mutilated corpses of well-endowed women would kill the libido of most men.
- Mood Whiplash: Going from the Black Baron trying to pimp smack all of the party to David pulling a Heroic Sacrifice against a Death Knight.
- Noodle Incident: No-one outside of the people involved in the session will know what happened after Rissien got pulled into the bushes. And it is much better left unsaid.
- Our Demons Are Different: Some are loyal to the Gods and some work for the local Satan analogue.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Lycanthropy gives a person Little Bit Beastly qualities when in their human form.Rissien: "FUCKING TAIL"
- Wham Episode: The session where David, the quirky and love-struck leader, gets killed by a Death Knight.