Dangan Ronpa Corruption is a Discord roleplay and in-progress fangame, based on the standard Danganronpa format (kids trapped in some place, where Monokuma forces them to kill each other), passing a wide variety of enclosed spaces along the way, from an abandoned theme park to a Victorian mansion, to a Wonderland. The RP has concluded, so any plot points can be considered spoilers for the fangame, which are unmarked as per Dangan Ronpa page tradition (so as to avoid Self-Fulfilling Spoiler).
The development blog is here.
Relevant tropes include:
- Anyone Can Die: As it is in the main series.
- Author Appeal: The variety of spaces found in the game is based on various settings the host enjoys.
- Author Avatar: Most characters are representations of facets of their muns. In particular, Hibiki, who is basically his mun's OOC self, down to being a keen rhythm gamer.
- Cabin Fever: Area 3 sees the students trapped in what is essentially the Overlook Hotel from The Shining.
- Dead All Along: Temari/Takuma. The others, indeed, were on the verge of death all along.
- Deuteragonist: Hime serves as one.
- Dwindling Party: It's a Dangan Ronpa fangame, what else would you expect?
- Dysfunction Junction: These characters are all very damaged teens.
- Everyone Went to School Together: Of course, they lost their memories of having been at Hope's Peak before.
- Love Hurts: Out of the relationships created among the cast, only Hime/Ameya and Hibiki/Touma survive to the end, with five others broken up by the killing game.
- Multiple Endings: Planned to appear, as a choice as to whether the player spares or exorcises the spirit of Temari/Takuma.
- The Wonderland: Area 5, a reimagining of the Trope Namer.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Naturally happens as several characters are killed off early.